Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

Have a similar setup except with rockwoll filled pots. Sorry I'm dumb when it comes to the metric system. Is that about a 1/4 gallon per day or am I way off?

yeah its pump fed but gravity drained.

You're talking about the Titan Flo & Gro (like CAP Ebb&Gro), right? Technically it's pump fill AND drain. Gravity IS used in both directions. :)

What's going on Cult?

I've started designing a self cleaning RWDC system that handles both microorganisms and debris. It uses a pump fed UV sterilizer and two filters.

That leaves me with PH and PPM issues to resolve. Any thoughts on how to automate?

PR

i do ppms and ph manually. there are products that u can buy that will adjust for u but i dont like the idea incase it fails. ive seen it done with success but considering it takes just a few mins to dip a ph and ppm meter in res to check and adjust if necessary. I cant give u a specific brand or name that will automate feed but if u google automated feeder im sure u'll find something bro.

BAD IDEA!!!!! u could poison ur plants, res change like now mate.

U forgot the" IMO" I have ALWAYS run bleach at 4 drops a gallon in hydro. Never seen anything but good come from it. No harm no foul. Be smart about it and u can save urself a lot of money on h2o2

That saidi obviously recommend hydrogen for the new and less experienced. But bleach can and is used as a substitute daily the world over. It was all we used in our Aero systems in college

BAD IDEA!!!!! u could poison ur plants, res change like now mate.

Totally agree C, I can say yes it will I cleaned my aerocloner after last run with a bleach solution and rinsed very well, I thought 5 or 6 flushes and adde dc lones as normal and 3 weeks later no roots lost 4 clones and my NL x BB doesnt have bumbs and gdp the same and la affie, but cool temps might have something to do im only averaging 68° in my veg closet and 36% humidity and no dome over them also I never lost clones in my cloner until the bleach clean. Any ideas or thoughts?

Totally agree C, I can say yes it will I cleaned my aerocloner after last run with a bleach solution and rinsed very well, I thought 5 or 6 flushes and adde dc lones as normal and 3 weeks later no roots lost 4 clones and my NL x BB doesnt have bumbs and gdp the same and la affie, but cool temps might have something to do im only averaging 68° in my veg closet and 36% humidity and no dome over them also I never lost clones in my cloner until the bleach clean. Any ideas or thoughts?

Hows that affie? I just ordered some of those beans well the OG La affie

Hows that affie? I just ordered some of those beans well the OG La affie

Hey Wiz I have yet to flower any affie yet still running qrazy train (tga subkool) and world of seed nl x bb in my sog and its still only about 9 inches tall but I did my last update in my 18 strain journal and in a week or so ill close it and start my GDP, LA AFFIE, WHITE URKLE & MIGHTY GRAPE grow journal ill link it when i start would be glad to have you guys join me.

Hey Wiz I have yet to flower any affie yet still running qrazy train (tga subkool) and world of seed nl x bb in my sog and its still only about 9 inches tall but I did my last update in my 18 strain journal and in a week or so ill close it and start my GDP, LA AFFIE, WHITE URKLE & MIGHTY GRAPE grow journal ill link it when i start would be glad to have you guys join me.

Ill stop by to check them out. You have a good collection going on

I have a question for you. i cant get the flo n gro system i want here in Canada, the other option is the ebb n gro system.my question is how big of a plant could I grow in a 2 gallon flood and drain pot?

Why not diy? A lot cheaper, and custom to exactly what you want?

Back
Top Bottom