Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Hey, this here bean bag is mighty comfy. That's good though as I think this grow will be interesting. I have never followed along on a CoCo grow.

Down for this one :thumb:

Welcome Brix Sanchez!

Hey there lowwww! Glad you made it over for another fun filled installment.
Them's some pretty looking seeds Them!

Aww thanks bud. Yeah they remind me of quail eggs more than tiger stripes but great looking none the less!

Hey, this here bean bag is mighty comfy. That's good though as I think this grow will be interesting. I have never followed along on a CoCo grow.
Yeah coco was easier to justify than hydro for me. In rural Alaska the power can be inconsistent to say the least.... the real plan is to start some LOS as soon as this grow is done.

Perfect Timing! I'm gonna be starting something similar in a couple months. Show me the way!

Very nice. Glad to see you round the mag again agemon. Hope you had a blessed holiday season!

:goodjob:Love the time-lapse Dabs, show us the way:yahoo::theband::goodluck::Namaste:

Thanks dynamo. Love me a good scrog. Hope I can do it justice
I am new here but detailed journals like this is amazing, thanks for sharing. Stuff like this saves a newbie grower like me alot of time and questions.

Sweet that's what I aim for. Any questions, fire away. Here to help
:high-five:
And welcome to
:420:
I'll pull up and settle in beside JustMeds cuz I know hes got extra blunts.

Welcome scrog. Theres plenty of blunts and bean bags apparently, so saddle up. You heard from rider?! Was hoping he'd be back after the summer and holiday hiatus.
Nice beans. Lovely colour, dont know if I've seen green like that before
Yeah excited to see what they'll do they sank this morning I'll check them tomorrow morning and see where we are at

So here's an example of the super cropping I did.

You can see the nice "s" shape formed from the branch recovering. Sometimes if you really damage the tissue and snap her good shell stay down more. There are certainly stages or severity of the supercrop and this would be an example of the more tame option.

The arrows indicate where my thumb acts as the fulcrum and where I initially pinch and roll the shoot between my finger to weaken the cell walls.

And today I topped the two main shoots as well as re supercropped them to even the canopy.

The blue line indicates the nice flat canopy we want to achieve before she goes under the net soon.

Notice how the line passes through 3 growth centers. The supercropping of the 2 branches brings them down to the same height as the shoot below them.

And an example of my topping. I just went in and used my thumb nail to pinch off the very uppermost growth. East peasy

And that's all I got for today gang!

:peace: Dabs

Welcome scrog. You heard from rider?! Was hoping he'd be back after the summer and holiday hiatus.

We talk occasionally. Hes doing well. Hes not growing right now. Hes playing guitar, writing songs and recording them. His mind moves to quick to hang with any one thing to long.

Thanks Them! Showing how to start a scrogged plant is something I don't often see covered here.
:goodjob:
Can you also do a tutorial on building a vent with L shaped flashing? I never saw that one completed.
:)

Yeah I mean its probably faster not to top it the second time, but I think well be okay!

I'll try and do the scrog justice. And with the structure of this plant I may actually need a second tier for support. just a little something to help the colas stay upright late in flower as opposed to tying everything to my lights.

Lmfao. Yep. Believe it or not it's my exhaust port on the veg box. I don't waste much. :cool:
I usually just tie down the tall branches.

You like this option for the nutes super highway?

I mean I tie down also. But if I dont have the time to find a tie or hemp, I'll bend em. also the shoots are still pretty short and I'll have the scrog over them this weekend so theyll be held down by that.

But yeah I lol tie them normally when I'm not scrogging for sure!
Are the stems really that purple or is it the filter? Like to see what Remo nutes do heard some good things about them.
Yeah really purple but not fragile or hollow to indicate Mag def. It is purple genetically however the roots are sorting out so some of the purple is probably the plant starving for more nutes. New growth confirms my suspicion so I'll up the feed tomorrow
Looks like some serious fun Dabs. I'm in.

Heck yeah stoneO welcome aboard! I'll try and do them justice.
We talk occasionally. Hes doing well. Hes not growing right now. Hes playing guitar, writing songs and recording them. His mind moves to quick to hang with any one thing to long.
Lmao. Yeah I got that impression. Glad to hear hes doing good. Appreciate the update

I may actually need a second tier for support. just a little something to help the colas stay upright late in flower as opposed to tying everything to my lights.

I swear by my second screen just for that reason. Makes a big difference.

Good advice on the second screen. I one I'm using now is attached to my primary fixture. It's almost as wide as the tent. It nice cause I can just raise it on up with the lights. I hadn't thought about that, never had colas that grew that size. Maybe when I do my coco run.

I'll plan to learn that lesson the hard way tho!

;)

Back
Top Bottom