Dain Bramage's Mostly Sativa Grow the Classic S.A.G.E

There's a great DIY carbon scrubber design by Weed420 in the Cabinet/Grow/Lighting section you might want to look at. Also, as far as nutes for your babies, I'd wait until their at least 3 weeks old.

:goodjob: Best of luck!

thanks oldskool.I will be all over that DIY carbon scrubber.At three week's i will be transplanting to 3 or 5 gallon container's and will be giving them thier first feeding's.Right now i am using distilled water on them but can not aford to when thay get some size to them.What can i do with my tap water short of hooking up a ROfilter to improve it?

I've been able to just declor, and use my tap water. Never had any pH problems, don't even know what the factor is. I use 2 1/2 gal drinking water (actually hold 3 gals.) containers from Big Box. I cut a 4" dia hole in the top, doubles as an opening for the clor to evaporate from, and to re fill. Has a handy twist spout to fill your watering can from. I use two for water, and one for nute mix. If in doubt about your own tap water, might want to get a meter.

Opps, slightly baked at the moment, make that a push-pull spout. I don't know about your plumbing, but I understand NYC has some of the best water in the country.

Congrat's Yanks!!!

good looking out oldskool,how long for the declor to finish.Always used the tap water in the past and dont think it gave me a problem.

after hooking up my bathroom exhaust fan in my flowering box i found a better way to set it up.The way I set it up is to pull the air out of the box and to tie into the exhaust line that is pulling heat off the light's.Now i want to set it up to draw the air out of the box and vent threw hood of the lights and out to the exhaust line.Have to go pic up 4 inch flange for the light mabey thay will have idear how to use the in-line fan i scored and to keep it quiet...peace

Hay greenbloo, another New Yorker(go yankees) here trying to grow a little green among all this concreat.

It's a jungle out there...I want a little peaceful part of the foliage to call my own.

And well, as a Mets fan, of course it's better having the Yankees win it, it's fun to be in the city where you can feel the excitement. I wish I could go to the parade tomorrow. It wasn't so bad rooting for the yanks! They sure as hell delivered! :Rasta:

rsz_0054.jpg
S.A.G.E.These lovly ladies are three week's in these pot's for 62 day's from seed will start flofering next friday

Back
Top Bottom