Dain Bramage's Mostly Sativa Grow the Classic S.A.G.E

just a quick question bout they dixie cups... do you ever have plant health issues when starting like that, last batch of seeds i started were in dixie cups and real early they leaves started turning yellow and dying off. could have been a nute issue being in a such small space but i figured it was sooo early they shouldnt have been so hungry yet... was starting to wonder if it had to do with the inside coating of the cups or anything... anyways...................

was just wondering if you have ever had the same issues?

Yes have noticd the problem befor.I dont know why but i think any longer then three week's thay get root bound.

hey Dain. excellent strain choice. my bud grew a batch, and wow!

i'm in for this.
:roorrip:

Welcome to the show newsisnoise.this strain has been around for years but dose not have the hype that other's have.The bud pic is of kushage,a kush xS.A.G.E. cross,and this is the strain that made me want to try S.A.G.E. It has also been crossed with sour deisel to make sweet and sour.I was looking for a sativa dom to work with and might have tried satori seeds,but i like the idear that this strain has been around for a while and it should be a stable and uniformed plant.

s_a_g_e_1.jpg

The stars of my thred 9 days in the ground

Hey there Drain Bramage, on the 2nd page so that great! Sounds like a champ and the bud you got there looks quite nice. Good luck and take care.

hay sisco how's it going thanx for stoping in.I am on the second page already and i dont even have anything to realy post yet.wait till thing's get rolling..lol...a page a day mabey hourly updates..oh this might be adictive...oh well peace:allgood:

fan10.jpg
Some new gear came my way today.A brand new fan and 25 ft. of unused duct from a buddy who's progect never got off the ground.It is a 8 inch grotek hurrican inline fan,650cfm.That should be bigger than what i need for the winter time.The room i use faces south east and is hot as (you fill in the blank) in the summer.So i estamated 8 times what i thought i would need.I know this sound's like over kill but heat and humidity have messed me up dooring confined space grows in the past.
Still not sure how i will set up my new gear yet.The more i read the more i see how much i dont know yet...ug...With the distance the air will have to be moved along with any bends i will need make in the duct work i am wondering if i should have a passive air intake or use a fan for that as well.No co2 for me his grow...lol...I think noise will be my next issue...ok peace:allgood:

fan10.jpg
Some new gear came my way today.A brand new fan and 25 ft. of unused duct from a buddy who's progect never got off the ground.It is a 8 inch grotek hurrican inline fan,650cfm.That should be bigger than what i need for the winter time.The room i use faces south east and is hot as (you fill in the blank) in the summer.So i estamated 8 times what i thought i would need.I know this sound's like over kill but heat and humidity have messed me up dooring confined space grows in the past.
Still not sure how i will set up my new gear yet.The more i read the more i see how much i dont know yet...ug...With the distance the air will have to be moved along with any bends i will need make in the duct work i am wondering if i should have a passive air intake or use a fan for that as well.No co2 for me his grow...lol...I think noise will be my next issue...ok peace:allgood:

Wow Dain Bramage what a windfall. That will cure the H&H problems for sure. :cheer: I would use it for intake too. You have some work ahead of you. I'm sure you will come up with a workable plan. Just take it slow and it will come to you. If not ask the big boys for their help. They will be glad to help. Maybe they can help you with the noise too. Envy:yummy:

Thanx OMM:adore:the cannabis god's smile on me and humbull grow.Your journal was the inspration for posting this grow...+rep point's going out to you bro

The noise is not a security problem but more of a quality of life problem.The fan even has a duct muffler(the silver thing it is sitting on)that dose not seem to help with the noise that much.As of right now my plan is to enclose the fan and muffler in a large rubber-maid storage box that will be lined with styrofoam.I will then hang it from bungie cord's in the attic.Right now i am going to set up one of thr bathroom fans i got in my flowering chamber...ok peace

Thanx OMM:adore:the cannabis god's smile on me and humbull grow.Your journal was the inspration for posting this grow...+rep point's going out to you bro

The noise is not a security problem but more of a quality of life problem.The fan even has a duct muffler(the silver thing it is sitting on)that dose not seem to help with the noise that much.As of right now my plan is to enclose the fan and muffler in a large rubber-maid storage box that will be lined with styrofoam.I will then hang it from bungie cord's in the attic.Right now i am going to set up one of thr bathroom fans i got in my flowering chamber...ok peace

Dain Bramage:goodjob:
Thanks for the +Reps and the ego boost. :grinjoint:
Here's hoping your journal doesn't turn into what you called an "Epic Saga" .
Just a nice smooth grow is what I wish for you.
Sounds like a good plan. Maybe the ducting will quite it down a little bit too.
Sure would help the family's sleep. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom