Darkscotia Grows In High Brix

So in room last night looking over all girls. One thing I’m noticing at this point is that the plants under my god9 are much thicker buds then my pro1000. Maybe because I’ve had pro1000 hanging at least 5 feet from canopy the hole time. The recommendation is 4-6 feet away from canopy. Still lots of time to go so hopefully they will catch up. If not I’ll be running both of my god9’s in gr next time.

For those running heat pumps in there grow rooms. What do you typically have it set to. Auto or cool/heat. And is there a way to control humidity while in heating or cooling mode. Thanks in advance
If you need heat you can set it to auto and it will switch between heat and cooling depending on temperature but you won't be able to hold 1 temperature doing that. There is a deadband between when it switches, usually 3 degrees, meaning you have to have your heat set point at least 3 degrees below your cooling set point. They control better if you just manually switch it or like in my case I never need heat so it's always left in cooling mode. Unfortunately there is no way to raise humidity without a humidifier but they will dehumidify as they cool, you just can't set the humidity. They will typically keep the humidity around 50% in the summer when the humidity is naturally higher than that. In the winter when humidity levels are low you need to run a humidifier to keep them from completely drying out your room while they are running in cooling mode.

So 16 of 19 girls go there recharge last night. All got 1/4 cup of recharge with 1.5 cups of castings. Then all pots got topped of with new hb soil as well. All 16 got a good feeding of transplant as well. Will hopefully get other 3 tonight or tomorrow. Picture to follow tonight if I don’t fall asleep lol. Cheers

Some pictures I meant to put up the other night.
I’m figuring there ready for there first cat drench this next coming feeding. Loving this first grow in room so far. Worst part is I’ll figure it out and then summer time will come and need to adjust again.
Got my seeds for the next grow. I’ll be growing some 10 LSD, 5 critical Kush, 5 critical kush 2.0, 5 cbd hash plant. Will be just continuing this same journal

Back
Top Bottom