Darkscotia Grows In High Brix

Will get some picture up tomorrow of girls without leds on.
Right now I’m currently fighting to keep temperatures perfect. I don’t have controller module for heat pump yet but should have soon. Staying 20 lights off but going up as high as 29 lights on. Down fall is I’m only running cropmaster at 50% at this time. My fan 8inch fan is running at full speed as well. May try and drop room temps to 18c and see if it makes a difference. I hate breaking in new rooms

So all girls are flying right along and I think I may flip switch to bloom right after next feed which should be just about any day. At this time I’m using about 6 5gallon buckets a water per feeding. Only one of the 19 girls I’m not really caring for the look of. She’s definitely the runt of the litter lol.
I think I may have room temperatures under control with a slight adjustment to my intakes. My controller device for heat pump will be here this week or next so that will hopefully take care of future heating or cooling problems. Cheers all.
Some picture without purple lol.

How you likin your new Pro 1000's... :blunt:

Loving them so far. Very nice to be able to dim light when needed. Truly won’t know till end of grow there true outcome. Fighting with room temps at this time so that sucks but should be good once my heat pump controller shows up for the trolmaster. Knock on wood so far haven’t gone over or under 29-17 but very close.

My heat issue is coming from my cobs unfortunately. Having 20 of them running full blast isn’t helping lol. The 1000 I don’t even notice much from them. I’d just hang the ballast on outside of room. So make sure you get cable extensions if needed to be able to reach outside of room.

On another note all girls where flipped to 12/12 yesterday. So let the budding commence. I thought of holding off due to 2 plants having burned looking tips but decided it was time. Plus I’m getting low on supply lol.

Will get pictures up tonight hopefully
Low on supplies?
U need some???
Just say the word..... :blunt:

I’ll be good thank you brotha. Very much appreciate the offer. Next time I’m up your way I’ll definitely take you up on trading some to see what other hb is like. I hope to make it to Jamaica as well some year with you all as well. Shutting down my snow removal company this year so I’ll be free to go away in winters again lol.

So as promised so pictures of ladies. Turned off leds but left cobs on for pictures. All where switched to 12/12 yesterday. All have been topped and no other training at this point.amd 2 girls had some burned tips but I think that may have been from transplant cause no other damage notice at this point.

Well it’s been a interesting and busy week. Started off with my new truck burning to ground on Saturday. 2300km on truck. Was driving seen smoke coming from hood. Pulled over and good thing cause she burned quick. No one was harmed so all good but my phone didn’t make it out. Good thing for journals to keep my picture nice and safe.
My heat pump controller arrived and so far has solved all my problems.Now no problem keeping room temperature perfect.
All girls are taking off and room is filling quickly. Beginning to wonder how I’m going to water next feeding lol. I’m probably going to take 4-5 plants out of big room and put into another tent to make room for some of bigger girls to flourish. After next feed all will get recharge and pots topped back off.(yes Duggan I’ve been slacking).

Some ladies

plants are looking great!... :thumb: ...that really sucks about your truck...what make/model?, and having to deal with insurance company is never enjoyable...:rolleyes:...good luck...cheerz...:high-five:...:hookah:...

2019 f250. I think the dealer should be going good. But if not I do have coverage that will replace with brand new vehicle if within so many months on purchase. Which I’m still under. The shitty part will be the wait if that can’t find one with all my same options. May need to wait for one to be built. Which could take months.

Maybe you can get one with more options!? They should provide you with a rental until you get your new truck! You need me to come up there and bust some skulls? :rofl:

No I’m good on the skull busting but your more then welcome to come on up this way. May be better to wait till summer lol. I’m hoping to get a 2020 cause they have a 10 speed transmission but other then that I had just about every option. That’s what might make it hard to find one at this current time.

Back
Top Bottom