Morning John. Snow was forecast. Sure feels like it’s up on the hills now. Can’t see from here as the clouds are low today. There’s a definite bite in the air.
Might have to take this espresso back to bed. I love days off :)
I'm in northern USA and the snow quit hear a month ago. I can't imagine anyone, except certain parts of Alaska still snowing.

I'm in northern USA and the snow quit hear a month ago. I can't imagine anyone, except certain parts of Alaska still snowing.
Hey there. I haven’t visited your part of the world, but I’ve read a little about alfalfa farming vs rhinitis, and repairing bearings on tractor gearboxes (I trust you have it sorted now?) I live in the South Pacific - next stop Antarctica! I’m in the latitude known by mariners as the roaring forties. And, yes prohibition is daft. I hope not to have to explain my thoughts on the matter to the beak at any point.

...would love my doc to tell me i am underweight. My local Greggs ( google it for real english delicacies) would need to take extra staff on !!
Shop around, Giggidy. It’s your body! There are other doctors out there :laugh:
Thanks for the ups on the gardening n wotnot.
Last time I was in the UK you were still suffering a plague of ‘sandwich bars’ and Greggs wasn’t quite as ubiquitous as it is now. I couldn’t find any meds either. Hmm. Mebbe if there’s a next time you can introduce me to your new friend Gregg in person?

Hey DD! Looking super good in your garden. Good job on the clones, some nice thick stems on those babies! :yummy:
full
Day 46 of flower, Day 34 of 12/12
Mannnn that is going to be a bud full of colour :ganjamon:The pistils are pushing crazy on your girls, they are going to fill out nicely!

Sorry dick I meant to put this in my own thread.
hahahahahahah this made me howl , we all use donkey or DD to address him and you hammer in like " leroy jenkins" with Dick !. hahahaha:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Hey there. I haven’t visited your part of the world, but I’ve read a little about alfalfa farming vs rhinitis, and repairing bearings on tractor gearboxes (I trust you have it sorted now?) I live in the South Pacific - next stop Antarctica! I’m in the latitude known by mariners as the roaring forties. And, yes prohibition is daft. I hope not to have to explain my thoughts on the matter to the beak at any point.
wow mate your low down there. any thoughts on the real deal with Antarctica and the ice wall, inner earth , visiting world leaders , no fly zones ect.?? ( truther here mate !)

Shop around, Giggidy. It’s your body! There are other doctors out there :laugh:
Thanks for the ups on the gardening n wotnot.
Last time I was in the UK you were still suffering a plague of ‘sandwich bars’ and Greggs wasn’t quite as ubiquitous as it is now. I couldn’t find any meds either. Hmm. Mebbe if there’s a next time you can introduce me to your new friend Gregg in person?
Anytime mate. It would put meat on them bones for sure. their pasties and pies are to die for mate. In honesty and joking aside , i had to wean myself off the bastards.lol .worse than heroine that pastry. Us brits love em so much they now have 24 hour ones like mcDonalds and they are everywhere here. Staple diet of most schoolkids too. !!

I would keep you away from Mrs GG though with the Donkey dick thing ! , I thought she had lovers when she kept whispering "Justin ,Tin-tin" during nuptials until i realised !!!

wow mate your low down there. any thoughts on the real deal with Antarctica and the ice wall, inner earth , visiting world leaders , no fly zones ect.?? ( truther here mate !)

Way I hear it penguin country is getting smaller. According to a man at the pub. Prob’ly proves it.
Apart from that I gotta say I refuse to believe a lot of things I can see, let alone those I cannot. Where’s that from? A Roy Harper song I think.

Nice beauties these!!well done DD. I like the grow man.

Thanks for stopping and spotting my toppings mr Skottelgoed. Drop in as often as.. you like.

Anytime mate. It would put meat on them bones for sure. their pasties and pies are to die for mate. In honesty and joking aside , i had to wean myself off the bastards.lol .worse than heroine that pastry. Us brits love em so much they now have 24 hour ones like mcDonalds and they are everywhere here. Staple diet of most schoolkids too. !!

I would keep you away from Mrs GG though with the Donkey dick thing ! , I thought she had lovers when she kept whispering "Justin ,Tin-tin" during nuptials until i realised !!!

.. and she’s known since that moment exactly what she had on her hands :rofl:

You funny man.

Me, I’m up close and personal with all I can eat no worries. So it isn’t that. What it must be is this thing I keep hearing about called nutrient lockout, or something? I probably caught it off one of you guys! You just gave me an idea though. Might need rerooting.

Best I can say til a) I’m self treating with infusions and/or topicals, and/or b) I think of anything funny to say, or c), I suppose, misc.

:morenutes:

Hey John. I want to thank you for the link you put in your signature to the ‘plant abuse chart’. It answered a lot of general questions I’d been wondering about regarding plant physiology. So yeah, good find that’s cool.
Hey I see you are running a couple of Lamb’s Bread autos - @Skottelgoed Spons asked me the other day if I knew anything about them. John, Skots. Skots, meet John.

Hey John. I want to thank you for the link you put in your signature to the ‘plant abuse chart’. It answered a lot of general questions I’d been wondering about regarding plant physiology. So yeah, good find that’s cool.
Hey I see you are running a couple of Lamb’s Bread autos - @Skottelgoed Spons asked me the other day if I knew anything about them. John, Skots. Skots, meet John.
Thanks man! Can you perhaps give me the link to his lambs bread grow please?

Glad to be of assistance.
Thanks for the new friend, we met this morning. Isn't this website cool?

Glad this is done. Working on 4WD gear's is twice as heavy with a messed up rib.

Glad this is done. Working on 4WD gear's is twice as heavy with a messed up rib.
Looks gnarly. Are you going to try and repair the broken teeth or just replace it?
It’s uphill for sure when you’re fighting actual pain as well as painfully stuck and heavy parts. I feel ya!

Back
Top Bottom