I was lucky enough to score an ounce of black domina to tide us over to harvest.
Turns out I paid for a small quantity of water as well, but it has given me a chance to get a feel for curing dried flowers. They are in a paper bag now and I’ll try them in the jar again tonight. It took 40min last night for the humidity in the jar to hit 94%.
So we can make use of this: the seed banks rate this strain at 15-17% THC. Allowing 80% of that because it wasn’t grown by the breeder, we’ll call it 12%. This will be our benchmark for guessing the percentage of our Isabelles at harvest, and that will help to give a starting point for dialling in a dose of infused oil. Can’t wait for the fun to begin on the comparative testing!
:smokin:

Wait, someone sold you weed at 94% RH? Get that down ASAP or you might have bought an ounce of grey mold!

IKR? Cheeky buggers. At least I didn’t have to wait the extra week it would’ve taken. And, thanks to 420 mag I know what to do about it. :) Cheers, Shed.

them purples are looking incredible!
Hi Bernice good to see you :)
I’m impressed with that too! Feeling very lucky. She’s already super sticky and glimmering with reflective trichs.
What I’ve been finding strange is that her clones are showing signs which we didn’t see in her until well into flower..
The colour in the new growth is like velvet.
One of the reasons I questioned whether they had revegged.

Good call, Shed. No doubt you’re right.
It’s a very washed-out photo compared to the healthy dark green they are.
The tops of clones 2 are still looking good. Been trying to keep their space warm.
Anyway, black domina. After an hour back in the jar last night it was 72% RH so it stayed in the jar overnight. 76% this morning so it’s back in the paper bag while I go to work today.
No time for rice ball therapy while I’m rostered on.
Thanks for your help :cool:

Day 59

Still a few weeks to go we think.
I gave them ozi tonic today. I’d never heard of it. I found myself casting a shadow in the grow shop and thought why not? It’s an organic juice that’s supposed to stimulate root uptake and flower growth in the last few weeks before the chop. Also supposed to be good for aroma, flavour and essential oils. Fingers crossed for more terpenes than we would have had without it, I guess. Nothing to lose, eh? Repetition by many members here has hammered in to me the idea that we’ll see half their weight put on in their last couple of weeks. ;) This, I gotta see.
:yummy:
Happy times, folks.

Wow she's pushing pistils like crazy, those colas are gonna be fat!

Wow she's pushing pistils like crazy, those colas are gonna be fat!
It’s been more than good luck so far and if it wasn’t for :420: (Yay!) I wouldn’t have picked up on so many new techniques so fast. It’s going to be fun to get better at this.

Day 59

I gave them ozi tonic today. I’d never heard of it. I found myself casting a shadow in the grow shop and thought why not? It’s an organic juice that’s supposed to stimulate root uptake and flower growth in the last few weeks before the chop. Also supposed to be good for aroma, flavour and essential oils. Fingers crossed for more terpenes than we would have had without it, I guess. Nothing to lose, eh? Repetition by many members here has hammered in to me the idea that we’ll see half their weight put on in their last couple of weeks. ;) This, I gotta see.
Happy times, folks.
DD , they are amazingly beautiful plants. i am so impressed with the size and way they look . you will be a happy farmet come harvest time mate. last week can swell them well too. I am goingnto use Dragon force to finish up. does same thing as yours inthink. Well done mate

Day 59

Happy times, folks.

Double D! You got it goin' on!

I've never heard you call colas poom pooms. Where have I been?
Guess I'll have to toss that in a video. LoL

:rofl:
Wonder if it has a twang when I say it. :hmmmm:

LoL Rarely, do I actually pay attention to the bullshit that spews out of this potty-mouth.
:thumb:

I am back. I wasn’t gone long so no hard feelings if you didn’t miss me :) I had to explain to my dogs that I’d been to see the vet. It probably smelled like I’d been to the vet.
I won’t patronise you, dear reader, in such a way. I know you are not a dog!
My nutrient lock-out, it transpires, has been due to this pancreatitis business. I’ve had my pH tested and been flushed to run-off. Loss of 30kg is something like the auto-cannibalisation we see as leaves yellow at senescence. That’s how it was explained to me anyway, except I’m not yet as ready for senescence as the Isabelles.
I thought this was a bit off topic, but you know there are a lot of reasons why we cultivate and consume this wonderful plant. Some of them are medicinal.
Senescence! We should all be so lucky. Looks like I’ll get there after all.

So it’s all still a bit like that bitey thing that jumped out of Sigourney Weaver, but it isn’t the sea word so I’m not trying to keep it a secret from mrs Donk anymore. By the time she was able to point out to me that there was enough pain to make an atheist start making promises to god, I was past pushing back.
At ED they poked me with so many sticks I always feel like Darwin’s Missing Link when they do that.
Doctor there suggested a new CBD:THC 1:1 extract for long term inflammation so I will follow that up with my own doctor soon!

Meanwhile, clones 1 almost ready to start LST, clones 2 still not showing roots.

Shed, Pres, Gigiddy, Skots, Irie, Al, Lew.. this one’s for you:

Back
Top Bottom