Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

HI DB, Happy Birthday WEEK. :high-five:I'm so sorry to be late, but I wouldn't let another moment go by without saying you make this world a better place to grow in. I appreciate your good spirit and your sense of humour keeps me smiling the whole time.

Excellent photos, you're going to LOVE the auto watering.

HI DB, Happy Birthday WEEK. :high-five:I'm so sorry to be late, but I wouldn't let another moment go by without saying you make this world a better place to grow in. I appreciate your good spirit and your sense of humour keeps me smiling the whole time.

Excellent photos, you're going to LOVE the auto watering.
Thanks for the birthday wishes ms. Grow. I've been using my auto watering system for over 8 months. It's one of the best tools in the dungeon. My busy schedule would never let me water my girls 3x a day. So with coco you have to get creative.

And after taking too rich we've come up with a better way to burp and cure cannabis. Roasting turkey bags. I'm burping 11 1/2 gal jars already and the ww was in need of curing so I'm trying this.

Very quick and easy. I've been monitoring rh and it's been staying right where it started.
And you can decarb in them too... :rofl:

So a few pump questions... how do you manage the timer? I have one I could use but it would run for 30 mins. Do your halos have restrictors?

So a few pump questions... how do you manage the timer? I have one I could use but it would run for 30 mins. Do your halos have restrictors?
The only restrictors are the size holes i put in them. I manage my time i run my pump by the run off I get. This batch I'm running now I have the pump on for 3 min. 1/2 hour after lights come on then 2 min. After 4 1/2 hours then 3 min. 4 hours again. I have a better timer I could use that does seconds but haven't seen the need for it yet. I gage my times on what i see in my drip table. If I'm seeing allot I back my times off some. If nothing is in the drip table then I'll add a min here or there till i have what i think I want for run off.

Back
Top Bottom