Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Good on ya Hawk. You will not regret switching over to Doc's gear. As i mentioned in a PM to you. U have just made a great decision and will enjoy growing using Doc's system. Never mind about some confusion lately with it all. It really is the bestest , most reliable grow system out there and it's so stupid easy. Do NOT make it complicated OK. If you have ANY questions , this is where to ask OK. You can also PM me or any of the other brix vets...they will gladly help u along thru your first go round OK. Not to mention , that Doc is always around and is quick to point peeps in the right direction with using his gear.
I have stayed around here, using his gear for many reasons, it simply produces top shelf produce EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Cheers and a big welcome to our gang. :circle-of-love:

Great mornin to ya'l gang and a big Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians around these parts.
PC , just for your info. The 'dunking' method some use is NOT needed fyi. I have NEVER watered like that. Its just Doc's way of ensuring the entire rootball /mass gets soaked is all. I've only ever watered slowly down the top (just like mother nature does it!) That method really is only practical while the plants are in the #1's...after that dunking large pots in a huge container is very wasteful of the liquids in the kit. Just my thoughts PC...enjoy your day . :circle-of-love:
Thanks Duggan that is helpful I couldn't dunk the 7 gal. anyway with out some aid / System to help. I plan to take your advice along the way getting used to Docs Kit and I hope you can clear things up for me when I have questions. I will look to you for advice I know you have done this many times and I know you have helped others along their way. Thank You

They are looking like they handled the travel nicely Ween. I have not been to this thread much, though I will more in the near future. (Just subscribed). I just mixed up my first High Brix kit 2 weeks ago. Gonna start a journal for the grow, and any High Brix vets help would be sincerely appreciated.
Looks like there will be a few of us starting the kit soon so I see lots of questions in the near future This is a Long thread and its about to get even longer. Looking forward to this for sure :snowboating:

Good on ya Hawk. You will not regret switching over to Doc's gear. As i mentioned in a PM to you. U have just made a great decision and will enjoy growing using Doc's system. Never mind about some confusion lately with it all. It really is the bestest , most reliable grow system out there and it's so stupid easy. Do NOT make it complicated OK. If you have ANY questions , this is where to ask OK. You can also PM me or any of the other brix vets...they will gladly help u along thru your first go round OK. Not to mention , that Doc is always around and is quick to point peeps in the right direction with using his gear.
I have stayed around here, using his gear for many reasons, it simply produces top shelf produce EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Cheers and a big welcome to our gang. :circle-of-love:
Thanks bro, I will be hitting you up with a few questions I am sure.

Great day to ya'l gang. A few pics of some DBHBB Lemon Zkittles and Bubba Hash,...2 weeks out.. :ganjamon:
These were/are growing in 4th run , modified soil. Next crop will go one more ,..in 5th run.
Cheers gang, enjoy the day.

Dugs, nice looking colas! I grew some Bubba Hash a couple of grows ago. Really solid, rock hard LARGE buds. At first, I didn’t care for it - almost burned my throat in my vape and had little taste. I put it away and went back a couple of months later. Wow, what a difference! If you don’t know this, my recommendation is to let it cure longer than you typically might.

Also, I lost 56g to mold. My own fault. The buds were so nice I left them really big so the interior didn’t full6 dry, so they were two wet when they went into the jars and I thought (smugly) I could handle the moisture by burping etc. lesson learned - trim the buds smaller!

Great mornin to ya'l gang and a big Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians around these parts.
PC , just for your info. The 'dunking' method some use is NOT needed fyi. I have NEVER watered like that. Its just Doc's way of ensuring the entire rootball /mass gets soaked is all. I've only ever watered slowly down the top (just like mother nature does it!) That method really is only practical while the plants are in the #1's...after that dunking large pots in a huge container is very wasteful of the liquids in the kit. Just my thoughts PC...enjoy your day . :circle-of-love:
Happy thanksgiving too you as well duggan.. im glad to read this post because anyone whos only growing a few plants at a time would be wasting too much with the "dunk" style drench.. it definatly makes sense once the number of plants goes up. I started using a pump sprayer recently and noticed its much better at soaking the the entire container evenly.
Little more time consuming but much more effective than an open pour out of a container or bucket.

Happy thanksgiving too you as well duggan.. im glad to read this post because anyone whos only growing a few plants at a time would be wasting too much with the "dunk" style drench.. it definatly makes sense once the number of plants goes up. I started using a pump sprayer recently and noticed its much better at soaking the the entire container evenly.
Little more time consuming but much more effective than an open pour out of a container or bucket.
I will only be doing 4 plants in my 5X5 tent this round I am not familiar with the DUNK type of doing a Drench but have been discussing it with Gazoo. So for 4 plants its not really helpful.. Do I dunk the whole pot up to the edge of the pot until it wicks the water/ Drench up through the holes in the bottom or submerge the whole pot ? Either way if it will be too much of a pain I may just top water/drench I got a garden sprayer 2 gal. one to water/drench with it should make watering etc. easier and it has a little bit of a handle which should make watering in a tent much easier and reaching the plants towards the back easier too. I have a couple regular spray bottles for foliar spraying. :slide: :peace:

Good morning 'G' , and gang. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Not sure if i will stop at #5 comin up. We'le see how this stuff performs and if it causes me much grief. If it does , i'l start over again with 1st run. Cheers 'G'.

Thanks for reporting this :thanks:

Cool that you are testing it ahead of me getting there, I will be able to see what
to expect when I get there.

Many thanks

Dunking with little waist

Not much waist at all (4 cups left over) I could adjust for less left over but the math
for the actual amount left in pot gets tricky. I am a OCD wielding SOB when it comes right
down to it

EDIT: Forgot to mention if your running more than 1 you can add the left over to the next
plant dunked and at the end NO matter how many plants your running you will only have
4 cups waist

Cheap Anchors for those young seedlings that want to stretch at the start, easily bent for use.
Oh that was a seed I started in the root riot plug, seed in plug and placed directly in soil for in-pot germination.

1570989457817.png

Dunking with little waist

Not much waist at all (4 cups left over) I could adjust for less left over but the math
for the actual amount left in pot gets tricky

Cheap Anchors for those young seedlings that want to stretch at the start, easily bent for use.
Oh that was seed I started in the root riot plug, seed in plug and placed directly in soil for in-pot germination.

1570989457817.png
I Love the hair pin thing ! May pots only have holes in the bottom, Those look like some nice pots for dunking and the dunk bucket is only slightly bigger then the 1 gal. pot I could put some holes in the sides like you have if I can find a bucket slightly bigger then the pot

:high-five: We will learn together , and i will pass along any , and all things learned.

Wow, just looked at that baby of yours. Pretty early for 'bootcamp' isn't it...she hasn't even had a chance to walk yet..lmao..
:rofl:

Yup that was started at DAY 2 from pop. Its the GUAWI I am running now. I like to explaine
to the Girls Early on what is expected :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom