Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

But it’s the lizard that unlocks the secret frost code, right? :laughtwo: I use coloured pencils on a hand drawn wall chart to track my drenches. I love it that the products are kinda colour coded. If the colours ever change it’ll take me a while to adjust!

its only a reference but when your running more than 1 plant and the schedules get spread out
it is EASY to forget which one got what ;)

Never really paid much attention to the color differences BUT now that you mentioned it
thats another way to activate my recall power. What ever it takes to make things stick ;)

I have embraced my OCD and if thats wrong, I dont want to be right

You keep hauling out those fake plants ... dust 'em off every few months ... I can tell by the fat colas every time.

You ain' foolin' me. :bongrip:

Great day to ya'l gang. A few pics of some DBHBB Lemon Zkittles and Bubba Hash,...2 weeks out.. :ganjamon:
These were/are growing in 4th run , modified soil. Next crop will go one more ,..in 5th run.
Cheers gang, enjoy the day.

Modified 4th run ya say ,
Me likey likey . Think 5th will be it ?

Hey Gray...hope your day is groovin... :high-five:. Wat doin Mr!

Coulda been a better weekend ... got 2 inches of snow on the ground ... pfft. :bongrip:

I'll be jarring up a Carnival ...

I let this one go 101 days. :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo: She ALL knarly n stuff.

its only a reference but when your running more than 1 plant and the schedules get spread out
it is EASY to forget which one got what ;)

Never really paid much attention to the color differences BUT now that you mentioned it
thats another way to activate my recall power. What ever it takes to make things stick ;)

I have embraced my OCD and if thats wrong, I dont want to be right
Somehow, those pictures don't surprise me, Gazoo. ;)

After you mentioned growing more than 1 plant at a time, I thought I'd throw this one up. I currently have 13 in flower, and 22 in veg, along with 9 pots waiting on seeds to pop, so there's always a lot going on in my garden, and that's compounded by the variety.

I keep a spiral notebook, and normally each plant will have it's own page. I notate what drench or foliars I use, and perhaps other notes and the date. It helps to keep things in line.

As a disclaimer, this is a cut I kept small for a long time. Normally I don't abuse my cuts with tiny pots for quite this long.

Hey pcaddict. Thought id share a photo of my stakes. Did you find what will work for you?

20191012_125052.jpg

Went shopping today :)
20191012_172020.jpg

Time to start cooking soon!

Hope all of ya having a great Saturday

Hey pcaddict. Thought id share a photo of my stakes. Did you find what will work for you?

20191012_125052.jpg

Went shopping today :)
20191012_172020.jpg

Time to start cooking soon!

Hope all of ya having a great Saturday
Wow you are ready I thought I had a lot of soil but all totaled it took that much. Yeah I found the garden staples on the rain forest and ordered some I bought some 1gal. pots and have my fabric 7 gal. bags for when I transplant, Soil is still cooking and I still have to set up my tent and still need a couple clip on fans but I think I have the other stuff I need at least I hope so :peace:

lol Yup! I sure am ready for moar growing! I absolutely cannot wait to have my first high brix bud. :blunt:

So far I have made two batches of first run kit and now I'm about to mix/cook the bulk kit. I want to make sure I'm safe with enough soil mix and drenches because I did run out of the first run kit during the second transplant and I was sh!ttin my pants thinking wtf am i gonna do with no available cooked soil + drenches stuff. Lucky I had a few males, tossed those and I ordered another kit just in time.

Nice Pc, sounds like you're just almost there to start growing DBHBB plants. Any ideas when you'll have your set up situated and seeds planted?

House is very close to done, very happy with how it's turned out! I'm back at it but not ready to start a journal just yet.

A huge thank you goes out to @Kitchenhawk for gifting me 4 clones and even threw some seeds in too! The clones came in his very nice diy shippers and they are some of the nicest clones I've ever seen, off to the races! Right now they're stelth in a garbage can with a pizza box and towel over it, lighted by 2 curly cfls hanging from the box, poked hole in it and put the wire through and tied knot. You'd never know they're in there.

Hawk sent, Mimosa, Boptang#2, Boptang #3, and Dosidos. The #3 is Tangerine terps and the #2 a sweet tropical smell. He threw in a 10 pack Boptang fems, and 4 Blackcherrypunch x Boptang fems!

lol Yup! I sure am ready for moar growing! I absolutely cannot wait to have my first high brix bud. :blunt:

So far I have made two batches of first run kit and now I'm about to mix/cook the bulk kit. I want to make sure I'm safe with enough soil mix and drenches because I did run out of the first run kit during the second transplant and I was sh!ttin my pants thinking wtf am i gonna do with no available cooked soil + drenches stuff. Lucky I had a few males, tossed those and I ordered another kit just in time.

Nice Pc, sounds like you're just almost there to start growing DBHBB plants. Any ideas when you'll have your set up situated and seeds planted?
I will be starting around the 20th of this month I want to make sure I have everything set up and ready to go before I start. I didn't know about dunks and I will have to wait until my step daughter gets her stuff out of the room I am going to use for the tent. I am really excited to pop some seeds and get started, Thanks

House is very close to done, very happy with how it's turned out! I'm back at it but not ready to start a journal just yet.

A huge thank you goes out to @Kitchenhawk for gifting me 4 clones and even threw some seeds in too! The clones came in his very nice diy shippers and they are some of the nicest clones I've ever seen, off to the races! Right now they're stelth in a garbage can with a pizza box and towel over it, lighted by 2 curly cfls hanging from the box, poked hole in it and put the wire through and tied knot. You'd never know they're in there.

Hawk sent, Mimosa, Boptang#2, Boptang #3, and Dosidos. The #3 is Tangerine terps and the #2 a sweet tropical smell. He threw in a 10 pack Boptang fems, and 4 Blackcherrypunch x Boptang fems!

Wow so they shipped clones I didn't know clones could be shipped and not get messed up in shipping. Great to get gifted stuff like early Christmas :surf:

Great mornin to ya'l gang and a big Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians around these parts.
PC , just for your info. The 'dunking' method some use is NOT needed fyi. I have NEVER watered like that. Its just Doc's way of ensuring the entire rootball /mass gets soaked is all. I've only ever watered slowly down the top (just like mother nature does it!) That method really is only practical while the plants are in the #1's...after that dunking large pots in a huge container is very wasteful of the liquids in the kit. Just my thoughts PC...enjoy your day . :circle-of-love:

They are looking like they handled the travel nicely Ween. I have not been to this thread much, though I will more in the near future. (Just subscribed). I just mixed up my first High Brix kit 2 weeks ago. Gonna start a journal for the grow, and any High Brix vets help would be sincerely appreciated.

:yahoo::high-five::woohoo:

They are looking like they handled the travel nicely Ween. I have not been to this thread much, though I will more in the near future. (Just subscribed). I just mixed up my first High Brix kit 2 weeks ago. Gonna start a journal for the grow, and any High Brix vets help would be sincerely appreciated.
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom