Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

One week in flower i went ahead and topped the soil with ewc's and some recharge.. and fed it a drench at the same time.. she was looking hungry as doc mentioned and its looking much better now..
Left synthetic. Right hi brix
Back right super lemon haze also in docs gear
20191117_020444.jpg

Id also like to add that i seen in an earlier post someone thinking about trying the kit.. i have little experience with the kit.. but it has been great thus far and have a feeling ill be sticking with it

Looking for opinions on whether I should trash these 45 days old, Durban poison plants and start over, OR can I salvage them. I highly suspect that the PM has spread to them ?? I foliared today with H202 solution.

Save them. Yours plants are small and manageable so I would suggest the following. Mix up a vinegar and water solution - 1:4 ratio, if I recall correctly - a quick G search will confirm. Take a small "throwaway" paint brush and wipe down the entire plant. Stems, branches and both sides of the leaves. You could also spray or dunk with the same solution. After a few days, do likewise with H2O2.

One week in flower i went ahead and topped the soil with ewc's and some recharge.. and fed it a drench at the same time.. she was looking hungry as doc mentioned and its looking much better now..
Left synthetic. Right hi brix
Back right super lemon haze also in docs gear
20191117_020444.jpg

Id also like to add that i seen in an earlier post someone thinking about trying the kit.. i have little experience with the kit.. but it has been great thus far and have a feeling ill be sticking with it
I've been very interested in your AN vs DBHBB run. Been using AN before and never had any good results. I'm sure they work but it's just not for me.

Hey Brixers,
Soil should be ready next week but I think I'll let it cook one more week since temperatures have been around 16C all month.

I also did my DIY 2g humidifier using a small fogger, a 2g bucket, a piece of foam and a plastic glass with holes.
20191117_131038.jpg

Plugged fan and this in the new Inkbird controller and everything seems to work! I'm currently doing a test run with everything running as if I had a plant.

Remaining to do is place the bucket higher in the tent, plant a seed and start a grow journal!

Save them. Yours plants are small and manageable so I would suggest the following. Mix up a vinegar and water solution - 1:4 ratio, if I recall correctly - a quick G search will confirm. Take a small "throwaway" paint brush and wipe down the entire plant. Stems, branches and both sides of the leaves. You could also spray or dunk with the same solution. After a few days, do likewise with H2O2.
Thanks for the input MMM. The way I applied the H202 was to put a piece of cardboard over the top of soil and sprayed till soaked, both bottom and top of leaves and stems. I'm waiting for my ghost train haze to dry, then I can start a major cleaning of whole room with bleach & water. Thank you so much for the advise !! My fear is the pm will come back, because It's airborn and I can't kill it all. People say It can live without a host, and these 8 Durban poison plants, are the last living thing in my room. So maybe I'll move those to another room while major clean up happens? Again, thank you so much, and a big shout out to Ween for offering to loan me his sulfur burner !!

Sounds like some good news for the CANADIAN Seed buyers purchasing from US
also should decrease the extra fees added to the basic Kit (98.00)

==============================================================

USMCA AND YOU

The US-Mexico-Canada Agreement May Pass in House This Year

The USMCA (not to be confused with the late 70's hit release, "YMCA") will potentially be passed in the House by the end of the year, or so Speaker Nancy Pelosi hopes. So, what does that mean for e-commerce sellers?

The legislation will ask that Canada and Mexico increase the minimum value of any imported shipment that is required to have duty collection and additional documentation. In addition to the increase in the minimum, Canadian buyers will be exempt from additional cross-border fees for purchases under $113.44.

According to a report by DigitalComerce360, "USMCA is the first U.S. trade agreement to prohibit other countries requiring retailers and other businesses that collect their citizens’ data to store that data in their respective countries."

[/QUOTE
Sounds like some good news for the CANADIAN Seed buyers purchasing from US
also should decrease the extra fees added to the basic Kit (98.00)

==============================================================

USMCA AND YOU

The US-Mexico-Canada Agreement May Pass in House This Year

The USMCA (not to be confused with the late 70's hit release, "YMCA") will potentially be passed in the House by the end of the year, or so Speaker Nancy Pelosi hopes. So, what does that mean for e-commerce sellers?

The legislation will ask that Canada and Mexico increase the minimum value of any imported shipment that is required to have duty collection and additional documentation. In addition to the increase in the minimum, Canadian buyers will be exempt from additional cross-border fees for purchases under $113.44.

According to a report by DigitalComerce360, "USMCA is the first U.S. trade agreement to prohibit other countries requiring retailers and other businesses that collect their citizens’ data to store that data in their respective countries."
It has always amazed me how much more expensive the postage is to Canada !! I sold some antique knives to guy in Canada and It was like one lb., And cost like $50 to ship them !!

Reaching out to Canadian Brixer's!

So, many of you have had to retrieve shipments from the post, pay customs fees, etc. I'm hoping some of you can help solve a problem.

A recent shipment to Canada was shown on tracking to be delivered yesterday. It was addressed correctly, etc.

But, the customer never received it! There's not much I can do on my end....I've been looking into it this morning. The tracking says "delivered." USPS tells me that when it goes into Canada, it's their deal, etc.

Any advice....especially experiential advice.... is appreciated. Those who have had to retrieve packages for customs, track them, etc. What's worked?

The customer says he can't do anything because he's not the sender. On my end I can't do anything because it's Canada.....I've not run into this before.

Some days ago, I suggested sending a bunch to Duggan, but generally, I meant get a bunch of product north of the border, then ship it from that point so it's already over the fence. Just a spit ball idea though.

Yes...i havent spoken to Doc about this but ...but..i would be willing to be a Can. Depot for his products .But, there is more to that than meets the eye , im sure.
I have just addressed this via pm to Doc.....person not getting their stuff that is.
For me , personally...i have NOT HAD ONE PROBLEM receiving Docs gear ...in 7 yrs now.
I would suspect a theft of some kind if USPS tracking says it was delivered and customer has not got it yet.
If some kind of agreement was made between Doc and myself , a lot of these over the border issues would be alleviated completely ...but, that's another discussion, of course.

I would have thought it was stolen off my porch as well except that I also had a pkg with knifemaking supplies that was delivered and was still there. So unless the thieves only took the one box Im assuming canada post delivered to the wrong address....
I manged to speak with a supervisor at c.p and got a service ticket opened so they will look for the pkg for 3 days and let me know. Hopefully they find it as I'm going to run out of G.I and tea here soon with these heavy feedings Duggan has me doing....

Doc double checked that he shipped to the correct address and it was correct. However I live on 123A street and it is very possible the pkg got delivered to 123St. There was nobody home there last night and I didnt see anything on their porch.(I've had to do a quick dash and grab feom over there before with an amazon delivery) yes I called again this morning and talked to a supervisor as the guy I spoke to last night said only the sender can open a ticket. I explained to the superviosor the situation and he opend the ticket to get them looking. If they cant find it in 3 days Doc will have to get in touch with canada post for a refund or whatever.

Hey Brixers,
Test run of the setup went well.
- Stable 19.3C 60rh at night. That's the easy part.
- Between 25.5C and 26.6C with light on. Issue is RH. It gets to 60% but drops to under 40% when exhaust fan start to drop the temperature. Exhaust fan doesn't stay on very long, maybe 1min. RH gets back to 60 in around 2mins. Problem is the new air coming in is at 32% rh... It takes 10 to 15 minutes for the exhaust fan to start again.

Will this be problematic?

Back
Top Bottom