Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Soo... not sure what I'm going to do. Since my pkg with my refill of GI and Tea never made it to me and Im completely out of GI and almost out of tea ( haven't even finished 3 plants in 5 g pot yet and already out) I've got about a week or so untill my next GI drench. She just got the one oz of GI in 2 gal water doc recommended to try to keep this latest one from going crispy like the first 2. That used up the last of my bottle.....

I wish I lived close enough to help you out Knife! I know Doc told us he’d be away for a bit but i think he’s due back any minute and will no doubt advise soon.

Anyone live close by Knife’s? :hmmmm: He needs to borrow a cup of GI and Tea!

Ok so i harvested like half of my Red Leicester Tease and same with the Sweet Tooth. i decided to let the lower little buds to keep growing and plump up some. Since the R.L.T lower buds and smaller colas still had a bunch of clear triches still but the big colas had amber on them. I decided to take the ones with amber an leave the rest. But yeah here is the Red Leicester Tease bud pile right after harvest and b4 the budwash.

Here is 2 of the colas i took down. Man this is some of the frostiest buds ive ever growen. I noticed the yields mite be alil bit smaller then the other Sweet Tooths. But maybe if she grew without getting hit with the dam moth worms things mite have changed. But even still this is some of the best bud ive ever grew. Thanx to @Doc Bud and his amazing kit. An him putting in all his hard work so we dont have to. I cudnt have gotten these gud of buds with out it thanx brother.

Then here is a few lower bottom buds of the Sweet Tooth i took down. I forgot to snap some pics of the colas an the major buds i got but this is the bottom stuff. An 2morow ill get some more of her.

Ok so i harvested like half of my Red Leicester Tease and same with the Sweet Tooth. i decided to let the lower little buds to keep growing and plump up some. Since the R.L.T lower buds and smaller colas still had a bunch of clear triches still but the big colas had amber on them. I decided to take the ones with amber an leave the rest. But yeah here is the Red Leicester Tease bud pile right after harvest and b4 the budwash.

Here is 2 of the colas i took down. Man this is some of the frostiest buds ive ever growen. I noticed the yields mite be alil bit smaller then the other Sweet Tooths. But maybe if she grew without getting hit with the dam moth worms things mite have changed. But even still this is some of the best bud ive ever grew. Thanx to @Doc Bud and his amazing kit. An him putting in all his hard work so we dont have to. I cudnt have gotten these gud of buds with out it thanx brother.

Then here is a few lower bottom buds of the Sweet Tooth i took down. I forgot to snap some pics of the colas an the major buds i got but this is the bottom stuff. An 2morow ill get some more of her.

That's what I'm talking about!

Thanx guys for the kind words it keeps me motivated to stay on top of things lmao. I jus started an Alaskan Purple photo from seedsman in some 3rd run soil. I put her in like a 1.5 gallon pot an took a scoop out the middle n jus put some plain pm init an thats what i put the seed in. Im in hopes its enuf to not burn her and let her get alil older then hit that HB soil an boom off to the races we go :laugh:.

Here is a pic of a Sweet Tooth bud. All the pics are of the same bud. But i tried different modes on my camera on my phone. I notice alil difference between some of the pics but not alot of one lol.

How u like the taste of the ST Blazin?
Wat a nice lil bud!

I tried a bud that i quick dried from like a week ago but the bud i showed in this pic was washed an had alil longer to grow so mite be different taste then the one i tried. But from what i did try it was very fruity with a hint of sourness that was kind of lemony on the exhale. It had a very sour fruity smell almost like some sort of an alcohol drink lol. It makes me think of some kind of a drink ive had but i cant place which one lmao. Im excited to see how much she changes during the drying and curing process.

I see....the older bud will/ should have more flavor than the earlier bud u tried.
Sure is a 'looker' eh Blazin.. :high-five:

Oh yea she sure was/is a purrty one. I love how she has purples an blues and even alil pink/reddish hues to her. Plus the frost on her really makes her look good wen i take pics lol. Over all its definitely one im makn sure to keep clones of an keep her in the garden lol

Thanx guys for the kind words it keeps me motivated to stay on top of things lmao. I jus started an Alaskan Purple photo from seedsman in some 3rd run soil. I put her in like a 1.5 gallon pot an took a scoop out the middle n jus put some plain pm init an thats what i put the seed in. Im in hopes its enuf to not burn her and let her get alil older then hit that HB soil an boom off to the races we go :laugh:.

Here is a pic of a Sweet Tooth bud. All the pics are of the same bud. But i tried different modes on my camera on my phone. I notice alil difference between some of the pics but not alot of one lol.

Yeah..

Everything you have been pulling down looks spectacular Blazin....lookin forward to the next batch.

Yeah..

Everything you have been pulling down looks spectacular Blazin....lookin forward to the next batch.

Yea thanx man itz really the kit. All i do is give a good drench every now an then or a gud soak once they get into there final homes. Its to hard to do dunks wen there in that big of pots lol.

Yea thanx man itz really the kit. All i do is give a good drench every now an then or a gud soak once they get into there final homes. Its to hard to do dunks wen there in that big of pots lol.
Yup, I know...........it's hard to take credit for the magic happening with this system.

I am filling up my saucers and letting it wick up from the bottom and top feed the rest. Works really well and kinda fun to watch.

Some recent pics from my first try.

20191127_182029.jpg
20191127_181537.jpg
20191127_181520.jpg
20191127_181321.jpg
20191127_180801.jpg

Back
Top Bottom