Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Happy Thanksgiving Gang
Looking great seedling! They are stacking very nicely :high-five:
I'm not far behind at day 19.
I'm going to let the buds set and stack a little more before cats. feeding schedule will look like this
tonight -1/4 TP w/tea- followed by a -GE w/tea, -1/4 TP w/tea-, -TP w/tea -and either a- 1/4 TP w/tea -or -cats- if they are ready. If they need a little ore time before the cats they will get a -1/4 TP -
DSC_0093.JPG
DSC_0094.JPG
DSC_0095.JPG
DSC_0096.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0100.JPG
DSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0102.JPG
before cats. I think I should be good with this schedule to avoid the taco leaves?

Hey guys i had a question about 1st round soil and 2nd round soil? Do u use 1st run ammendment to recook the first 2 runs with the soil? Then when u hit third run change it or is there a 2nd run ammendment?
Blaze I’m in my second run soil now and I did as instructed roots and all 1st run soil, 30lb EWC, and 1st run.

Mornin Blazin ...and friends.
There is no 'second' run amendment. For first two 'cooks' use first,(1st) run .When recooking for a third time use Docs third run amendment. Also when cooking soil use less and less EWC's for each subsequent runs.
For example..i use 30 for first....15 to 20 for second ...and only 5 to 10 for third.Cheers...hope this helps.

Awesome thanx i always forget tht doc has his own site lol. An some transplant spilled on the lil pamphlet that comes with the kit so i should head over there an copy down what it says again but thank you for this info. I keep always forgetting that the first cook is done just to get the soil ready lol.

Mornin Blazin ...and friends.
There is no 'second' run amendment. For first two 'cooks' use first,(1st) run .When recooking for a third time use Docs third run amendment. Also when cooking soil use less and less EWC's for each subsequent runs.
For example..i use 30 for first....15 to 20 for second ...and only 5 to 10 for third.Cheers...hope this helps.

Oh well i hope i didnt over do the ewc for my third run i think i did like 15 idk now i cant fully remember lol. But eitherway the autos i have going in the 3rd run soil right now are looking great so maybe ill be ok lol. I actually started 2 more photos in the 3rd run soil 2 but i put a handful or so of plain PM to put the seeds in and they popped up no problem. But i also have some plants in 1st run soil about to be done so had to figure out how 2 recook it the right way lol.

So i know this is kinda off topic but has any1 seen the movie The Irishman with deniro and pacino an actually a few famous actors in it. Its where deniro plays a meat delivery guy who turned hitman and eventually starts working for jimmy hoffa. Its abit long but a really good1 if u like old mobster movies.

:nomo:

Soil is finally ready! :yahoo: I will pop a seed over the weekend and start a grow journal. More soon!

I plan on growing one plant at the time. Is there a maintenance to do on the cooked soil that will rest in my bin for a few months?

Other then jus making sure it dont go completly dry. I wud maybe say maybe half way threw the second month after it sits and cooks the first month maybe give a gallon or so of RO water to keep it moist. Im sure other more experienced brixers will chime in here 2day an give u a more accurate answer. But thts what i wud suggest other then just leaving it be lol since there isnt really any "maintenance" to do per say with the kit. :laugh: thts one of the things i love about this kit its so dam simple to get some of the best buds around. Hands down dopest dope ive ever smoked :rofl::rofl:.

Havent seen that movie yet . .but its on my list for sure! How could ya not wanna see that one. Loaded with big time gangsters....

Morning doogs hows ur day starting off so far good i hope. How was ur turkey day u eat alota birdy lol? An i know right its like alil over 3 hours long but dam its worth every min lol. Deniro, Pacino, and even Pesci's lil ass lmao (man is he gettn old lol) but they did great in it. I streamed it off netflix to watch it this time. But its definitely one tht i will be adding to the gotta own list and purchase it when it comes out for sale on bluray. If it isnt already out for sale lol.

:nomo:

Soil is finally ready! :yahoo: I will pop a seed over the weekend and start a grow journal. More soon!

I plan on growing one plant at the time. Is there a maintenance to do on the cooked soil that will rest in my bin for a few months?
Make sure you keep it warm or the microbes will go into hibernation. Mid to high 70s ideally.

Oh, and don't leave it on cement. Get it off the floor just like the pots.

Hey all....my stepfather started a journal today...still early stages of getting the space worked out. Soil is cooking and should be dropping seeds in January.

Purely high CBD low THC to help the family. Absolutely new to cannabis 100%. If anyone is interested in lending a hand it would be much appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving Gang
Looking great seedling! They are stacking very nicely :high-five:
I'm not far behind at day 19.
I'm going to let the buds set and stack a little more before cats. feeding schedule will look like this
tonight -1/4 TP w/tea- followed by a -GE w/tea, -1/4 TP w/tea-, -TP w/tea -and either a- 1/4 TP w/tea -or -cats- if they are ready. If they need a little ore time before the cats they will get a -1/4 TP -
DSC_0093.JPG
DSC_0094.JPG
DSC_0095.JPG
DSC_0096.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0100.JPG
DSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0102.JPG
before cats. I think I should be good with this schedule to avoid the taco leaves?

I'd give a very strong Transplant drench to those before the Cat series. They can use just a touch of magnesium so if you have Snake Oil, hit 'em with that once about a week prior to Cats.

I'd give a very strong Transplant drench to those before the Cat series. They can use just a touch of magnesium so if you have Snake Oil, hit 'em with that once about a week prior to Cats.
I did use the snake oil last Wednesday :high-five: Maybe 1 more strong TP then cats that will put the snake oil within 10 days. I tell ya Doc a lot smoother then the damn solo cup mishap last year:laugh:
Cheers brother :passitleft:

I have never super cropped but I am sure I will be doing it on this grow.
I have to admit, it's a bit nerve racking your first time. Just be careful and patient. You will most likely break one right off.....but practice makes perfect. Have some electrical tape on hand to use as a band aid. Most rough breaks will heal no problem, even when it seems like it is really bad.

Back
Top Bottom