Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I feel you bud. My life consists of work weeks like that too. But in the summer instead. Anyway, I more then likely will be trying it out to see if it's something I can stick to. When the day comes, I'll make sure I post updates and results. In all honesty, I've yet to really see a bad result from the kit unless there was grower error.
also the grow gets even easier into flower:headbanger::surf: you hit a point when it's just smooth sailing and lots of drooling and pictures of fake plants, cheers Bud

:nomo: morning Dark

I feel you bud. My life consists of work weeks like that too. But in the summer instead. Anyway, I more then likely will be trying it out to see if it's something I can stick to. When the day comes, I'll make sure I post updates and results. In all honesty, I've yet to really see a bad result from the kit unless there was grower error.
You really maximize the wet dry cycle with the kit. So just depending on how fast your pots dry out will determine how often you water. But you don’t have to check ph of solutions. That saves a lot of time. Not a lot of mixing at one time either, Usually just 1 or 2 products at a time. Not sure what kind of soil you are currently using, but unless it’s a water only feeding system, you will definitely save some time. Definitely worth “trying out”!;)

Mornin gang. Scotia, yes, wat Gov. said . Skip the CD's. and go with alternating GI and Tea with water and Tea to finish.
HP, your thinking about starting in with Doc's gear??....i can tell u that is a decision u will NOT regret. All the guess work ..ie ...PHing, and all that stuff u normally do during a grow with chemical nutrients ..is NOT applicable with this method. As far as spare time during the grow. Just ask anyone using this gear...they will tell you it's by far the bestest system on the market for many , many reasons. If u want i can list every one of them . cheers HP, and gang.

Week 2 on the MMS run and already have next run picked, only trying to decide between pre98 bubba or Katsu bubba :yummy:
6A3E64BD-667B-4D5F-B6B2-B191748C7A50.jpeg

shit cans those,:eek: those PM spores are horrible to deal with, it may require a sulfur burn in your room
to get rid of it.
I had an offer to loan me a sulfur burner from Ween, but I rent 1/2 a house and I don't think I could contain the smell to my 1/2 ! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom