Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I just harvested my 1st clementine tester this morning. Yield was modest, but each bud is hard and frosty, and I have a couple clones of it on deck. I can do a few things next turn to increase yield a little so not worried there. Handling it this morning left my hands and arms smelling like sweet grapefruit. Some excitement in the cheese haus to give it a spin.

I can vouch for the Black Cherry Punch in the kit too. I have one in week 7 that is an absolutely gorgeous plant. It's super-vigorous, nugs are slathered in frost with great shape and structure...but that smell! It's off-the-charts cherry. Simply lovely.

I just harvested my 1st clementine tester this morning. Yield was modest, but each bud is hard and frosty, and I have a couple clones of it on deck. I can do a few things next turn to increase yield a little so not worried there. Handling it this morning left my hands and arms smelling like sweet grapefruit. Some excitement in the cheese haus to give it a spin.

I can vouch for the Black Cherry Punch in the kit too. I have one in week 7 that is an absolutely gorgeous plant. It's super-vigorous, nugs are slathered in frost with great shape and structure...but that smell! It's off-the-charts cherry. Simply lovely.
Hell yeah!! Pics though or it doesn't exist...:p

High and happy fourth.
I haven't posted in this thread in a long ass time.

Running landrace strains in Doc's kit is highly recommended.;)
Here are a couple of Dr Ziggys Zamaldelica+ regs at day 46 of veg in 5 gallon tallboi.
Zam 1

Zam 2

Ace Panama x purple pck at veg 46:

Ace Bubba Kush x NepJam

:surf:
Nice pics Stage! Hey I got some of those fake looking plants too. The Chem Stars are loving Doc’s soil too, it’s 3rd run.

Yo DL,
I see your Chemstar shining.
Hows her nose?
:popcorn:

Yo DL,
I see your Chemstar shining.
Hows her nose?
:popcorn:
Thanks gang!

No leaf wash used either...just Doc’s High Brix shine!

@Stage ....the nose on the chems are greasy fuel. the #3 (tall cola) also having a alcoholic citrus fruity smell on top of the fuel scent.

Very low resin production thus far, we will see how things progress:passitleft:

Ok gang, I started a new thread for ACE Seeds plants. I'm in contact with Dubi from ACE and since they are a sponsor now I'd like to coax him over to the Mag to help out with ACE genetics. He asked where to look for ACE genetics and we really don't have a vendor forum so I thought I'd try and start one. Please post some pics and ask questions if you have them.

ACE Seeds Plant Pics

Back
Top Bottom