Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I saw this once in a movie,,, with that guy,, you know when he cuts up all that white powder.... scarface ??? Did you see that movie? Should I use my drivers license to make those lines... I mean piles? LOVE to see the cops face next time they test my license,,, assuming I get pulled over....knock on wood..lol

That's what i used.......:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yep, go ahead and water it in with the OG. Here's the recipe. Please note, I couldn't make this all happen in the bottle

1/2 oz OG drench
1/2 oz Transplant
Tea
5 tbsp Epsom
5 gallons of water.

1 gallon per plant works well. Watch the stems carefully....mine all weakened after the OG drench and started acting like OG....not able to stand up on its own, etc. Aroma was spot on afterwards, however.

I finished a GDP with this and it was the best tasting GDP I have had to date....Tasted like grape juice ;)

Perfect. I'm hand writing this and will type it and print and place by my watering station where I keep all my nutrients.

Last question. Promise

Been doing ge then transplant then rinse and repeat to this point in bloom they look way better than last time. After the og should I stick with the ge and tea and maybe every third watering transplant I read you think it may increase resin and essential oils? I'll be adding epsom every third watering on the og strains.

Hey Doc and all,

I have been laying low enjoying the fruits of my first high brix kit. I ran a clone only Kens Cut. It developed what I figured was a cal mag deficiency 4 weeks in(perhaps it was P?). The smoke was excellent but yield was low. My second high brix plant was a Kens Kush from seed. Amazing results using Docs kit. I did not use the cat drench on this one. It's curing now. My third high brix plant is a Bubba Kush. It's in week 5 and showing what looks like potassium deficiency. I did not use Cat drench on this one either. Crispy edges on older fan leaves with a brassy/brown hue on the edge. New growth is slow. Perhaps the OG drench is just what the Doc ordered.. I think I am paying the price for not keeping up with this thread. Gonna read up and place an order tonight.

Hey Doc and all,

I have been laying low enjoying the fruits of my first high brix kit. I ran a clone only Kens Cut. It developed what I figured was a cal mag deficiency 4 weeks in(perhaps it was P?). The smoke was excellent but yield was low. My second high brix plant was a Kens Kush from seed. Amazing results using Docs kit. I did not use the cat drench on this one. It's curing now. My third high brix plant is a Bubba Kush. It's in week 5 and showing what looks like potassium deficiency. I did not use Cat drench on this one either. Crispy edges on older fan leaves with a brassy/brown hue on the edge. New growth is slow. Perhaps the OG drench is just what the Doc ordered.. I think I am paying the price for not keeping up with this thread. Gonna read up and place an order tonight.

Shags...yes,stay tuned here a while and do some catching up. The problems you have had and issues now are very easily avoided....just follow the directions.The older drenches are fine for the og's....they just need a bit more Mg. via Epsom salts. You should always give them before they're screaming for it. With those strains ,i wouldn't miss the Cat. D. iether... Sounds like you got some very good lessons out of the way with these first couple grows...perfect.Cheers eh Shags.:high-five:

Totally lied. Here's another question. I bought this today.
DSC_4181.JPG
DSC_4182.JPG

Contemplating using it for my outdoor brix plants any suggestions?
It has 14 settings from 1 tsp to 8 ozs

Good idea? I could just hook my hose up I was thinking I'm 6.7-6.9 out the tap

Totally lied. Here's another question. I bought this today.
DSC_4181.JPG
DSC_4182.JPG

Contemplating using it for my outdoor brix plants any suggestions?
It has 14 settings from 1 tsp to 8 ozs

Good idea? I could just hook my hose up I was thinking I'm 6.7-6.9 out the tap

I am getting a similar one Tuesday..

I have no idea how to use it. Impulse buy. Never used one before. And came with Lil instructions

I'm assuming let's say for example I have 6 seven gallon plants I'd mix the 2.5ml of tea and 1/2oz of ge in that container and spray away? At the 3/4oz setting? I really have no idea maybe I should look on you tube.

Back
Top Bottom