Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

UPDATE FLOWER TENT minor

Happy Tuesday all! These 4 have jumped on the happy train! Just 2 days in from light flip they look happily at work beginning their puberty.
That's left rear, cannatonic. Right rear cbd cream and cheese. Right front, peyote forum. Left front, runtz muffin.
They look soooo happy entering womanhood!!!

What great coloring they have Stone!!
They're going to be some knockouts

AWESOME ODDITY UPDATE

As I was watering the other day I noticed one of the Wedding Cakes from @Dope-Seeds gift was different from the other that is actually a week behind in age and much taller. On close inspection of the topping area I can see she's a triple brancher! The only other one I've had was the Strawberry Cough single girl in the 4 x 4 a couple of years ago.

This is fantastic to see and work with! Let's see if I can get her to want to make 33% more bud for us!
Size difference! Young one in back.
Triple branching

It’s a thing of beauty throughout your garden. Lovely.:adore:

And I’ll take a guess that you’ll get 33% more from that topping up. I can’t say that I’ve ever seen a triple top.
We're going to figure how to make the triple branching work for us. Who knows how much she'll yield I guess, maybe more. Got to see what she grows into. I'm thinking yes to the 33% more!

Highya SO,

Gorgeous young ladies you have!! You have assembled equipment and knowledge to produce a beautiful product, and beautiful to watch! Great job.

Oh, yeah. It will be fun to watch the triploid show off!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Gorgeous young ladies you have!! You have assembled equipment and knowledge to produce a beautiful product, and beautiful to watch! Great job.

Oh, yeah. It will be fun to watch the triploid show off!! Happy Smokin'
HI Bode, Last one wasn't an easy one like this. She's going along like no ones business so far. She'll dig in any day now!

Remember last year my ladies were freezing? This year I took the vent out of the window and am venting both tents into the cellar now. It's much warmer and moister now. Better.

I've had a couple of double budders, but never a triple brancher...
So if you topped all 3 branches, will you get 66% more?.. :hmmmm:

Wow! Thems some beautiful plants. What's your secret?

Oh, yeah. TLO. FTW!

Do you think that triple would carry over into a clone?
Good question Azi! I'll try to get one going and see.
I've had a couple of double budders, but never a triple brancher...
So if you topped all 3 branches, will you get 66% more?.. :hmmmm:
Love your math man! I'm thinking a plant like this could be something special in a small pot. Might be a fire plug(hydrant) o bud.

Triple branching
IMG_1187.jpeg
I had almost the same with PP on dwc :D theres growing two branches from the same node. Other one is way smaller tho and it was the first actual node (3 fingered leave) and those branches never really make it that big.

AWESOME ODDITY UPDATE

As I was watering the other day I noticed one of the Wedding Cakes from @Dope-Seeds gift was different from the other that is actually a week behind in age and much taller. On close inspection of the topping area I can see she's a triple brancher! The only other one I've had was the Strawberry Cough single girl in the 4 x 4 a couple of years ago.

This is fantastic to see and work with! Let's see if I can get her to want to make 33% more bud for us!
Size difference! Young one in back.
Triple branching
Great branching.
Ladies look Real Happy.

Stay safe
Bill

I had almost the same with PP on dwc :D theres growing two branches from the same node. Other one is way smaller tho and it was the first actual node (3 fingered leave) and those branches never really make it that big.
These branches look like normal nodes. They're thick with bud sites though! That'll carry over in the end I'm thinking.

HAPPY SATURDAY UPDATE FROM FLIP CITY

High all, the ladies in Quadland got watered and light flipped to 12/12 yesterday! WooT! They seem willing to me! Here's how they look.
cbd Cream And Cheese
Runtz Muffin
Peyote Forum
The group
Cannatonic
Clones 22 days from cut. Mind Blower
The Quad group is interesting. Looks like the more thin leafed plants got more crazy growth than the fatter leafed ones. Those two in the rear got all wide.
Super sweet quads man. Love it. You use MSA to help strengthen your branches?

It sure looks good in your neighborhood, Stone!

I've never seen a triple brancher before! Cool beans. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom