Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Thanks Man! So some fill in and some don't?
If the branches have wide node spacing, there won't be much in the middle, which isn't really a bad thing, because you can direct some of the outer branches into that empty space if you want to- it's not something you have to do though...

The Quad group is interesting. Looks like the more thin leafed plants got more crazy growth than the fatter leafed ones. Those two in the rear got all wide.
That would be consistent with sativa vs. indica traits, no? Sativas generally faster growing and taller, indicas shorter, slower growing.

If the branches have wide node spacing, there won't be much in the middle, which isn't really a bad thing, because you can direct some of the outer branches into that empty space if you want to- it's not something you have to do though...
Cool! That's what it's looking like.
That would be consistent with sativa vs. indica traits, no? Sativas generally faster growing and taller, indicas shorter, slower growing.
Yes, watching them grow in different configurations is too fun! They still surprise and amaze!
Daymn Otter! :cool: Youve got some real things going on!

Love the squad group

Thanks brother!:yahoo:

ROOTAGE UPDATE. CLONING AROUND. FEAR NOT THE GREEN ONES!

Here's one of the stankberry clones I took the other week thinking the mother didn't look too good. Keeping mothers is harder than it seems in my house. I'm always doctoring her back to a healthier being than before it seems. I get nervous and take cuttings in case of emergency. So far she's still the same ol girl giving away.:thanks:lady stankberry! Here's some pics @InTheShed. Roots galore, too much really but I'm unable to find homes so far. Their long term fate doesn't look good. Today looks pretty nice though!

This is how I take cuttings. Three leaves and no cutting them.

Back to walking today! About time! Prep for the holiday took me off and I'm missing the grand outdoors! Cold as it is! Got to keep on movin movin!

Here's one of the stankberry clones I took the other week thinking the mother didn't look too good. Keeping mothers is harder than it seems in my house. I'm always doctoring her back to a healthier being than before it seems. I get nervous and take cuttings in case of emergency. So far she's still the same ol girl giving away.:thanks:lady stankberry! Here's some pics @InTheShed. Roots galore, too much really but I'm unable to find homes so far. Their long term fate doesn't look good. Today looks pretty nice though!

Back to walking today! About time! Prep for the holiday took me off and I'm missing the grand outdoors! Cold as it is! Got to keep on movin movin!
Wow, you take em small. I do to, but thats because I never usually have a mondo big mother to scalp. So its toppings from quads I usually get.

Wow, you take em small. I do to, but thats because I never usually have a mondo big mother to scalp. So its toppings from quads I usually get.
My mother is bonsai so she's pretty small even considering I'm not doing it perfectly. I haven't shown her in a while. She's still about a foot tall.
Ah you get plenty of them grooming the way you do.

Continue to impress.....magic fingers....
Haha, usually sausage fingers! I've been searching for the clone method that works best for me. There's others that work fine and I may go another way on a whim or see circumstances that call for something different, but this is my preferred way these days.
These are the components for the cloninator that InTheShed showed me how to make.

Haha, usually sausage fingers! I've been searching for the clone method that works best for me. There's others that work fine and I may go another way on a whim or see circumstances that call for something different, but this is my preferred way these days.
These are the components for the cloninator that InTheShed showed me how to make.
It sounds so futuristic...the things that Shed comes up with or finds....I really need to do something with clones just too busy with seeds....maybe in my future...something new to learn

It sounds so futuristic...the things that Shed comes up with or finds....I really need to do something with clones just too busy with seeds....maybe in my future...something new to learn
Shoot, the way MY luck runs with seeds, I may be better off getting a photoperiod to grow and just take clones from that!

That, a great communicator, and all around super man!
BTW I don't think you have sausage fingers
Hehe, it just feels like it some days mornings.
Keep a mother going??
Keeping a small plant we really like in constant veg to take cuttings from. Bonsai mothers is what I tried. One is about a year old I think and has had hundreds of cuttings trimmed off as general maintenance. Lost the other.

Those clones and that tap root :love:

I’ll definitely get back on cloning when the new project starts in the future

Back
Top Bottom