Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

These branches look like normal nodes. They're thick with bud sites though! That'll carry over in the end I'm thinking.
Definitely. By branch actually meant node, which will be carrying budlets in the future :)

I hope you love the others as much as the triple, because they're all stunners!
Here's some pics @InTheShed. Roots galore, too much really but I'm unable to find homes so far.
:thanks:
Since they're backups, you're not required to find them homes, though I'm sure they would be greatly appreaciated!
Back to walking today!
:welldone: I hope to get back to it mid-December when my son gets home for winter break.
I haven't shown her in a while.
Seems like a lead in to...posting a pic?
It sounds so futuristic...the things that Shed comes up with
Wait until your son starts watching Phineas and Ferb!
Shed has heat issues with the method
Well-remembered! I couldn't get it to work until the temps got under 70ºF. Mine was outside in the bike shed so it stayed pretty warm during the summer.
Happiness is important!
Sho nuff!
As in my spirits!
:love:

I hope you love the others as much as the triple, because they're all stunners!

:thanks:
Since they're backups, you're not required to find them homes, though I'm sure they would be greatly appreaciated!

:welldone: I hope to get back to it mid-December when my son gets home for winter break.

Wait until your son starts watching Phineas and Ferb!

Well-remembered! I couldn't get it to work until the temps got under 70ºF. Mine was outside in the bike shed so it stayed pretty warm during the summer.

Sho nuff!

:love:
Missed you and this up here Shed....welcome back, happy to see you in better spirits and health...I myself am going down for a nap....just nice to hear from you

A forgotten one. Thanks for the :bump:I'll get one next time I'm down.
Look great StoneOtter! Never saw or heard of a triple branching before! Gonna be interesting to say the least, it'd be awesome if it was a trait carried over to clones
It would. In a couple of days I'll be lsting her and I'll find some to try.

BONSAI MOTHER UPDATE

Hi all, was talking about the Stankberry Mom I keep. She keeps me thinking. There's always something to do with her. Trimming every month or so. Water every other day or second, and giving her new soil twice a year.

She really produces clones like crazy! I couldn't imagine how many I've trimmed off or used. Hundreds!

I'm still learning how to keep her. Trimming is an art that can go wild or nice and orderly and thoughtful. I'm not good at it yet but it's fun learning. Haven't killed her yet.
Before trimming
After
She has a few fungus gnats now but not bad. BT dust on the soil and they calmed down. Fan's running at soil level too.

BONSAI MOTHER UPDATE

Hi all, was talking about the Stankberry Mom I keep. She keeps me thinking. There's always something to do with her. Trimming every month or so. Water every other day or second, and giving her new soil twice a year.

She really produces clones like crazy! I couldn't imagine how many I've trimmed off or used. Hundreds!

I'm still learning how to keep her. Trimming is an art that can go wild or nice and orderly and thoughtful. I'm not good at it yet but it's fun learning. Haven't killed her yet.
Before trimming
After
She has a few fungus gnats now but not bad. BT dust on the soil and they calmed down. Fan's running at soil level too.
Where dat bonsai came from!

And looks like she still kicking no problem. How old is she?

Don’t mind-feed me more about my future/upcomming plans :laughtwo:
3 things going to need: a mum, cloner & rdwc system

BONSAI MOTHER UPDATE

Before trimming
After
Oh, those pics caused some pieces to fall into place for me. I didn't get the mother plant thing. This makes it clear. Jesus those stems! She's obviously old. So the challenge, or one of them I guess, is to keep it under control so it doesn't turn into a tree, right? And what do you nute a mother plant, just veg nutes all the time I guess? Very interesting, thanks.

She is thick, Stone!

Will you ever flip her?

Good morning Mr Otter :)

Your garden is looking fantabulous! And that little bonsai queen looks extraordinary. If she were mine I’d buy her highness a beautiful pot so she has an appropriate throne to sit her royal arse on. :)

Good morning Mr Otter :)

Your garden is looking fantabulous! And that little bonsai queen looks extraordinary. If she were mine I’d buy her highness a beautiful pot so she has an appropriate throne to sit her royal arse on. :)
I believe she is a working class mom. Too fancy a pot wouldn't seem to fit.

:laughtwo:

BONSAI MOTHER UPDATE

Like Jon, I have questions. I've recently been pondering strains, i.e. routine strains. I currently use Hash Plant for nighttime meds and CB Dutch Treat for daytime meds. I'm considering having mother plants of both since they're my main meds. I also have 8 strains for relaxation, depression, anxiety, etc. but I think having 10 mothers is probably more than I need. I may try seed making for those strains.
  • What stage of life is the mother, veg or flower?
  • What are you feeding her, i.e. veg nutes or flower nutes (or a combo)?
  • How old is your mother plant?
  • Is it the first mother you've kept and if not, why did you start a new mother?
  • What lighting is she under?
I think that's it for now. :hmmmm:

I believe she is a working class mom. Too fancy a pot wouldn't seem to fit.

:laughtwo:
Having been a working class single mum I feel I can speak for my demographic. When you put it like that you’re right too fancy a pot doesn’t fit. She should not only have a fancy pot throne to sit on, but a crown as well!

:):):)

Maybe a nice outer pot. That way she can get dressed up fancy for photos and such, but still keep her working class ethos going.
I like it :)

I like it A LOT.

Messy bun and Ugg boots at home; lipstick and sequins out.

Sidenote: it’s like we think it‘s our plant :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom