Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

WHY NOT JUST LOOK AND ENJOY UPDATE?

Good morning all! It was do nothing day today so I did that! Gotta stick with what ya good at! I did get to admire the @Dope-Seeds grow and these Black Skull beauties in their prime.

Yesterday they all got some Bokashi with a bit of frass on the side on the soil and watered in. We'll see the fruit of that soon. Today they reflect a week of water with aloe mixed in.
Starting with Dos-si-dos up front, the very indica growing lady. She's, and everyone else, on day 36 from flip. I can't see her going over
I hope all is as good as it gets for you! Stay safe!:green_heart:

:circle-of-love::cheer::high-five:

Hey Otter, lovely flowering pics. Sorry, I seemed to have dropped out of your grow. I know what you mean how much more appealing plants become when flowering. I couldn't agree more with the thoughts on mulch, and the way the plant will grow their roots right up and make full use of the top layer of soil. Cheers.

Hey Otter, lovely flowering pics. Sorry, I seemed to have dropped out of your grow. I know what you mean how much more appealing plants become when flowering. I couldn't agree more with the thoughts on mulch, and the way the plant will grow their roots right up and make full use of the top layer of soil. Cheers.
I was wondering about the mulch thing - I would assume it makes a difference what type of mulch is used, yes? Any specific suggestions in that realm?

It has to be 10% or something like that so it's pretty big in my book.
I was wondering about the mulch thing - I would assume it makes a difference what type of mulch is used, yes? Any specific suggestions in that realm?
This is just from some dead trees in my yard. Folks use organic pine mulch from the store. Be careful not to get one that has dies if you go with a store bought one.
Wow thats cool so many benefits in different ways
Oh yeah! Moisture retention and a dark place. Roots and microbes dance around in that atmosphere.

This is just from some dead trees in my yard. Folks use organic pine mulch from the store. Be careful not to get one that has dies if you go with a store bought one.
Do you bake them in the oven or anything first to be sure you're not bringing in any nasties to the grow?

They had to cut that scene from Fantasia after it gave the little children nightmares!
Love Fantasia, been a while!
That wedding cake looks great. I hope mine turns out like that.
Me too!
Do you bake them in the oven or anything first to be sure you're not bringing in any nasties to the grow?
I do. I wrapped in foil and put it in my bbq grill at 250F for an hour. Once it's in the house it grows all goodsties.

MONDAY FUNDAY UPDATE! A BUDZ VIEW 72+43. DOPE SEEDS AND BLACK SKULL

Hi all, the ladies have been cooking with gas! Buds are filling in and things are turning purple everywhere, but not the Dos-si-do up front. She's sticking with green. Here she is. She's been firming up and getting bulges! Nice and chunky buds! I don't know how long she can last. Might be the first volunteer to go.

Then we have Dosi from the other side(back). The crazy spiked flower side! I'm amazed every day watching these buds grow! These three are much less along than Dosi up front.

Onto the Tall Wedding Cake. Her buds are getting big!
And Triple Wedding Cake

I morn Meatloaf today.

MONDAY FUNDAY UPDATE! A BUDZ VIEW 72+43. DOPE SEEDS AND BLACK SKULL

Hi all, the ladies have been cooking with gas! Buds are filling in and things are turning purple everywhere, but not the Dos-si-do up front. She's sticking with green. Here she is. She's been firming up and getting bulges! Nice and chunky buds! I don't know how long she can last. Might be the first volunteer to go.

Then we have Dosi from the other side(back). The crazy spiked flower side! I'm amazed every day watching these buds grow! These three are much less along than Dosi up front.

Onto the Tall Wedding Cake. Her buds are getting big!
And Triple Wedding Cake

I morn Meatloaf today.
She is huge bro

Healthy, Happy and Chonky!
Lots of beautiful weed in that tent, Stone!

Highya SO,

WOW!! Do-si-do up front looks so gorgeous! She's nearing the chop! Must make you wiggly all over just going in that room!! I see what you mean about Do-si-do back with many white pistils still. Those colas are awesome! Tall Wedding Cake is turning a nice bronze color. She's getting ready also! Then there's your triploid. Her pistils are just starting to mature. Seems like you have some great bud soon to be harvested. Congratulations. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom