Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

WHY NOT JUST LOOK AND ENJOY UPDATE?

Good morning all! It was do nothing day today so I did that! Gotta stick with what ya good at! I did get to admire the @Dope-Seeds grow and these Black Skull beauties in their prime.

Yesterday they all got some Bokashi with a bit of frass on the side on the soil and watered in. We'll see the fruit of that soon. Today they reflect a week of water with aloe mixed in.
Starting with Dos-si-dos up front, the very indica growing lady. She's, and everyone else, on day 36 from flip. I can't see her going over 50-55? I don't know, looking like an early finisher :thumb:.
Sharing the front section ie the Triple Wedding Cake. She's fattening up this week!
Then comes the back row and way more sativaish Dos-si-dos. My sparkling lady!
And last but not least, maybe, taking up the rear Wedding Cake position is the toughest one to train and the tallest.
And all their bud pics.
Tall Wedding Cake
Sparkly Dosi
Thick Dosi
Triple Wedding Cake
I hope all is as good as it gets for you! Stay safe!:green_heart:
BEAU-TIF-FUL!

Good morning all! It was do nothing day today so I did that! Gotta stick with what ya good at! I did get to admire the @Dope-Seeds grow and these Black Skull beauties in their prime.

Yesterday they all got some Bokashi with a bit of frass on the side on the soil and watered in. We'll see the fruit of that soon. Today they reflect a week of water with aloe mixed in.
Starting with Dos-si-dos up front, the very indica growing lady. She's, and everyone else, on day 36 from flip. I can't see her going over 50-55? I don't know, looking like an early finisher :thumb:.
Sharing the front section ie the Triple Wedding Cake. She's fattening up this week!
And last but not least, maybe, taking up the rear Wedding Cake position is the toughest one to train and the tallest.
And all their bud pics.
Tall Wedding Cake
Sparkly Dosi
Thick Dosi
Triple Wedding Cake
I am soooo not caught up on this journal Otter. Damn man...you have some gorgeously yummy going on in there!

Hello You!

That tend is BRIMMING with beautiful!

I am going to plant a Wedding Cake next. If mine is half as good as yours I’ll be happy :)
My last indoor grow had smells that went from funky to oh my head I have to go now! These are all sweet. Nothing but soothing in there this run. I'm easily led and I can smell the cake on them easily. I'm the only one though:rolleyes:. Like the smell of a good bakery on steroids and weed?
I was going to respond to the pics of the lovely plants but then I was reminded that it was do nothing day...
:)
Thank you for the proper response:p
Dang stone. do U need a apprentice ?
Everyone's in Dust!
I am soooo not caught up on this journal Otter. Damn man...you have some gorgeously yummy going on in there!
I'm honored to have you gaze at the pics baked! Relax, we're all that a little these days.:love: I am!

Nailing it again Stone!

Every plant in your place looks flawless. :bravo:

And all their bud pics.
Tall Wedding Cake
Sparkly Dosi
Thick Dosi
Triple Wedding Cake
Terrific!!!!

BARK MULCH UPDATE

Hi, I watered today and peeked under a larger piece of bark.
Such a web of roots I found! A kazillion of of the tiniest roots all over the surface and some growing into the bark itself! Pretty cool!
having working roots in the area where there would normally be none adds to the ability of her to dine. More roots = more and bigger buds!
Happy Monday!

BARK MULCH UPDATE

Hi, I watered today and peeked under a larger piece of bark.
Such a web of roots I found! A kazillion of of the tiniest roots all over the surface and some growing into the bark itself! Pretty cool!
having working roots in the area where there would normally be none adds to the ability of her to dine. More roots = more and bigger buds!
Happy Monday!
I've always said the same thing.
Roots are where the action is.
Keep your roots healthy and your lady will be happy.
That's what I love about coco.
You have great control over the roots.
I never top dress though, good example for everyone to see. :thumb: Thanks!

Stay safe
Bill

I've always said the same thing.
Roots are where the action is.
Keep your roots healthy and your lady will be happy.
That's what I love about coco.
You have great control over the roots.
I never top dress though, good example for everyone to see. :thumb: Thanks!

Stay safe
Bill
Yeah, it's roots and then there's roots! Roots are life!

Back
Top Bottom