Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

WHY NOT JUST LOOK AND ENJOY UPDATE?

Good morning all! It was do nothing day today so I did that! Gotta stick with what ya good at! I did get to admire the @Dope-Seeds grow and these Black Skull beauties in their prime.

Yesterday they all got some Bokashi with a bit of frass on the side on the soil and watered in. We'll see the fruit of that soon. Today they reflect a week of water with aloe mixed in.
Starting with Dos-si-dos up front, the very indica growing lady. She's, and everyone else, on day 36 from flip. I can't see her going over 50-55? I don't know, looking like an early finisher :thumb:.
Sharing the front section ie the Triple Wedding Cake. She's fattening up this week!
Then comes the back row and way more sativaish Dos-si-dos. My sparkling lady!
And last but not least, maybe, taking up the rear Wedding Cake position is the toughest one to train and the tallest.
And all their bud pics.
Tall Wedding Cake
Sparkly Dosi
Thick Dosi
Triple Wedding Cake
I hope all is as good as it gets for you! Stay safe!:green_heart:

Good morning all! It was do nothing day today so I did that! Gotta stick with what ya good at! I did get to admire the @Dope-Seeds grow and these Black Skull beauties in their prime.

Yesterday they all got some Bokashi with a bit of frass on the side on the soil and watered in. We'll see the fruit of that soon. Today they reflect a week of water with aloe mixed in.
Starting with Dos-si-dos up front, the very indica growing lady. She's, and everyone else, on day 36 from flip. I can't see her going over 50-55? I don't know, looking like an early finisher :thumb:.
Sharing the front section ie the Triple Wedding Cake. She's fattening up this week!
And last but not least, maybe, taking up the rear Wedding Cake position is the toughest one to train and the tallest.
And all their bud pics.
Tall Wedding Cake
Sparkly Dosi
Thick Dosi
Triple Wedding Cake
As usual Stone, garden is spectacular. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

As usual Stone, garden is spectacular. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Hey Bill, you inspired me to get new power strips for the 4 x 4. They came today, all steel encased. The ones in there now are 4 or 5 years old and the outlets are starting to fail. Out they go! I do electrical work. I got two 3 foot strips, pre owned yet new in the plastic wrap for 15.00 each shipping included on ebay. I have to make up the cords. We'll feel be safe and have an easier time plugging. Thanks for your safety vigilance around the Mag!

Hey Bill, you inspired me to get new power strips for the 4 x 4. They came today, all steel encased. The ones in there now are 4 or 5 years old and the outlets are starting to fail. Out they go! I do electrical work. I got two 3 foot strips, pre owned yet new in the plastic wrap for 15.00 each shipping included on ebay. I have to make up the cords. We'll feel be safe and have an easier time plugging. Thanks for your safety vigilance around the Mag!
Always good to hear that safety standards are being improved.
Older plugs wear out just like everything else.
Better safe than sorry. :thumb:

Keep safe my friend.
Bill

And all their bud pics.
Tall Wedding Cake
Sparkly Dosi
Thick Dosi
Triple Wedding Cake
Your buds look awesome!!!! And yeah I agree with you, that Indica DSD don't look too long for this world. My indica one finished about 10 days ahead of the sativa one. Granted, autos, but still. My photo DSD is on day 48 or so and she is far away yet - maybe 65-70 for mine. Weird how different plants finish depending on how one grows it. Great strain the DSD. The Triple Wedding Cake looks delicious!! Why the hardest to train?

Your buds look awesome!!!! And yeah I agree with you, that Indica DSD don't look too long for this world. My indica one finished about 10 days ahead of the sativa one. Granted, autos, but still. My photo DSD is on day 48 or so and she is far away yet - maybe 65-70 for mine. Weird how different plants finish depending on how one grows it. Great strain the DSD. The Triple Wedding Cake looks delicious!! Why the hardest to train?
The tall one ou back. She grew straight up! I couldn't do a thing with her either for the longest time either. At a point I had to top her to keep the rest of the gro on time so I did even though she wasn't ready, or willing. Very slow waiting for her secondary shoots to come. I had to supercrop her main top to keep her height down. She groaned to a slow but after a while, just in time, she opened up so I could work with her. She really only wanted to grow on her own time, I got lucky the rest held out to veg
73 days If I remember right.
Always a :circle-of-love: from me looking in
Aw!:circle-of-love:
Just wow, I'm always taken aback by how beautiful your plants look. Absolutely stunning :green_heart:
Appreciate it Rex!

The tall one ou back. She grew straight up! I couldn't do a thing with her either for the longest time either. At a point I had to top her to keep the rest of the gro on time so I did even though she wasn't ready, or willing. Very slow waiting for her secondary shoots to come. I had to supercrop her main top to keep her height down. She groaned to a slow but after a while, just in time, she opened up so I could work with her. She really only wanted to grow on her own time, I got lucky the rest held out to veg
73 days If I remember right.

Aw!:circle-of-love:

Appreciate it Rex!
ah....a challenge! well done!

Back
Top Bottom