DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

I'd recommend a tea for any stress from brix. You have to pump up the biota when you're relying on soil minerals for nutrition. The brix foliar amplifies photosynthesis, so you need an especially rich soil to support it.

Feed 'em some tea.

:thumb:

[Edit] Your friend grows some nice cannabis!

I'd recommend a tea for any stress from brix. You have to pump up the biota when you're relying on soil minerals for nutrition. The brix foliar amplifies photosynthesis, so you need an especially rich soil to support it.

Feed 'em some tea.

:thumb:
Thanks Graytail. I transplanted them into tens yesterday and watered them with microbial tea and yucca extract, im just going to stick with that and the T n J BioPeat tea for the duration of this grow:)

Well, ill be sticking around for this one if thats ok :)
My countdown to high brix with docs kits has begun...7 days and my soil will be officially cooked. This will be my first grow ever so ill need as much help as i can get lol
Great work by the way sir!

Well, ill be sticking around for this one if thats ok :)
My countdown to high brix with docs kits has begun...7 days and my soil will be officially cooked. This will be my first grow ever so ill need as much help as i can get lol
Great work by the way sir!
welcome Canuck, I look forward to seeing your journal:)

here ya go Curso, this is a shot of one of the HB ladies getting transplanted in a ten gallon pot,These plants were only in the 3 gallon pots for 3 weeks:)
DSC_000255.jpg

they each got 3 tbs of Biovam,
DSC_000359.jpg

Welcome BID, have you looked for Sunshine # 4 mix its pretty much the same thing as promix from what I understand. Thanks for thew reps and the stars:Namaste:
Yup I have some cooking for 6 months by the time I plant in may, it's covered with a nice layer of myko fuzz I just give it a bit of moisture every couple weeks since it's not in an airtight container,
Hi mate

Nice journal so far.

I picked up on one thing u mentioned earlier:

Could it not be down to the fact u are improving ur skillset thats making the difference? It would be extremelydifficult to convince me that in a like for like environment that the soil would match hydro for yield. If i vegged a DWC plant 8 weeks it would fill a whole room!

So the High Brix is complete foliar feeding start to finish? No nutes in soil? Its not something that has ever appealled to me but u know i respect u so i will be interested to see what u can do with it. Do u spray during lights off? Whats in the spray? Do u spray even last few weeks of flower wen buds are heavy? Id be extremely worried about bud rot if thats the case.

Im very interested to see how this goes bro.
one thing about the foliar sprays the Ph on some of them is pretty wild and baddies won't grow on them if the surface Ph is 4 Ph, I think one of them is,been a while since I tested them, the plants like it bugs & spores don't

Heres a few shots of the veg room tonight, I transplanted the 4 Timewreck into ten gallon pots and brought the 3 8BK into the flower room,
12064.JPG
31397.JPG
41050.JPG
5845.JPG

these 2 have the worst damage of the 4, it started the day after I sprayed with brix, Im thinking about spraying with stress but im not sure if I should or just let them be for now. I think im just going to leave them alone for awhile and see what the new growth looks like, the other 2 are different pheno's and they look fine so I think the other 2 will come around.
6742.JPG
7626.JPG
8490.JPG
9377.JPG

Since it's s soil you could use some superthrive to ease their stress,

Back
Top Bottom