DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

Looks great! Hope your Christmas went well and the New Year passes quick

Everything is ordered for my supersoil. cant wait to get it going, i love trying new things! just going to stick with 5 gal pots first time around but i'll only veg 4 weeks and take it from there. never thought id want to go back to soil but i still have my other setups to play around with.

Ive just been given some jack herer seeds and some cheese so going to try those too.

Everything is ordered for my supersoil. cant wait to get it going, i love trying new things! just going to stick with 5 gal pots first time around but i'll only veg 4 weeks and take it from there. never thought id want to go back to soil but i still have my other setups to play around with.

Ive just been given some jack herer seeds and some cheese so going to try those too.
right on C good thing cause 420girl already deleted the recipe lol...Jack Herer goes for 3600 an lb around here if its the real deal I cant wait to see how you do with it :)

hi,
sub'd just in case im not already.

ive also been very interested in high brix growing and super soil, high brix seems a good option as your not actually feeding the plant you feed the soil which then feeds the plant, so keep the soil happy and your plants will be happy, but my only concern is high brix is suppose to help produce more trichs, to be honest i cant exactly see this happening, i know using high brix the plants will be very healthy and grow as best as they can but ive grown a few strains that have been plastered in trichs and i didnt use high brix. would i of got more trichs if i used high brix well thats hard to say without giving it a try, which is something i will do once i can source all the products needed to mix a batch up. im pretty sure it would help with the smell and taste of the bud but im thinking trich production and potency is down to the strain and things like air at the roots and co2 added to grow room

any other method that suggests it increases trich production and potency i take with a pinch of salt as their has never been any side by side testing done, id give high brix a try when i can find out what id need to add to the soil i use, as i live outside the US i cant try doc buds kit as he dont ship outside the US so id have to make my own.

the super soil on the other hand also seems a good option and i like the results sub cool gets with his super soil recipe, his plants produce some amazing colours and he dont feed the plants at all, the soil supports the plant for at least 1 full grow or maybe 2 at a push so removing nutrients from the mix would make growing easier and take the risk of mixing nutes up and messing it up.

so i will give both methods a try once ive finished the experiments im currently doing as if i changed now then it would throw off the results im getting from the tests im currently running, once ive finished testing ideas ill give either high brix or super soil a try, both seem a great idea and if it increases taste, flavor and yield then ill be very happy indeed, if it does increase trich production then that will be a great result.

so ill follow along and see how you get on with it, ill see what recipe is the cheapest option for me and give that a try first, im sure one of our sponsors sells a form of super soil, i could be wrong so id need to check but im sure i read somewhere that scientific soils is not to different to super soil.

peace and happy growing,

Vegroom update
temp 78 degrees steady
rh 60%
Things are looking pretty good in here the girls are well on they're way to a full recovery from the brix spray. I ve decided that these 4 will go into the flower room as soon as the other 4 plants are done in a couple of weeks, theres 4 more HB Timewrecks on deck that will stay vegging for around 80 days, I figure I might as well pack that flower room this round with all the smaller plants while the 4 little ones veg into monsters.
12067.JPG
21589.JPG
31402.JPG
41054.JPG
5849.JPG
6744.JPG
41054.JPG
I did end up spraying with stress a few days ago and they loved it, all the new growth is healthy and vertical growth is really starting to take off now, these should be some decent sized plants when they go into flower:)
8491.JPG
9378.JPG
7628.JPG

Flower room update
temps 75 daytime 69 nighttime
rh 40% daytime 49% nightime
Co2 1200 - 1500 ppm's

its day 19 from the flip for these 2 Timewrecks, they are getting nutes and look realy good so far.
111018.JPG

Pheno #2
12386.JPG
13281.JPG
14256.JPG
15232.JPG
16222.JPG
17201.JPG

18190.JPG

Pheno #1(probably the keeper)
19175.JPG
20148.JPG
22192.JPG
23172.JPG
24156.JPG

these are the 3 8 Ball Kush in Supersoil, they also have made a full recovery from the brix spray, I think its day 7 from the flip for these girls.
25151.JPG
26150.JPG
27147.JPG

couple shots of my boys Blue OG and 8 bk, 2 more weeks and these plants are done, then the brix plants will go into flower so there will be supersoil plants, B P N plants and High Brix plants all in the same room at the same time, should be interesting:)
28141.JPG
29142.JPG
30106.JPG
31403.JPG

Back
Top Bottom