DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

Happy New Year Ziggy....your journal on breeding has come to my attention....I'm gonna have to follow that...I think we have the same sense of humor and awareness....cheers to you and yours for the next page....

Journal on breeding? I think I'm missing one here. They really need to have a better way in the app to hunt down threads.

Oo I'll take a look at that if I inpregnate an auto will it be feminised and auto flowering ? I've never looked to much in to breeding but love the smell
Of what I have atm so maybe thinking about making one seed or next lot of its to late. And
Also thanks
For the prev help with the db kit info apresiate it zigg .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oo I'll take a look at that if I inpregnate an auto will it be feminised and auto flowering ? I've never looked to much in to breeding but love the smell
Of what I have atm so maybe thinking about making one seed or next lot of its to late. And
Also thanks

if you start with a female auto, and pollenate it with its own pollen using either or Colloidal Silver or Silver Thiosulfate, it will be an auto. Or you can use another pollen form a different auto..i have done both with successful results.

The auto part is from genes from the ruderalis species of cannabis. :)

oh, a friendly heads up to those of us that may meet up :circle-of-love: on a beach sometime in the future with or without the DeLorean ;)

Rolling papers, lighters if available are expensive
Grinders, pipes are rare to non existent
--
Cuban cigars purchased :) are not aways so
Fresh Cane Juice/Jamaican Ginger Juice, Jamaican Meat pies, Blue Mountain coffee, Ting, Jerk Anything are Delish!
:rofl:

Also thanks

You mean using some way to hermie her with cs or such then yes. If using male photo pollen on autos in the first cross . second cross there will be a few then by crossing these you would have an auto. At least that is how I remember it .

"carpe diem"

Thanks island ! I was a bit confused on the whole subject that's helped clear it up for me. Are mine to far gone to get to hermie ? Or bare seeds but saying that I will need a quarantine area so others aren't affected

Thanks island ! I was a bit confused on the whole subject that's helped clear it up for me. Are mine to far gone to get to hermie ? Or bare seeds but saying that I will need a quarantine area so others aren't affected

Canabis botany by r.c Clarke has a wealth of info on breeding. How far along are your plants? If more than six weeks from harvest you may be able to I understand it takes about 2 weeks to put out the male flowers and then 4 weeks for seeds to mature.

"carpe diem"

Canabis botany by r.c Clarke has a wealth of info on breeding. How far along are your plants? If more than six weeks from harvest you may be able to I understand it takes about 2 weeks to put out the male flowers and then 4 weeks for seeds to mature.

"carpe diem"

Thanks for the help island and my plants probably have another 30/40 days left so may be to late so maybe on the next batch of my Mephisto journal I'll try it out or to play it safe I may see if I can take a cutting off one of the autos and root it so I can keep it small and contained with out meshing the rest up

Thanks for the help island and my plants probably have another 30/40 days left so may be to late so maybe on the next batch of my Mephisto journal I'll try it out or to play it safe I may see if I can take a cutting off one of the autos and root it so I can keep it small and contained with out meshing the rest up

You don't want to clone autos. They continue the age of the mother plant so if they do happen to root, which is doubtful, they will be way behind in growth.

CannaCoconutCarrotCakeCookies w/ CannaCreamCheese

IMG_86773.JPG
IMG_86784.JPG

IMG_86804.JPG

IMG_86812.JPG

Gluten Free...made with Coconut flour and a cup of CannaCoconut oil..:thumb:

You don't want to clone autos. They continue the age of the mother plant so if they do happen to root, which is doubtful, they will be way behind in growth.

Cloning of autos is possible and have seen it done lol if you read all of the post you would know it's about inpregnating an auto but would take a cutting and do it in a quarantine zone as not to fuck the others hence taking a clone .

Back
Top Bottom