DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

I had an ER doc that was convinced this was why my stomach was messed up as soon as I told him I use medical marijuana. I was like yeah I have smoked daily for more than twenty years and never had problems before, think maybe it's all the narcotics and anti inflammatory drugs???

I think a lot more people are just starting to admit to using MJ than before and it's gonna be the fun new thing to blame everything on for awhile.

I saw another article that talked about this illness. It also stated that it was due to long term heavy usage. The other article went more in depth Nd basically stated that some people developed a sensitivity to cannabis and will start suffering from anxiety attacks some times accompanied by nausea, vommiting and the sweats. It also stated that showers would take care of it. I do know a few people that suffer from cannabis induced anxiety. They all were heavy smokers that went from smoking anyone under the table to not being able to take a hit without having a panic attack.

I am sure it will get over diagnosed and I am sure they will blame as much as they can on cannabis whether it's the cause or not.

Got some yr+ old Golden Tiger :thumb:
IMG_86473.JPG
IMG_86495.JPG

Limey!! :)

This is like 70s hitting back :laughtwo:

Happy New Year Ziggy....your journal on breeding has come to my attention....I'm gonna have to follow that...I think we have the same sense of humor and awareness....cheers to you and yours for the next page....

Happy New Year Ziggy....your journal on breeding has come to my attention....I'm gonna have to follow that...I think we have the same sense of humor and awareness....cheers to you and yours for the next page....

Thank you, Shawnee. To you and yours as well; a Blessed, Healthy Year. :circle-of-love:

:surf::surf::surf:DrZiggy, I have been lurking for about 5 years and post very little....but I get so inspired and am in eternal "grateful" mode as I grow Doc Bud quality meds for my patients and am improving their lives.....touche......:surf: and God Bless.....

:surf::surf::surf:DrZiggy, I have been lurking for about 5 years and post very little....but I get so inspired and am in eternal "grateful" mode as I grow Doc Bud quality meds for my patients and am improving their lives.....touche......:surf: and God Bless.....

I've read some of your beautiful posts. Poetry.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom