Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

Mornin SS....really looking for great things from the MLI's. MK-Ultra in the same grow as the Zamal Hash wasn't such a good idea cuz of the sheer vigour of the MK. It's overpowering the ZH in the same pot....should finish up ok but now I know how much of a brute the MK-Ultra can be. Anyhow they got brixed last night and are lookin peachy! Have an awesome day Gang!

It looks like your ZH is much more of a delicate narrow leaf type and MK-Ultra is just an indica beast :smokin: Well, it's an OG Kush x G-13 basically so squattier and much leafier plant. I bet internodes are quite short aren't they? I have a plant that is 30% MK Ultra, and she became almost a staple here. Great growing, The healthiest plants I've seen in a while :thumb: :smokin:

It looks like your ZH is much more of a delicate narrow leaf type and MK-Ultra is just an indica beast :smokin: Well, it's an OG Kush x G-13 basically so squattier and much leafier plant. I bet internodes are quite short aren't they? I have a plant that is 30% MK Ultra, and she became almost a staple here. Great growing, The healthiest plants I've seen in a while :thumb: :smokin:

Hey Conradino...long time no see my brotha! Your very right too...the MK-Ultra is OG Kush X G13 and has short nodes while being very vigorous looking along side the Zamal Hash. I grew it again this time cuz I'm hoping for a peticular great tasting pheno I grew two yrs. ago. Grew this strain three times (this is the fourth) in the past and they seem to have three very specific pheno's. I'm hoping for the real tasty one. Thanks for the kind words as well Conradino....means a lot coming from you! Cheers....how's the weather over in Spain these days?

It's Italy actually but close enough :laugh: Well you know day temps low to high 50s, RH circa 80% but otherwise relatively dry cause it doesn't rain and it doesn't snow. Days are already getting longer though so I started messing around I've just removed a pile of stems still stinky :laugh: And I'm popping seeds very soon with the new moon. Yeah got my usual stuff ready and some to test out. But I need to order some powders from a local growshop first and activate my HB soil with some compost. This I'm gonna use as a starter mix... and then you know I'm gonna put them in the jungle. Hope you're keeping it up over there :tokin::passitleft:

Hey Conradino...long time no see my brotha! Your very right too...the MK-Ultra is OG Kush X G13 and has short nodes while being very vigorous looking along side the Zamal Hash. I grew it again this time cuz I'm hoping for a peticular great tasting pheno I grew two yrs. ago. Grew this strain three times (this is the fourth) in the past and they seem to have three very specific pheno's. I'm hoping for the real tasty one. Thanks for the kind words as well Conradino....means a lot coming from you! Cheers....how's the weather over in Spain these days?

Paying attention because you guys know what you're doing on the MKU's. The 2 MKU's I have going surprised me. 1 new seed & 1 from ~4 yrs. ago. The new seed plant is the tallest in tent & older seed isn't squatty either. Leaves much more slender than expected. I expected more along what you guys describe.:Namaste:

Paying attention because you guys know what you're doing on the MKU's. The 2 MKU's I have going surprised me. 1 new seed & 1 from ~4 yrs. ago. The new seed plant is the tallest in tent & older seed isn't squatty either. Leaves much more slender than expected. I expected more along what you guys describe.:Namaste:

Hey Bright...ya , I forgot your doing a couple of them too. Slender leaves , you say....mmm. All three pheno's I 've seen have had fairly wide bladed leaves, very Indica looking ,at first glance. Maybe there's a fourth pheno ...one of the ones you have goin! Dunno! It's OG Kush X G13, so very little Sativa in the mix...maybe a little on the OG side of the story. Did you top or LST them Bright.Just so ya know , with these , they will hold themselves "up" right until the end , then they need some help with support. With the MK-Ultra I highly recommend a lot of training or at least , one topping, just to keep it more under control cuz they are a very ,very vigorous "frankenstrain" and like to take over space with authority! Keep me up to date will ya...I too am curious . Cheers Bright and thanks for stopping by brotha!:circle-of-love:

A very good day to ya Gang....thought i'de throw up a few pics of the fab four! Back left is Zamal Hash, dainty thing she is....too bad she's gettin bullied by the MK-Ultra...oh well, she'l survive , i'm sure! Front pot is , of course the prize of this grow , my two Maple Leaf Indica's just lovin our soil ....man the two of em are lovin it! Bloom has just begun so things are right on track and it looks like the GR will fill up nicely . Have an awesome night everyone! Cheers to ya.....long day....where's my Stella....and some Zamal!:thumb:
A_quik_look_at_the_MLI_s_001.jpg
A_quik_look_at_the_MLI_s_002.jpg
A_quik_look_at_the_MLI_s_003.jpg
A_quik_look_at_the_MLI_s_004.jpg
A_quik_look_at_the_MLI_s_008.jpg
A_quik_look_at_the_MLI_s_009.jpg
A_quik_look_at_the_MLI_s_010.jpg
A_quik_look_at_the_MLI_s_011.jpg
A_quik_look_at_the_MLI_s_012.jpg
A_quik_look_at_the_MLI_s_013.jpg
A_quik_look_at_the_MLI_s_014.jpg
:circle-of-love:

Very nice and full garden you got there. I'm so glad to see you heading torwards a bountiful harvest.:thumb:
Morning FF, thanks brotha....so glad the MLI's. turned out to be girls....will make a huge difference in the yield , of course! cheers.
Oh man, its looking great over here. Look at the size of them and nice and healthy :Rasta:
Hey snoop, morning pal...thanks brotha, they're getting big now, starting to really fill out nicely, lovin all the soil!
Great and Green, Duggan :) looking huge!
Ziggs , my good brotha, cheers to ya.Have an awesome day everyone, and thanks so much for the kind words and visiting my little garden for a peek!:thanks:

Damn, dude! You are killing it with this round. Those girls look perfect and just right for your GR. Reps.

Damn, dude! You are killing it with this round. Those girls look perfect and just right for your GR. Reps.

Good morning Major, thanks eh! Ya, i must say these MLI's. are winning me over. next round is looking to be 2 each of Kosher Kush and MLI.I still have 6 beans of reg. MLI and my new order of 6 fem.KK. Anyhow, yours must be starting to click now eh! Have an awesome weekend Major!:high-five:

It's too bad you don't have a place to keep clones Duggan. It would be easier when you find a keeper like the MLIs

Ya...i know,...there is just no place for it right now. As it is, when i start the next crop,(one month before into the GR) it's right in the corner of my PACKED in workshop.
Thanks though Yeti. Believe me brotha...i think about that EVERY crop.Just no space. Have a great night .

Ya...i know,...there is just no place for it right now. As it is, when i start the next crop,(one month before into the GR) it's right in the corner of my PACKED in workshop.
Thanks though Yeti. Believe me brotha...i think about that EVERY crop.Just no space. Have a great night .
I feel you. I don't doubt it's something you think about as it is. You are braver than I. I would not run regular seeds in your set up only because if a male rears its head it can seriously impact your high yield goal. I'm glad it worked out well for you this time Duggan :thumb:

I feel you. I don't doubt it's something you think about as it is. You are braver than I. I would not run regular seeds in your set up only because if a male rears its head it can seriously impact your high yield goal. I'm glad it worked out well for you this time Duggan :thumb:

Mornin Yeti,...yes indeed ...I was braver than usual with this MLI reg. seed attempt. Wouldn't have tried it but for that sexing video thing! It worked!!! HAHA. Ya , it's just tooooo risky to run reg. seeds as you said! Have a great day Yeti! Cheers.

Its actually not that risky if you check your plants every day. I've culled males out of my garden without incident. If you see what looks like the beginnings of a calyx, and it doesn't have pistils, kill it! Lol

It's not the risk of not spotting mail plants...I can do that easy...it's using the soil and space for two months only to find out it's a male after all the work , space and time that's a bitch! It's all about my space and time, not being able to spot males.

Back
Top Bottom