Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

Good to hear you got it Duggan. I know it's an older model blackberry but it takes great pics. Since we talked you've gotten a camera but if you want to use it as a phone it's not that expensive.

Go to one of those little no-name electronic/phone stores:
Memory cards - around $8
Chargers - around $5
Battery - around $15 for 4yrs or older phones like that one (that was new in 2010)

You get the SIM card free from the carrier you choose. You don't need a SIM card to use it for just pics.

PS: These days though you can walk into a carrier store with say $70 - $100 and walk out with an up-to-date brand new phone on with unlimited talk & text.
Thanks so much for all your time and patience with me BAR. I can't afford a phone on "a plan" . Battery's for it are 40-50bones and a charger up here is 20, not to mention the cord for the PC. It's no use ....i'm destined to go thru this life without one...i've accepted that fact!I'm trying to help raise two kids , run a house , keep a truck on the road , pay the bills that never stop coming and ..oh wait buy food for said two kids. When i do the math , there's simply more leaving my pocket than what goes in.....totally my fault...made some bad decisions along the way....those were mostly woman choices....could go on and on ...but what for. thanks again BAR...i'l never forget your generosity.:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Wow! Electronic stuff is expensive out your way. I guess there's so much competition here prices are somewhat lower. For 40 bucks we can get extra batteries for new phones and if someone tried to sell chargers for 20 they'd end up out of business.

More going out then coming in; been there done that for about 8yrs straight. Trust me, there's light at the end of the tunnel... especially when your doing it for the kids.

It's all good Duggan I knew what you were getting at. About those MLIs man I have looked at them many a time but just couldn't take the time with the reg seeds. I'm interested to see if they live up to the hype!

Yeti...ya, me too, it just got to the point where i just couldn't resist. I had to grow it. I've read so much on it over the yrs. I havn't heard one bad thing about it, period. Even the two that i have right now....look EXACTLY the same...already showing the strength of being homogenous.I like that. They are just exploding down there...they got a Drench tonight with GE and a splash of Tea.
The MK-Ultra is such a brute...so powerfull next to the dainty Zamal Hash. I have to do some serious pruning this weekend on the lower small stuff on both pots, the usual pre-bloom stuff.
Anyhow, got the boys this weekend...cheers Gang.:circle-of-love:

Enjoy your weekend with the boys Duggan. :circle-of-love:

Yeti...ya, me too, it just got to the point where i just couldn't resist. I had to grow it. I've read so much on it over the yrs. I havn't heard one bad thing about it, period. Even the two that i have right now....look EXACTLY the same...already showing the strength of being homogenous.I like that. They are just exploding down there...they got a Drench tonight with GE and a splash of Tea.
The MK-Ultra is such a brute...so powerfull next to the dainty Zamal Hash. I have to do some serious pruning this weekend on the lower small stuff on both pots, the usual pre-bloom stuff.
Anyhow, got the boys this weekend...cheers Gang.:circle-of-love:

I hate the pruning part! Its like you have to be a yoga expert to get in there where all the larf is lol

Top of the day to ya Gang! Well, that pruning session went pretty good....took a shit load of stuff of the ZH and the MK-U. Mixed it all into my cooking soil totes with a lil "roots". Yeepa!
Gonna take a few pics tonight showing the progress of these "fab four". I will say right now that they have filled up the GR nicely and look ....well....OK! ;)

I'm back with a few pics of em. Everything has gone really good with this grow. I'm pleased with how the LST has worked with the MLI's .I know i'l be growing this strain again, real soon...maybe another one next time, we'le see. The MK-Ultra should have been trained a little more but couldn't for lack of room ...she's a real beast in there beside the dainty looking Zamal Hash. At any rate the GR is filling up nicely and the yield (AND quality) will be right where i want it! Cheers gang!

Fab_four_pre-bloom_progress_002.jpg
Fab_four_pre-bloom_progress_003.jpg
Fab_four_pre-bloom_progress_004.jpg
Fab_four_pre-bloom_progress_005.jpg
Fab_four_pre-bloom_progress_006.jpg
Fab_four_pre-bloom_progress_008.jpg
Fab_four_second_try_006.jpg
Fab_four_second_try_018.jpg

Monsters! They are beautiful, bro! :bravo:

OK Gang, bloom has begun. the MLI's. are supposed to be very fast at around 50 days...so should be fun! They (each pot) just got 5 gal's. each...big drink of 1/4 Trans and a lil Tea. Dry as a bone after 5 days with 4 gal's. , so i'm going with 5 gal's. now ... every 5 days.Have an awesome night everyone!:circle-of-love:

:woohoo: How sweet that this was the first thing I came across after being out of Internet reach on the highways. Here we go baby!! :slide:

Mornin SS....really looking for great things from the MLI's. MK-Ultra in the same grow as the Zamal Hash wasn't such a good idea cuz of the sheer vigour of the MK. It's overpowering the ZH in the same pot....should finish up ok but now I know how much of a brute the MK-Ultra can be. Anyhow they got brixed last night and are lookin peachy! Have an awesome day Gang!

Back
Top Bottom