Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

Hey duggs! When I go to start my SCROG ill need a way to water/feed the back plant. What im gonna use is a 6 gal bucket that I have with my beer brewing kit. It has a spigot and a long enough clear hose that will be able to reach all the pots. Ill hang it up or just put it on a crate connect the hose and open the valve and it should flow easily. The bucket I have is marked from 1 gal to 6 gal so theres no confusion. Each plant will get roughly 2 gallons. This way I dont have to be a yoga expert to get to the back plant. Maybe this method will be of some help to you! :)
Thanks Tard...already done that yrs. ago...great way btw. I once used a water softener brine tank set on a frame off the floor with a spigot and hose attached to it like you said....works great! cheers eh! Believe it or not...i just don't have any extra room for that right now.Thanks though!

Hey duggs! When I go to start my SCROG ill need a way to water/feed the back plant. What im gonna use is a 6 gal bucket that I have with my beer brewing kit. It has a spigot and a long enough clear hose that will be able to reach all the pots. Ill hang it up or just put it on a crate connect the hose and open the valve and it should flow easily. The bucket I have is marked from 1 gal to 6 gal so theres no confusion. Each plant will get roughly 2 gallons. This way I dont have to be a yoga expert to get to the back plant. Maybe this method will be of some help to you! :)

Tard, you can use a 5 gal camping shower bag :)
Wenzel Solar Shower

Tard, you can use a 5 gal camping shower bag :)
Wenzel Solar Shower

Hey Ziggs, just checked out that "bag"....no thanks....it would take way too long to water, coming out of that little hose.I use 10 gal's. at one watering , so , it would just take too long and be a royal PITA! Good for smaller pots and plants though...:surf: I use a standard 2 gal. green , plastic watering can. Each pot gets it 2-1/2 times.Could even take more too...yikes eh! Cheers to all tonight....got the lads this weekend, lottsa fun! :thumb:

OK then, good day all my brothas and SS. Today i pulled the trigger on my first attempt at Vaping and bought a VapirRiser 2.0. It was purchased locally in Toronto, so i'l have it Thurs. or so. Total cost to me , to my door, all in with extra balloons and a free 50$ grinder was 280 bones ...give or take. Damn CC, i knew this would happen....have to start thinking more of my lungs , throat, stomach, bladder and kidneys with all the paper and glue, not to mention tar , heat , carbon etc. Have to try and get used to it....i wanna still be able to play hockey and be ALIVE when my boys still need me.(56 now, with 9yr. & 15yr. old boys!) So many bad things in all the smoke ,...but...but, it's hard to beat the rush! I'm hoping the great taste of the vapor will keep me coming back....plus the fact that i really can't afford the luxury!
Anyhow Gang...gonna get some pics up soon with another simple update....hahha, i call it that...:tokin: The fab four are trucking along , really got going after their last big 5 gal. drink of GE and Tea. Lowered the G8 240W down a bit (6") Wish i more light ....when they get big and bushy like this the edges just don't get enough from the Budmaster2, only from those little Dorm Grow 240's, not good enough, i want more! Cheers gang....all our grows are lookin like we know what we're doin , or something eh!!:slide:

Evenin brothas...got those few pics a few min's. ago. The MK-Ultra got it's first dose of Epsoms on Fri with it's last GE Drench.Should have started that with the last drink ....if you look at the one close up of a main MK-Ultra top ....it's already starting to show it's need for extra salt. I want everyone to see this cuz out of the four of them ,...this (Frankenstrain) is the only one starting to show Mg. shortage. Anyhow the other three are 100% and i'l get this Mg. thing rid of pretty quick so this MK can finish properly. The MLI's are lovin life and can't wait to finally give them CD.
Next "Drench" the back pot (MK-Ultra and Zamal Hash) will get the "OG Drench" and i'l start mixing in the "WayX10" with each weekly Brix spraying.The MLI's will get the standard "original" CD. I'm gonna try and get the MLI's to the finish without a SINGLE issue....burnt tips included! anyhow , company on it's way....she's late!:blunt:
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_003.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_004.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_005.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_006.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_007.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_008.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_009.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_010.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_011.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_012.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_013.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_014.jpg
MLI_s_startin_to_go_now_016.jpg
Have an awesome night all my faithfull.....and you straglers too!:passitleft:

Wow - That's a whole lotta goodness right there! Can't wait to see them finish. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

duggan..they are getting jiggy with each other :)...you may experience terps and other signs that are different than youre familiar with. :)

grow several different strains in a small room- i cant vouch for a large room. ..the different strains will have different terps than they usually do. I believe that the terps released from a plant can aid in the manufacture of different terpenes on different plants. Dont they communicate through terpenes?
The aromas change and its not because of the mixed smells does it smell differently. I smelled them individually ;)
Im JH x PEX'd :)

I can't believe i hadn't noticed this before , but look at the colour difference between the two MLI's. What the .....now i'm really stumped with this one! Any ideas... Look at them....you can see the one on the left is a little lighter green. Same pot, " same bat channel" what gives! cheers ...i'm bagged , zzzz's:circle-of-love:

:rofl: that's the first thing I noticed. Was just getting ready to ask if you thought that was part of the mg def. is it even the same plant?

:rofl: that's the first thing I noticed. Was just getting ready to ask if you thought that was part of the mg def. is it even the same plant?

Hey Smokey....The two MLI's. are in the same pot and showing no Mg. shortages at all , only the MK-Ultra is ....in the back pot! The front pot has the two MLI's. in it , and I just noticed they are two different shades of green. One dark green , the other a lil lighter but both very healthy....dunno about this one .....Gang....any thoughts?

Hey Smokey....The two MLI's. are in the same pot and showing no Mg. shortages at all , only the MK-Ultra is ....in the back pot! The front pot has the two MLI's. in it , and I just noticed they are two different shades of green. One dark green , the other a lil lighter but both very healthy....dunno about this one .....Gang....any thoughts?

I'd say just a slightly different pheno bro! My 2 blue dream babies are different colors and sizes but im sure theyll make some awesome flowers...im not worried about it :)

Looking great duggan that will be some colas to vap.

I think it is phenol too got 4 Blue Dream running since 2 years and 1 show some cal-mag issue.

In case you don't know you can loose that screen for easier cleaning it´s a little nut in the head.
And I fond something like wash-benzol or gasoline is cheap and works.

I'm also betting on phenos as the culprit for the different colors. My two Tigers and two Apes are different from each other. More fun to explore!

Very interesting duggs. I'm even more intrigued to see the roots later on. I can't remember, did you start both from seed in the big pot? I assume you water evenly throughout the whole pot as well. Are you able to top dress with ewc soon? It all looks good, and it is most likely a variance in phenotype characteristics knowing how good a grower you are.

Very interesting duggs. I'm even more intrigued to see the roots later on. I can't remember, did you start both from seed in the big pot? I assume you water evenly throughout the whole pot as well. Are you able to top dress with ewc soon? It all looks good, and it is most likely a variance in phenotype characteristics knowing how good a grower you are.

Morning 36G....Ya , this is a weird one , for sure eh. No , BTW,. I started all four plants from seed in one gal. pots. Watering is done as fairly as possible and pots always get a full 5 gal's. each to make sure they are equally moist throughout the whole pot. Pretty sure it's a pheno related thing.Not worried about it at all, I am just a lil curious . I may keep them separated after harvest just to compare the two. Have a great day 36....cheers.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom