Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Ya,,,but up in Canada , it was usually Molson Canadian ...or Blue...Stella is my beer now...tried most of them. Lottsa good beer out there , but last bunch a yrs. just Stella. Find , i like the taste ...tasty beer.Num nums!:reading420magazine:..LOL

Ah...explains it...:high-five:..:rofl:.:passitleft:Try some of this BCP...it'l go where needed...:yummy:
Stella artois? We call that wife beater over here lol. Still a good bit of tipple. Red stripe is the one for me. If youve never tried a wheat beer then I suggest erdinger beaaauuuutiful on a hot summers day

Stella artois? We call that wife beater over here lol. Still a good bit of tipple. Red stripe is the one for me. If youve never tried a wheat beer then I suggest erdinger beaaauuuutiful on a hot summers day

Hey Bilbo....ya mon.....Tried Red Stripe in Jamaica.....tbh...it can stay right there....lol.
Yes..tried lots of wheat beers too...i like em , but they are too sweet for every day .After a couple they get sickening sweet. Find i really take to Stella....Ghrolsh....and Heineken. All from Holland and Belgium...cheers eh!

Hey Bilbo....ya mon.....Tried Red Stripe in Jamaica.....tbh...it can stay right there....lol.
Yes..tried lots of wheat beers too...i like em , but they are too sweet for every day .After a couple they get sickening sweet. Find i really take to Stella....Ghrolsh....and Heineken. All from Holland and Belgium...cheers eh!
Ohhh yes gotta love a heiny!.

Hey Duggan, ever tried a Japanese beer? I’m allergic (to all alcohol) so can’t drink anymore but when I did I loved a dry beer. Asahi was my favourite (and one called Yebisu is pretty good too - but heavier). YeH.... Asahi is a very nice beer...
Cheers!

Hey Duggan, ever tried a Japanese beer? I’m allergic (to all alcohol) so can’t drink anymore but when I did I loved a dry beer. Asahi was my favourite (and one called Yebisu is pretty good too - but heavier). YeH.... Asahi is a very nice beer...
Cheers!

Hey Amy ..nope , never tried any Asian beers! If i ever see that Asahi in the beer store i'l be sure to try it....on your word!:passitleft:

Van....OL....ya...cookies are really good...i surprised myself .Used all the butter i made on the cookies and brownies. Mare said she had a nice sleep..but woke up with cotton mouth...in the middle of the night....lmao....
Did she wake up kind of groggy? I only ate edibles once and I woke up in a fog LOL.

Funny you say that bud........I woke up my regular couple times during the night :)surf:) and felt foggy,... and this morning for the first hr. or so, i was groggy. That was only from testing one cookie at 6 or so and then the brownie at 830.
After i eat my sup. tonight , i'm gonna give a cookie a ride.....:slide: I got sweets in the house!!!:bravo:
Cheers Van,...and gang!:circle-of-love:

I have had that happen with sweetsues biobombs
Hey OL...ya , they are /were supposed to be strong , right? Remember when SS made those for rec. use..LOL
The brownies are stupid strong...(jee Dugg's,..don't cut em so friggen big...lmfao) but,...but,..they are tasty, chocolaty good!
Both the cookies and brownies have pecans....:slide:...must say , i make a mean fudge too...lol!:circle-of-love:

Good Evening Duggs, and all.... Green Days, and such.... I had all the stuff out for the cookies, then I get " the call" from my boss to work way early this am... Dang it .... Anyway off tomorrow so I will definately do it in the am..... Oh yeah and check your PM this weekend Duggs.... :peace::smokin:

Ya Hacks...i'm stayin tuned in bud! Make sure to add pecans too, K. The recipe right off the Magical Butter Machine website works awesome. Oh ya,..make sure you have an electric 'mixer'...i had to run next door (Marilyn did....:love:)..cuz ya can't do it without it..trust me....:reading420magazine:.....:rofl:

Morning Duggs.... Off to work I go, but you should check out Neikos journal pics from this am. A random bud on a leaf, that is awesome... Revolutionizing growing by using all of the plant.... LMAO ... leave it Neiko... Green Day bro
Yup...mornin Hacks...he pmd me that pic yesterday bud
..pretty cool eh! About 15 yrs ago i grew out some original Kali Mist from Serious Seeds that did the very same thing.
Its like the plant just had sooo much energy ...she has to put clusters wherever she can find room....so cool!
Enjoy the day Hacks!

Back
Top Bottom