Easiest Nute Program Ever: Brooklyn Sunrise & Blue Dream'matic Autos

I actually only cooked the caramel to 250 degrees. Since both the cookies and caramels came out poorly with this batch of butter, I blame it. Cookies I've done before with different butter will lay you out. I think I'm gonna throw out the Northern Lights I made this butter with. Much of it was fluffy, it's not a smooth smoke, and if it's no good for butter, then I don't have much use for it. It's not like I'm hurting for bud. Tossing a couple ounces won't make a dent.

MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1531448142832.jpg

Lmao good god man i wish i had tht problem hahaha well hopefully now tht im coming up on a nice fat harvest i can get a few jars filled up at once n still have some by the time next harvest is ready lol but yea girls r lookn great man n that sux about the caramels not being good n yea ive had tht issue a few time wen ive tried making ediibals they jus dnt get u high but i think i was messing it up wen i made the oil/butter now i got the magical butter machine so should make it really good this time lol. Hopefully ur next batch does u good gud luck bro n namaste.

I actually only cooked the caramel to 250 degrees. Since both the cookies and caramels came out poorly with this batch of butter, I blame it. Cookies I've done before with different butter will lay you out. I think I'm gonna throw out the Northern Lights I made this butter with. Much of it was fluffy, it's not a smooth smoke, and if it's no good for butter, then I don't have much use for it. It's not like I'm hurting for bud. Tossing a couple ounces won't make a dent.

MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1531448142832.jpg

Always best to toss when the quality is not there. i had some mid stuff, kinda dryish and crappy, tried putting it on ethanol for the first time and was impressed with the results. I would have never smoked it.

Does any1 make fresh harvest oil and if so have u used it for edibles?? How did it turn out like how high did u get from them if any1 has done it that is lol

I have done the ethanol thing only, and I am quite new to it, but those were easy and turned out well. I reduced it to saturation, but I guess I could have kept going to percipitate.

3 bigger plants, Day 14, smaller plant, Day 7. Yesterday they all got fed about 80 oz of Week 3 feed (3/4 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt). Things are starting to pick up the pace. I'm pushing the week old baby to see what she'll take and if I can get her to catch up any.

Lookn good brotha dang those bluedream are full on bush lol. I jus got back from going 2 a music festival out in Montana n shit tht was a 22 hour ride but omg i met so many growers lol n bluedream seemed to be out alot over there i got to take my strain im working on n got alot of compliments on it so tht made my weekend lol. But yea i cant wait to see the blue dream come harvest good luck bro.

Day 19 & 12

Baby Brook is growing like a weed, trying to catch up. Big Brook will likely be topped tomorrow. Both Blues are chugging along. Blue One's lower branches are moving up since being topped. Should see the same from Blue Two in another couple days.

Lookn great my man they r moving right along im about to uppot my dyna gro girls into some bigger pots n flip 2 flower 2day or 2morow but since i came home from the festival n was gone 5 daysi came back 2 a jungle lol the girls r loving this nute run n shit its so dang simple who cudnt love it lol. So anything i should know going into flower. Should i keep doing the same nute ammount 1/4 protekt 3/4 foilage pro?

Lookn great my man they r moving right along im about to uppot my dyna gro girls into some bigger pots n flip 2 flower 2day or 2morow but since i came home from the festival n was gone 5 daysi came back 2 a jungle lol the girls r loving this nute run n shit its so dang simple who cudnt love it lol. So anything i should know going into flower. Should i keep doing the same nute ammount 1/4 protekt 3/4 foilage pro?

Up the Pro Tekt when you go to flower. 3/4 to 1 tsp of Folige Pro (3/4 if you see any tip burn, 1 tsp otherwise) and 3/4 tsp Pro Tekt.

Day 20/13

Topped big Brook this AM. Little Brook seems to be ahead of where big sis was at this time so here's to hoping she turns into a monster. After topping the more cabbagey Blue her structure is coming along nicely. Hoping her sis does the same in a couple more days.

Up the Pro Tekt when you go to flower. 3/4 to 1 tsp of Folige Pro (3/4 if you see any tip burn, 1 tsp otherwise) and 3/4 tsp Pro Tekt.

Awesome thanx man yea the girls r doing great now. And ur girls seem to be rocking the grow room now looking really good congrats. 2day im tryn to get the energy to go clean out the flower tent/room so i can uppot these girls and them flip them hopefully 2day but i got some deathstar buds an oil while i was at the festival n been smoking on tht all day so needles to say the flower room has yet 2b cleaned lol. But yea i put my bong down n decided to switch toa sativa n go get some transplanting done then off to clean the flower room lol.

Hey have u tried autos done with this feed schedule? I was thinking on trying a gorilla glue auto bean since no matter what i do they always seem to burn when doing them dwc style so whats ur thoughts on a 5 gal. Cloth pot or shud i do bigger like a 10 gal?

Lol duh i forgot ur doing autos now hahaha so i shud b gud then what would u suggest i start with 4 a nute strength for an auto tht seems to be kinda touchy? Atleast with advanced nutrients but there stuff is pretty concentrated idk how much this stuff is tho?

Hey have u tried autos done with this feed schedule? I was thinking on trying a gorilla glue auto bean since no matter what i do they always seem to burn when doing them dwc style so whats ur thoughts on a 5 gal. Cloth pot or shud i do bigger like a 10 gal?

These girls are autos, so yes, I feed autos and photos exactly the same. I've never used anything more than 5 gallon cloth pots, and see no benefit using anything bigger for an auto. Their life cycle isn't long enough to warrant a bigger pot.

These girls are autos, so yes, I feed autos and photos exactly the same. I've never used anything more than 5 gallon cloth pots, and see no benefit using anything bigger for an auto. Their life cycle isn't long enough to warrant a bigger pot.

Ok sweet well i think ima try one of my gorilla glue autos ina 5 gal cloth pot b4 my nutes run out idk if ill habe the room this run or not but i definitely wana try it out lol

Back
Top Bottom