Easiest Nute Program Ever: Brooklyn Sunrise & Blue Dream'matic Autos

@EastCoastGhost I doubt it will make any difference. I have some other that I've used but like the ratio of Dyna better. It's 1-5-0 vs 0-15-0 of the other brand. Both take the same amount to get to my desired pH. I don't see the need for all the extra Phosphorus so I went back to the Dyna product

I just got my Foliage Pro and Pro Tekt in yesterday... hope it works as good for me as it has for you and a few others. Many thanks to all of you for talking about it!

It's what I started using from the beginning since it's seemed simple with no mixing of multiple parts. Penny was looking to try something new and made the switch. Now there's a pretty good sized movement of people giving it a shot. There's been a dedicated following for years on one of the other forums, but not so much here on 420.

Penny has definitely brought it to the forefront. He has a big following since he visits so many threads and has the lighting to make it really shine (what I was missing until this grow).

@farside05, which one in the pick do I need to get? Top pic says nutritional supplement and the ph down on bottom of pic just says supplement but their both 1-5-0. I’m gonna go ahead and order a bottle cause I will need more before this grow is over anyway but I want to make sure I get the right stuff lol.. I figure a quart of it will last a bit.✌️

All the pH down is the same,. They only make 1 style product. Labels may have changed over the years and look a little different. The numbers, 032 or 008 represents ounces of product. So the top 032 is a quart bottle and the 008 on the bottom is only 8 oz, even though both sellers are wanting about the same price. Of course you'd buy the 1quart bottle and get 4x more for the same money.

All the pH down is the same,. They only make 1 style product. Labels may have changed over the years and look a little different. The numbers, 032 or 008 represents ounces of product. So the top 032 is a quart bottle and the 008 on the bottom is only 8 oz, even though both sellers are wanting about the same price. Of course you'd buy the 1quart bottle and get 4x more for the same money.
Ok thanks farside, I was wanting to make sure I ordered the right stuff lol.✌️

Day 31 & 24

Big Brook hadn't done a lot in the last couple days and Baby Brook has been on a tear. She's almost caught her older sister. The Blues keep cooking and have passed up Big Brook that originally was the biggest girl. Another week, maybe less, and it will be wall to wall. There's not a lot of extra room in the tent now

Big Brook

Baby Brook

Blue #1

Blue #2

Group

Looking good in there. I see what you mean about getting crowded lol. They still got a lot of stretching to do so another week and your seams will be busting out of your tent lol. The Blue Dreams may get so big they take the whole tent over lol. They seem to get pretty big once they start stretch. I believe you might hit your pound mark, I’m cheering for you.✌️

Thanks @EastCoastGhost . I went back and looked at some of my prior grows. These are blowing everything else I've done out if the water, given the same plant age. The new lighting seems to be paying off.

You will see a big difference in quality also. I know I did when I switched from mars to Perfect Sun COB. I went back and read through your last two grows earlier also, I’m taking notes lol. I’m so glad I made the switch to Dynagro, I had my Nutes mixed and phed in less than a minute today lol.✌️

My last couple grows in a nutshell, newest to oldest:

"Super Secret Weed Feed", aka orchid food. On paper it should work great. The NPK values are damn near perfect matches to cannabis tissue samples. In reality, I ended up with small plants.

"Weed so easy a child could do it". My son's grow with my assistance. Used the 2 product (Foliage Pro & Pro Tekt) schedule. It was way under temp in the closet this winter and we didn't supplement heat. Had temps all the way down in the 50's which kept them from being all they could have been. Still not a bad result considering.

"Step by step Blueberry and Northern Lights". Went well but the bud was fluffier than desired. When I started thinking I needed better light. 2 product feed schedule augmented with Mag Pro. No significant difference in plants from the addition of Mag Pro.

"Science Fair", to use Bloom nutes or not? Result, no significant benefit of using bloom feeds over just Foliage Pro and Pro Tekt.

"Sour Diesel and OG Kush photo grow", My 1st really successful crop. The grow I came up with my current feeding schedule.

Day 33 and 26

Started Baby Brook on some bowl training. Kinda amazed at where she is for less than a 4 week old plant. She could be a stunner. Blue 1 is a damn nice looking plant too. Really I'm pleased with all of them. Fed this AM and could have possibly bumped the 2 Blues back up to 1 tsp of Foliage Pro. I had gone there before but looked like I might get some tip burn so backed it off to 3/4. Might have just been a week too soon. I think they'd take it now.

Big Brook (its becoming just a name since her younger sister has damn near caught up)

Baby Brook (see caption for Big Brook)

Blue #1

Blue #2

Group

Back
Top Bottom