Easiest Nute Program Ever: Brooklyn Sunrise & Blue Dream'matic Autos

Went back and compared my last grow (Orchid food experiment & blurple LEDs), to this grow (Dyna Gro and new LED strip light). In both pics the plants are the same age. Looks like the changes are for the better.

That’s a big difference right there. I bet you will notice better quality bud also at harvest time. When I switched from my cheap blurples to the PS COB I definitely noticed a difference in quality at harvest.✌️

That’s a big difference right there. I bet you will notice better quality bud also at harvest time. When I switched from my cheap blurples to the PS COB I definitely noticed a difference in quality at harvest.✌️

Hoping so. Looking for density and those buds that when you take a picture, look like feathers from all the trichomes. That would be a win win.

Day 23 & 16

Took 5 big fans off the top of Big Brook to expose the undergrowth more. Baby Brook seems a little yellowish like she is looking for more nitrogen. Funny thing is, I've been feeding her 1 week ahead on the feed schedule already. She was getting week 3 food in week 2. The taller of the 2 Blues is starting to show sex and stretch so I started her on some bowl training. Didn't do much with the other Blue today. Split 3 gallons of week 4 food (1 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt) between the plants.

A little late to the party, but here.
Looking into doing a run of autos.
No 12 12 flip. Spunds nice.

Ok. Wasn't sure about how to train an auto. The one auto I am growing now is in week 4 flower and is only about 1 foot tall.
Yours are looking awesome

Day 27 & Day 20

Did some defoliation of the 3 older girls and fed everyone, 3/4 tsp Foliage Pro & 3/4 tsp Pro Tekt, per gallon, split 3 gallon across 4 plants. Between the haircuts and being a bit wilty from being dry, they don't look their best today.

Day 28 & Day 21

I did a shitty job bowl training Blue 2. She wasn't very well spaced out so I pulled her out of the tent and repositioned her ties. While I was at it I tightened up all the other girls. I'm starting to fill in my horizontal space pretty quick. Baby Brook has been on a tear since the topping. The Brooks seem to like torture. I'm running out of horizontal space pretty quick. 4 plants in 5 gallon containers + a small tent = my version of a sea of green.

Big Brook

Baby Brook

Blue 1

Blue 2

Group

Day 29 & 22

Fed 1.25 gallons each to the Blues and .75 gallons each to the Brooks. Blues are drinking more as they head to bloom. 3/4 tsp Foliage Pro, 3/4 tsp Pro Tekt. pH @ 6.2.

Looking awsome man i cnt wait to try foliage pro n pro tec in dwc i really think it will crush enything else ur girls look so grean n healthy

Looking great Farside, they have exploded the last couple days seems like. Your new light looks to be doing a great job. I got a question for you, actually a couple lol. The only thing your using is pro-tekt and Foilage Pro is that correct? Your not adding any extra calmag are you? I know Penny has only added it once. Does your promix have anything in it? Sorry for all the questions but I’m loving the Dynagro and I’m just making sure I got ever cover. I got almost a whole gallon of calimagic so if I need it I got it lol.✌️

Looking great Farside, they have exploded the last couple days seems like. Your new light looks to be doing a great job. I got a question for you, actually a couple lol. The only thing your using is pro-tekt and Foilage Pro is that correct? Your not adding any extra calmag are you? I know Penny has only added it once. Does your promix have anything in it? Sorry for all the questions but I’m loving the Dynagro and I’m just making sure I got ever cover. I got almost a whole gallon of calimagic so if I need it I got it lol.✌️

The only thing they are getting is Foliage Pro, Pro Tekt, and Dyna Grow's pH Down. I've never owned a bottle of Cal Mag, so nope, not giving them any of that. Pro Mix has zero nutrients in it. It's basically peat moss, perlite, and lime to balance the pH of the mix.

Back
Top Bottom