Easiest Nute Program Ever: Brooklyn Sunrise & Blue Dream'matic Autos

Actually does any1 over here make cco cause usually mine turns dark but ive seen others getting this nice amber colored or even able 2 dab there cco i would like to get that i use the everclear method if that helps any1 in being able 2 give any info lol

Planting day. I'd usually wait one more day before transplanting but we have company coming in later today so I wanted to get it out of the way. Everyone got moved to their 5 gallon pots which were soaked with 2 gallons of Week 1 Feed (1/4 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt, pH'd to 6.2). One of the Brooklyn Sunshines is missing a cotyledon that must have gotten torn off coming up through the Jiffy plug. You can see where it was ripped off. Lights are on full blast at 24".

It's nice taking pictures without the blurple of the old lights, but I might want to put a pair of sunglasses in the closet for when I'm working on the plants. Sunscreen may be required too.

Looks good! Yeah the non blurple is nice for pictures. Easier on the eyes. Jiffy plugs are awesome. Ive used them for years!

Hey bro i got with my clones some funky spoting going on n tips r burning slightly so i was wondering about how much should protekt n foilage pro should i be using the clones r almost 2 months old still in veg i put them in on 5/14/18

Easiest Nute Program Ever

Wouldn't that be simply mixing some Osmocote Plus (or comparable) into the medium and then just watering the plant when it gets thirsty, lol?

Good luck with your grow; I hope you do well. I don't see much in the way Dyna-Gro usage any more. IDK if it's just because there are so many different nutrient brands these days or if folks just get turned off by all the GMO seed Dyna-Gro sells. But "back in the day" their nutrients worked, so I suppose they still do.

I hadn't browsed around their website in a while, so I thought I'd take a look. I notice they use pictures of cannabis plants on their website now (and some of their packaging), lol, and mention it in some of their product descriptions. I always kind of figured that was about all people grew with it, anyway, but I might be mistaken.

I did notice that they "give away" their sample pack, the customer just has to pay a "nominal" shipping and handling charge of $30. Six little eight-ounce bottles... That must take a lot of handling apparently (or maybe they hand-deliver it, lol?).

You don't use the bloom component during flowering at all? Do you use any kind of "P-K" supplement at all, or something else that allows you to start cutting the nitrogen late in flower? Apologies if you've already discussed this. I just saw the thread title and started reading initially because I was wondering if you were using some sort of dry time- / controlled-release fertilizer for your nutrients, and haven't read your entire thread as of yet.

Anyway, best of luck with your grow!

Wouldn't that be simply mixing some Osmocote Plus (or comparable) into the medium and then just watering the plant when it gets thirsty, lol?

Good luck with your grow; I hope you do well. I don't see much in the way Dyna-Gro usage any more. IDK if it's just because there are so many different nutrient brands these days or if folks just get turned off by all the GMO seed Dyna-Gro sells. But "back in the day" their nutrients worked, so I suppose they still do.

I hadn't browsed around their website in a while, so I thought I'd take a look. I notice they use pictures of cannabis plants on their website now (and some of their packaging), lol, and mention it in some of their product descriptions. I always kind of figured that was about all people grew with it, anyway, but I might be mistaken.

I did notice that they "give away" their sample pack, the customer just has to pay a "nominal" shipping and handling charge of $30. Six little eight-ounce bottles... That must take a lot of handling apparently (or maybe they hand-deliver it, lol?).

You don't use the bloom component during flowering at all? Do you use any kind of "P-K" supplement at all, or something else that allows you to start cutting the nitrogen late in flower? Apologies if you've already discussed this. I just saw the thread title and started reading initially because I was wondering if you were using some sort of dry time- / controlled-release fertilizer for your nutrients, and haven't read your entire thread as of yet.

Anyway, best of luck with your grow!
It's only been in the last year that Dyna Gro has started advertising for cannabis/added it to their website.

The increase in Pro Tekt during flower adds some more K to the mix. I do not supplement P nor cut N during flowering. I've played around with it for almost 3 years and have found no advantage to doing so. A lot of the discussion for my reasoning is in my last completed journal. Pennywise is giving it a shot with his Brooklyn's right now too.

I hadn't seen the "sample pack" offer. I buy mine in quarts since there is a pretty significant price break on the bigger bottles. Plus I don't want but 2 of their products (I still have other bottles of Bloom and Mag Pro that I'm not using).

Hey bro i got with my clones some funky spoting going on n tips r burning slightly so i was wondering about how much should protekt n foilage pro should i be using the clones r almost 2 months old still in veg i put them in on 5/14/18

I'd use 1 tsp Foliage Pro 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt but if you see a little tip burn, back the Foliage Pro off to 3/4 tsp.

A couple days above ground and transplanted. They seem to moving right along. They have greened up. They were a little yellowish on transplant day. The Brooklyn that has the torn off coytledon is showing no ill effects. She actually has the largest set of true leaves at this time.

Sweet bro lookn good glad 2 hear the Brooklyn with the missing leaf took it all in stride n is doing good and ok ill drop the protekt down a bit and see if that dont work maybe my ph pen is finally done for good idk but my plants are seeming kinda messed up ill try an c if i can post some pics but im low on data right now so idk if it will work lol but ill see.

Checked on the girls before leaving for work. Things looked great in the AM and 12 hours later, one of the Brooklyn's has died. Never had a plant 4 days in, doubled in size, just die. It looks like the stem/tap root rotted in half. They weren't overwatered, humidity was around 50%, and didn't have them domed at all from the moment they broke ground. I planted a new seed back in it's place, straight into Pro Mix in the 5 gallon container.

Checked on the girls before leaving for work. Things looked great in the AM and 12 hours later, one of the Brooklyn's has died. Never had a plant 4 days in, doubled in size, just die. It looks like the stem/tap root rotted in half. They weren't overwatered, humidity was around 50%, and didn't have them domed at all from the moment they broke ground. I planted a new seed back in it's place, straight into Pro Mix in the 5 gallon container.

Oh no that sux i hate losing little ones i jus lost my cbd from barney's farm and my 2 new pineapple express auto beans but it was from trying to start my seeds in my dwc bucket straight in the clay pebbles which is does work its been working great for me so far but all of a sudden i jus lost 3 girls cause the tap root got trapped n another 1 the helmet wudnt come off and i kept pulling up the tap root an everything tryn ti get it off n u cud c leaves starting to pop out the sides but it still wudnt come off n i ended up messing with it 2 much n lost her but thats ok i got plenty more beans 2 use and plus im on my way to making some auto beans so hopefully will have an endless abundance of auto beans 2 use in the near future here lol along with some photos beans too but yea how do i tell when its time to transplant my girl from her 3 gallon cloth pot to a bigger one?

Just finished making my 1st batch of caramels from some Blueberry and Northern Lights butter. Got them in the freezer to cool. Will test drive later.

Just finished making my 1st batch of caramels from some Blueberry and Northern Lights butter. Got them in the freezer to cool. Will test drive later.
Man, I need to make some caramels....now we are talking.

Care to post the recipe for the caramel you use (not the butter). I would love to try it.

I used the recipe from Magical Butters site found HERE. They didn't do a damn thing but I think it's the butter. I've done a batch of cookies and now these caramels and they couldn't get a fly high. Gonna ditch that butter and make some new. Normally half of one of my cookies is sufficient.

s
I used the recipe from Magical Butters site found HERE. They didn't do a damn thing but I think it's the butter. I've done a batch of cookies and now these caramels and they couldn't get a fly high. Gonna ditch that butter and make some new. Normally half of one of my cookies is sufficient.

could it be the 270 heat or no...cookies get that hot?

could it be the 270 heat or no...cookies get that hot?

I actually only cooked the caramel to 250 degrees. Since both the cookies and caramels came out poorly with this batch of butter, I blame it. Cookies I've done before with different butter will lay you out. I think I'm gonna throw out the Northern Lights I made this butter with. Much of it was fluffy, it's not a smooth smoke, and if it's no good for butter, then I don't have much use for it. It's not like I'm hurting for bud. Tossing a couple ounces won't make a dent.

MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1531448142832.jpg

Back
Top Bottom