They are all lovely Krissi! But I find that NYC Diesel highly appealing. I've been holding on to some of those seeds for over a year. If only I had known! :Rasta:

You're doing a great job, Coach!

They are all lovely Krissi! But I find that NYC Diesel highly appealing. I've been holding on to some of those seeds for over a year. If only I had known! :Rasta:

Koach Krissi how Kool is that? Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Highya Krissi,

So gorgeous!! You have the Midas touch for growing cannabis ladies!! They're looking so big! Looks like the Amnesia will finish last? She doesn't seem to have the pistils turning color, like the rest do. When do you project they'll finish?

We have a nice week coming now. All week - sunny with daytime highs above 70, and nighttime temps around 49-59. Getting the fall look everywhere.

So, coaching job - When is your first game? Are the young'uns doing well? Is competition strong? How many games this year? Happy Smokin'

Supposed to be the Smoo-Shed Jersey! Jeez Italians. Girls look 👀 great 👍 but I was just thinking 🤔 that you should’ve named the Durban Charlize. Self explanatory but true, just saying so don’t go ballistic on me. lol happy growing my little Italian robed friend. CL🍀. :morenutes: :circle-of-love:
Why Charlize? Was she in Pulp Fiction? I'm so confused...far too confused to go ballistic :hmmmm::rofl:

Awwww thank you GDB! This is my 2nd go with the NYC Diesel, she's upping her predecessor 5 fold in weight. That infamous sour diesel smoke prevails come dry and cure, I love that kerosene smell and taste she gives off!
Koach Krissi how Kool is that? Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Isn't that so cute? I have them calling me Kris though-less letters in a name the better
these are looking very good. Not lacking in any eccentricity at all. Well done.
What's up Slap? Thanks so much bud, getting lucky with this grow, they are all happy with what they're getting
Highya Krissi,

So gorgeous!! You have the Midas touch for growing cannabis ladies!! They're looking so big!
Hiiii ya there Bode! They are chunky!! Im certainly blessed to be able to have my green thumbs work in my favor growing these cannabis ladies! So grateful!
Looks like the Amnesia will finish last? She doesn't seem to have the pistils turning color, like the rest do. When do you project they'll finish?
She is definitely going to finish last, both Amnesias before her, including the MC, took a good full 10-12 of flowering weeks to finish up...I assume Angelina will be no different. However....she is bulking faster than the last two so it's a toss up, I'm gonna say 3rd week in October for her?
We have a nice week coming now. All week - sunny with daytime highs above 70, and nighttime temps around 49-59. Getting the fall look everywhere.
I'm so glad things are balancing out and you did all you could with the hurricane. I was really worried for you and your crops and the homestead.
So, coaching job - When is your first game? Are the young'uns doing well? Is competition strong? How many games this year? Happy Smokin'
Well these kids don't have "teams" it's not recreational soccer. It's training specifically for the ripe ages of 2-8. Getting kids accustomed to basic moves, teamwork, listening and functionality while making it fun and keeping the stress light for the young ones. It's the best thing since sliced bread imo, this schedule allows children time to build confidence so that when they are in the competitive circle when they get a little older, they are able to handle the stress better and also be more prepared for the quickened pace that stands before them in organized sports. I train in 5 different locations within my county, set days for set places. It's perfect. Set up looks something like this, just different at every location

1000019876.jpg

Well I didn't want to not post a pic today so I figured I'd just let you know I haven't killed my outdoor plant yet! She's still alive and kicking at Day 41 flower. Still has the burnt leaf reminants from my neem oil attack but she seems to be doing just fine. I had to give her a bamboo stick two days ago cause she was starting the nug lean. Just one pic but it will hold us over until I'm able to update on the tent again tomorrow.

1000019983.jpg

Catch you all around the forum, have to make TKs lunch for tomorrow, get the baby's stuff ready for school tomorrow and write up my lesson plan for tonight's practices then drop off the little with my friend until TK can pick him up on his way home. Sometime throughout the night though, I'll be catching up on my PMs.

Enjoy the rest of your grow Tuesday.

Why Charlize? Was she in Pulp Fiction? I'm so confused...far too confused to go ballistic :hmmmm::rofl:

Awwww thank you GDB! This is my 2nd go with the NYC Diesel, she's upping her predecessor 5 fold in weight. That infamous sour diesel smoke prevails come dry and cure, I love that kerosene smell and taste she gives off!

Isn't that so cute? I have them calling me Kris though-less letters in a name the better

What's up Slap? Thanks so much bud, getting lucky with this grow, they are all happy with what they're getting

Hiiii ya there Bode! They are chunky!! Im certainly blessed to be able to have my green thumbs work in my favor growing these cannabis ladies! So grateful!

She is definitely going to finish last, both Amnesias before her, including the MC, took a good full 10-12 of flowering weeks to finish up...I assume Angelina will be no different. However....she is bulking faster than the last two so it's a toss up, I'm gonna say 3rd week in October for her?

I'm so glad things are balancing out and you did all you could with the hurricane. I was really worried for you and your crops and the homestead.

Well these kids don't have "teams" it's not recreational soccer. It's training specifically for the ripe ages of 2-8. Getting kids accustomed to basic moves, teamwork, listening and functionality while making it fun and keeping the stress light for the young ones. It's the best thing since sliced bread imo, this schedule allows children time to build confidence so that when they are in the competitive circle when they get a little older, they are able to handle the stress better and also be more prepared for the quickened pace that stands before them in organized sports. I train in 5 different locations within my county, set days for set places. It's perfect. Set up looks something like this, just different at every location

1000019876.jpg

Well I didn't want to not post a pic today so I figured I'd just let you know I haven't killed my outdoor plant yet! She's still alive and kicking at Day 41 flower. Still has the burnt leaf reminants from my neem oil attack but she seems to be doing just fine. I had to give her a bamboo stick two days ago cause she was starting the nug lean. Just one pic but it will hold us over until I'm able to update on the tent again tomorrow.

1000019983.jpg

Catch you all around the forum, have to make TKs lunch for tomorrow, get the baby's stuff ready for school tomorrow and write up my lesson plan for tonight's practices then drop off the little with my friend until TK can pick him up on his way home. Sometime throughout the night though, I'll be catching up on my PMs.

Enjoy the rest of your grow Tuesday.
Charlize Tharone South African actress. Durban South Africa 🇿🇦! Hello! I know I spelled the name wrong but you get it now right? That Indica must really slow down the grey matter huh 🤔? Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Charlize Tharone South African actress. Durban South Africa 🇿🇦! Hello! I know I spelled the name wrong but you get it now right? That Indica must really slow down the grey matter huh 🤔? Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
Is that where she's from?? How the hell do I know!! For that matter, I should have named her @Carmen Ray or @Lerugged!! Remember I named her for the Poison part and when I thought an actress and poison, I immediately thought of the ruthless Kill Bill movies.....next time, I'll try to think with the Irish half of my brain I don't have. Definitely not the Indica either, i think this is the Sativa I have been puffing on catching up to me, my body and brain are very confused :rofl: :rofl:
You a busy Girl and still time to make pretty plants. :thumb: 🍋
Aww thanks Keith, they make themselves, really, I just watch after them sometimes.....

Is that where she's from?? How the hell do I know!! For that matter, I should have named her @Carmen Ray or @Lerugged!! Remember I named her for the Poison part and when I thought an actress and poison, I immediately thought of the ruthless Kill Bill movies.....next time, I'll try to think with the Irish half of my brain I don't have. Definitely not the Indica either, i think this is the Sativa I have been puffing on catching up to me, my body and brain are very confused :rofl: :rofl:

Aww thanks Keith, they make themselves, really, I just watch after them sometimes.....
Uma is a wonderful name and a beautiful plant 🪴. You’re doing a great job with all of them n have an interesting journal 📓 to boot 👢. Happy growing Krissi. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I'm pretty sure that @Carmen Ray wouldn't be happy if you named your Durban Charlize. She hates Charlize because of a podcast she spoke on about South Africa, which made Afrikaans look bad.

I'm pretty sure that @Carmen Ray wouldn't be happy if you named your Durban Charlize. She hates Charlize because of a podcast she spoke on about South Africa, which made Afrikaans look bad.
Thanks for remembering HG. I don't hate Charlize but she did make me very angry when she spoke ignorantly about Afrikaans. She has influence because of her social standing and therefore she must be held accountable for her negative comments. She is pretty and she acts well. She should stick to that and leave politics alone. Charlize is from Benoni which is far from Durban.

Uma is a wonderful name and a beautiful plant 🪴. You’re doing a great job with all of them n have an interesting journal 📓 to boot 👢. Happy growing Krissi. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
I really didn't like that super hero movie she was in though...tarnished her name some...I try for an interesting journal, hope I don't disappoint too much, Clover.
Thank you for letting me know! Def would have went with Carmen over Charlize anyway....
Thanks for remembering HG. I don't hate Charlize but she did make me very angry when she spoke ignorantly about Afrikaans. She has influence because of her social standing and therefore she must be held accountable for her negative comments. She is pretty and she acts well. She should stick to that and leave politics alone. Charlize is from Benoni which is far from Durban.
I also enjoy her acting. I think everyone should stay away from politics-especially those with her type of social standing. I've never been and never will be one to speak my thoughts on politics but let's just say, I don't like to listen to any of it....from anyone, any party or any social standing. Just not my bag of chips, gets me heated.

So guys busy day today so I wanted to come in an drop some photos of the tent before I got on with my day. Baby woke up as I was uploading though, so I have him asleep on the couch for a few with me while I finish up then it's back to bed for him and coffee for me.

We have Marilyn getting fed today, that's all the tent work that needs done. I cleaned off the floor some from some run offs I had-we all know I need things nice and tidy!

From what @InTheShed said of his Dutch Passion Durban Poison, harvested at 59 days of flower, Uma is looking to follow suit. At 47 days today, we may just have enough time to drought her and pul-idk why but I love a good drought to end the flowering cycle! That last watering I say to myself, aaaah and this is how it's supposed to be.....

As noted to Bode, our Amnesia will run us the longest for sure. Our NYC Diesel is going to absolutely finish first if this super fast growing Durban doesn't beat her to it! Geneva, my G-13, will be harvested after Marilyn and Uma but before Angelina.

That's usually a 10 week pull, the G-13, and she will be super ripe and full and so so ready for the chop shop come that final and highly anticipated week 10! She may not be a super pretty plant in comparison to others just a general looking plant and colored buds but the smoke and the taste is something to be reckoned with. Don't sell yourself short if you haven't gotten your hands on some G-13 seeds...go get some. An Indica mind blow with heavy medicinal uses: anti anxiety, anti depressive, pain reliever; a racing thoughts quieter, imagination provoking, insomnia beating, and social akwardness eluding, class A-1 strain.

Drought will be for Uma (Durban Poison) and Marilyn (NYC Diesel) next week. Geneva (G-13) and Angelina (Amnesia) will be on the following week because of their elongated finishing times in comparison to the rest of the tent.

I think that's it guys, time to bring the baby back in bed. Have a wonderful grow Wednesday! Mucho mucho grow and everything else love!

Highya Krissi,

You are up early!! Good morning, Krissi! I'm running out of superlatives to use, because your ladie's buds/colas are up to your usual form, HUGE! Delicious, happy looking, stoner producing, mind-boggling, gorgeous flowers! What else can be said?!?
On a critical note, looks like G-13 and Amnesia could use some cal/mag to help cure the claw syndrome. Very nice job!!
Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom