Hi @Hash Hound! Thanks so much!! Nice to see you this morning!

That's it. I water til run off from the reserve hole, cover the bottom of my pots with a towel to soak up the runoff. It's the same as a normal pot, I want about 10-20%.

I may have but it's i49seeds....lots of great plants of mine have come from this bank....

Thank you kindly @Gee64!!

I have to wait for Gee to come back cause my knowledge in this is a big goose egg.

So friends, it is official, we have hit the 100 day mark! Go ladies go! We back built for the 3rd time last night, buds are fattening and ripening as I type! It has been 16 days since we first back built our buds and we can tell just from looking at pics now, which ones were snipped and which were not.

I fed Uma last night, taking 2 gallons but she is drinking every 3 days now instead of every 2.

It's going to storm this weekend so I'm concerned for Bubblegum....3 days no sunny all rain...just throw her in the house again on the washer I guess.

But back to the photoperiods, we are looking so fly! I'm so pleased with the health of this tent and their ability to grow together coming from such different origins with different wants and needs.

I had to throw in some bamboo stakes to G-13 and the Durban as well as one on the main of the NYC Diesel and a couple branches on Amnesia so needless to say, all were given some props to some extent. I'm out of garden velcro so I used a little light electrical taping to secure the branches to the sticks.

Not much else to go over as the girls are just doing their thing right now. I'll document the two droughters next week more in detail.

I did finally get a chance to get on the ozone with James from Dabs Press and after a long awaited trial and error, I've finally created my first round of dabs! 3.2 grams of GGSLH provided me with lovely and very hard hitting super stoner dabs. I sprinkled a little in with my flower and oooofa...man oh man. I was so mad at TK last night I was too high to even yell or scream. First time I think I have remained calm and collected despite his mouth and his stupid bullshit. I am looking verybmuch forward to aiding my mental health and emotional well being with some good old dabs.

I am dropping some pics of my end dab result as well as the girls. I need to get the baby dressed and off to school so I'm going to leave you guys here. Couple more messages to get to and then I'll be all caught up once again. Have a wonderful grow Friday! Much love all!!

Congratulations on the rosin Coach Krissi and the girls are climbing out the tent beautiful site , I know your ready to sample those . B’s blue dream came from a sponsor Seedsman .
Wishing for you a great day , later Sweetheart :green_heart:

Krissi your plants are beautiful as usual. I tried some backbuilding on my plants, but it has only been 1 week so far, and I will take a little more off them next weekend. I hope it works for me being outdoors I do not know if it works well or not. I have seen great results on your plants. Have a wonderful weekend.

Krissi your plants are beautiful as usual. I tried some backbuilding on my plants, but it has only been 1 week so far, and I will take a little more off them next weekend. I hope it works for me being outdoors I do not know if it works well or not. I have seen great results on your plants. Have a wonderful weekend.

I'm trying it on one of my outdoor plants, too. A Cinderella '99.

In the freezer? That's where Grandpa Tokin always saved his!

IMG_5155.jpeg

Highya Krissi,

I hope you're well!! It's been awhile. Missing talking to you, and looking at your ladies. I'm guessing coaching (newly added activity) is taking a big portion of your time. I hope it's fun for you and little one. Waiting until you can come back! Happy Smokin'

I did it on 3 buds and they did get bigger. Amazing
Think of it as topping a plant in veg,it can't grow upwards so it grows side ways

Highya Krissi,
Hi there my long lost friend Bode!
Gorgeous buds!! So fat, sparkley, and did I mention, FAT?!? Who wouldn't drool over the prospects of packing a bowl with any one of those!! I'm enjoying just looking at them!! I don't remember anyone growing huge colas like that. Truly, one of a kind!!
Thank you sooo much!! I am so truly grateful for this grow of fantastic lady belles! I can definitely say that they are giving back all the love and then some I try to give them!
You need time for you! So sorry for the way things are at home. I just hope you can work some sort of compromise for you to get some peace! Happy Smokin'
I have even been neglecting my plants, Bode! Im working 6 days a week now, not full days but balancing time with the baby and TK is hard. The baby is not used to me leaving for any amount of time so when I am home, he just wants to be right next to me or doing something with me all the time. But work is great, they love having me on board and keep loading me up with sessions which is awesome just missing out here right now is all but I wont disappear forever just may have longer times between posts is all and for that I am sorry to you and everyone of my friends here!!
Backbuilding on those giant clubs is making them even crazier! I'm so on board Krissi!
ooooh Back Building Buds is the new thang we all wanna do and need to do! I cant believe how well the Amnesia took to it this go round. Shes not shaped like the GGSLH but these buds may be even bigger!
Loving 🥰 your work Jersey you have a very impressive collection of amazing plants growing @ the same time which is no ez endeavor.
I try my robed Irish friend whom I havent spoken to in ions. Thank you for the vote of confidence!
Should be a great harvest soon 🔜.
yes! Very soon in fact for some!
Sorry to hear about your little guy being under the weather 🤧. People treat their kids school like it’s their personal babysitter instead of its real function of teaching kids. Happy growing my little Italian robe friend. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
you know he got sick and then I got sick, another reason I have been out of commission. I was in bed all last Sunday and worked Monday but came home and felt like poop and the same Tues. Now its all in my chest so I have been coughing up gross stuff since Thursday but at least its out of my head????

My pots are 10 gallon pots and I run about 1/3 of the mix as perlite.

I say about because there is perlite in both my worm castings and my used soil that are both in the mix so it varies a bit, but my theory was that if I made the swick equal to the perlite in the pot, then the swick could never hold more water in suspension than the perlite in the pot was able to percolate upwards, thus eliminating standing water and over time by filling the res (well not filling but hydrating, as I never topwatered to runoff enough to allow excess water to pool in the swick) from the top feeder roots get what they need, and have a "battery" back-up.

So now the perlite becomes a "battery" for runoff and not a source for water, and perlite works as a 2-way street, it can add water if it is wetter than the pot, but subtract water if its drier than the pot, so by never allowing pooling I could now see how wet the perlite in the pot was simply by feeling how wet the "battery" was.

The pot that got completely removed from all swicks didn't do near as well as the pot that was put into the 3 gal swick. To be fair though, I shaved all water roots off the outside of the pot that got removed, so that one took a major added hit.

Both were only top watered once they were removed from the large swick tubs. Both developed very intense feathery feeder roots after being removed from the big swick tubs.

All that being said, my normal pots that only get top watered, other than the occasional full pot dunking of the rootballs, do wayyyyyyy better than anything I achieved from a swick.

Hard pots simply can't compete with 360 degrees of oxygen intake that cloth pots provide. Sips are better than not it appears from what I see in journals, as the oxygen chamber down bottom at least supplies some O2 to the root zone.

The massive growth that people are getting from bottom watering was already gifted to me years ago when I switched from hard pots to cloth pots and @Emilya Green showed me how to water properly.

I was hoping to experience that again but no luck lol.

I will however, use a large swick to hydrate new pots of soil before I drop clones into them.

The over hydration makes hardening off a thing of the past. You just drop the clone in and it starts to grow immediately as the over hydrated pot dries.

Not domes or bags, just plant and stay out of the way. Not a single wilty stressed leaf.

Then let the dripper lines water from then on.
Hi Gee! Thanks buddy ol pal. Love your insight, always so appreciated!
Congratulations on the rosin Coach Krissi
Hiiiii West!! Awww I love it! The kiddos call me Coach Kris and it is the cutest!
and the girls are climbing out the tent beautiful site , I know your ready to sample those
I just plucked a bent stem small branch from the Durban Poison an hour ago, hanging to dry!!!!
. B’s blue dream came from a sponsor Seedsman .
Wishing for you a great day , later Sweetheart
I am gonna check that out. Tell B and the fam I give my best and xoxo!!!!

Hi Kevin! Lol. Thanks so much bud. Really trying for something ultra special this grow round! I know it will work for you and I saw that it did, I will address that post soon!!
Congrats, I can't get my colas that big. Those are some real donkey logs..lol .
Cheers my friend
GG. You made me laugh. And yes you have, I have seen bug ol sparkly colas from you!!! I had a rough week being sick and working a lot and to boot, TK and I had another blow out argument last weekend so I have been taking any laughs as I can get them! Hope all is well in FL buddy
I'm trying it on one of my outdoor plants, too. A Cinderella '99.
How's it going HG???!!
In the freezer? That's where Grandpa Tokin always saved his!
It sure as hell is now! Not in a jar though, in my magic butter tray....
I got it at the same place , just need more everclear and a freezer full of sugar leaves also for shatter .
this.....everclear.....duh, why did I not think of that!!! Tincture!!!!
Highya Krissi,

I hope you're well!! It's been awhile. Missing talking to you, and looking at your ladies. I'm guessing coaching (newly added activity) is taking a big portion of your time. I hope it's fun for you and little one. Waiting until you can come back! Happy Smokin
Hi again Bode. My apologies friend!! Coaching has taken a lot of my time but its making me feel fulfilled and worth something again. The love the kids and parents have towards me and the energy I feel on the field is really welcomed. Only feel that way when I'm here with you guys....
I did it on 3 buds and they did get bigger. Amazing
I will check up and catch up at some point but feel free to post here before I get to that if you have before and afters?!
Think of it as topping a plant in veg,it can't grow upwards so it grows side ways
Perfect explanation
Yes mine got wider and over all bigger. I was amazed how they healed right up.
Right up! Like nothing happened! How many snips total did you do?

DAY 67 FLIP!

So hi guys and gals, my long lost 420 friends. I've been gone from here for 8 days. Thats a long time. In that time, Uma and Marilyn began droughting-Monday to be exact, so they are Day 6 of DROUGHT today. You can see the yellowing of the Durbans leaves and also in that of NYC Diesel.

NYC is more of a CMAG def look as her predecessor had while Durban Poison is showing overall lightening of the leaves. Both girls will absolutely be able to hit the 9 day mark from what I am seeing now and I am so pleased with that.

What I am not pleased with is that I didn't get before and during trichome shots because of my newly very busy schedule. I will get some at the end of course though and I will get close ups of the trichome rich and resinous buds come Day 9 as well.

I picked up, well ordered, some fish bone meal to try out as a soil amendment as opposed to the regular bone meal and/or seabird guano I had been using. This is only for my Amnesia and my G-13 as they finish up and are my longer finishing gals. I think the boost of Phosphate, Calcium will be happily taken up by them and I also am adding in some Epsom for Magnesium. These two are super chunky and Building and stacking more and more as I type.

I did some light defol on Uma getting her ready for trim a lim time as it is coming soon! Provided the trichome check pans out as I expect it to, she should be pulled this weekend to hang and dry.

Then next week, I am shooting to trichome check and pull the NYC Diesel at around 70 days if not prior. She is really caking it on with her icing during this drought!

I have a Rositek video review to do on Wednesday, my only day off or I would catch up on here all day but the next chance I have to catch up on journals, I'll be here, promise! Major things for Rob need done including that review and also, for him for me for you and for everyone including our mushroom sponsors, I also need to start my mushroom grow journal.

Those two things are paramount at this juncture so my apologies in advance for needing to shift my tasks around and for falling behind on everyone's grows. As I always do though, I will find a way to catch up. Don't think less of me or that I don't want to see what's going on because it is the 180 opposite! I just have to do my housekeeping first and foremost and uphold my duties here.

Other than that, nothing else to note on the girls, I'll be back when I can with those trichome shots after this review and before the start of the mushroom journal.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far and that you all have a sensational grow week ahead of you! Time is coming for all of our harvests and also the thoughts and ideas for our next grows (indoor growers), once our current girls finish up.

Talk to you all sooner than later and thank you for being patient with me, my posts and my untimely responses to all things 420 related.

WOW!😍❤️🥰 and again WOW!!😍❤️🥰 Thats about the most beautiful forest I have ever seen! Mind boggling Krissi. Well done doesn't start to cover it. I took a screen shot. Its my new inspiration of where I want to be. Thats the ball park we should all aspire to play in❤️ Thank You!😊👊

WOW!😍❤️🥰 and again WOW!!😍❤️🥰 Thats about the most beautiful forest I have ever seen! Mind boggling Krissi. Well done doesn't start to cover it. I took a screen shot. Its my new inspiration of where I want to be. Thats the ball park we should all aspire to play in❤️ Thank You!😊👊
Oh Gee for a girl with a lot going on, that really made me light up some on the inside. I feel like I try my best to do whatever it is I'm doing, especially with growing, but I always feel like it's never enough so this just really got the flame going some again. Means a lot. I am humbled. Truly.
I know right its bloody insane.

@Krissi Carbone , looking even better than last time I saw them ,what light are you running? In the last picture?
Abs...what's up brother. Good to see you. Glad I'm up early today to catch you guys before I run off to another brisk soccer morning (which I love btw). It's the @Mars Hydro FC4800. My absolute favorite favorite favorite light! Could light up the corners of the depths of Hell and send the archangels back up to heaven. Shit is fire.

Oh Gee for a girl with a lot going on, that really made me light up some on the inside. I feel like I try my best to do whatever it is I'm doing, especially with growing, but I always feel like it's never enough so this just really got the flame going some again. Means a lot. I am humbled. Truly.

Abs...what's up brother. Good to see you. Glad I'm up early today to catch you guys before I run off to another brisk soccer morning (which I love btw). It's the @Mars Hydro FC4800. My absolute favorite favorite favorite light! Could light up the corners of the depths of Hell and send the archangels back up to heaven. Shit is fire.
Thanks for that , glad to see things looking up 👍

Hi there my long lost friend Bode!

Thank you sooo much!! I am so truly grateful for this grow of fantastic lady belles! I can definitely say that they are giving back all the love and then some I try to give them!

I have even been neglecting my plants, Bode! Im working 6 days a week now, not full days but balancing time with the baby and TK is hard. The baby is not used to me leaving for any amount of time so when I am home, he just wants to be right next to me or doing something with me all the time. But work is great, they love having me on board and keep loading me up with sessions which is awesome just missing out here right now is all but I wont disappear forever just may have longer times between posts is all and for that I am sorry to you and everyone of my friends here!!

ooooh Back Building Buds is the new thang we all wanna do and need to do! I cant believe how well the Amnesia took to it this go round. Shes not shaped like the GGSLH but these buds may be even bigger!

I try my robed Irish friend whom I havent spoken to in ions. Thank you for the vote of confidence!

yes! Very soon in fact for some!

you know he got sick and then I got sick, another reason I have been out of commission. I was in bed all last Sunday and worked Monday but came home and felt like poop and the same Tues. Now its all in my chest so I have been coughing up gross stuff since Thursday but at least its out of my head????

Hi Gee! Thanks buddy ol pal. Love your insight, always so appreciated!

Hiiiii West!! Awww I love it! The kiddos call me Coach Kris and it is the cutest!

I just plucked a bent stem small branch from the Durban Poison an hour ago, hanging to dry!!!!

I am gonna check that out. Tell B and the fam I give my best and xoxo!!!!

Hi Kevin! Lol. Thanks so much bud. Really trying for something ultra special this grow round! I know it will work for you and I saw that it did, I will address that post soon!!

GG. You made me laugh. And yes you have, I have seen bug ol sparkly colas from you!!! I had a rough week being sick and working a lot and to boot, TK and I had another blow out argument last weekend so I have been taking any laughs as I can get them! Hope all is well in FL buddy

How's it going HG???!!

It sure as hell is now! Not in a jar though, in my magic butter tray....

this.....everclear.....duh, why did I not think of that!!! Tincture!!!!

Hi again Bode. My apologies friend!! Coaching has taken a lot of my time but its making me feel fulfilled and worth something again. The love the kids and parents have towards me and the energy I feel on the field is really welcomed. Only feel that way when I'm here with you guys....

I will check up and catch up at some point but feel free to post here before I get to that if you have before and afters?!

Perfect explanation

Right up! Like nothing happened! How many snips total did you do?

DAY 67 FLIP!

So hi guys and gals, my long lost 420 friends. I've been gone from here for 8 days. Thats a long time. In that time, Uma and Marilyn began droughting-Monday to be exact, so they are Day 6 of DROUGHT today. You can see the yellowing of the Durbans leaves and also in that of NYC Diesel.

NYC is more of a CMAG def look as her predecessor had while Durban Poison is showing overall lightening of the leaves. Both girls will absolutely be able to hit the 9 day mark from what I am seeing now and I am so pleased with that.

What I am not pleased with is that I didn't get before and during trichome shots because of my newly very busy schedule. I will get some at the end of course though and I will get close ups of the trichome rich and resinous buds come Day 9 as well.

I picked up, well ordered, some fish bone meal to try out as a soil amendment as opposed to the regular bone meal and/or seabird guano I had been using. This is only for my Amnesia and my G-13 as they finish up and are my longer finishing gals. I think the boost of Phosphate, Calcium will be happily taken up by them and I also am adding in some Epsom for Magnesium. These two are super chunky and Building and stacking more and more as I type.

I did some light defol on Uma getting her ready for trim a lim time as it is coming soon! Provided the trichome check pans out as I expect it to, she should be pulled this weekend to hang and dry.

Then next week, I am shooting to trichome check and pull the NYC Diesel at around 70 days if not prior. She is really caking it on with her icing during this drought!

I have a Rositek video review to do on Wednesday, my only day off or I would catch up on here all day but the next chance I have to catch up on journals, I'll be here, promise! Major things for Rob need done including that review and also, for him for me for you and for everyone including our mushroom sponsors, I also need to start my mushroom grow journal.

Those two things are paramount at this juncture so my apologies in advance for needing to shift my tasks around and for falling behind on everyone's grows. As I always do though, I will find a way to catch up. Don't think less of me or that I don't want to see what's going on because it is the 180 opposite! I just have to do my housekeeping first and foremost and uphold my duties here.

Other than that, nothing else to note on the girls, I'll be back when I can with those trichome shots after this review and before the start of the mushroom journal.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far and that you all have a sensational grow week ahead of you! Time is coming for all of our harvests and also the thoughts and ideas for our next grows (indoor growers), once our current girls finish up.

Talk to you all sooner than later and thank you for being patient with me, my posts and my untimely responses to all things 420 related.

Looking amazing as ever Jersey but please do something with the crooked light. It’s triggering some kind of OCD thing every time I see it. I’m happy to hear that the new gig is going good and look forward to seeing a great harvest. Happy growing my little Italian robe buddy. CL🍀. :thumb: :ciao:

Very descriptive review of the light and funny. CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Any chance you have a cheat sheet for an itemized run down on back building? I must try this.

The last couple months of my personal life have been very distracting and I am behind on reading all things 420. Can you point me in a back building direction?

Im a week and a half from flip so I need to start researching this.

My biggest questions are

1) Do you resnip the same bud weekly or is it a different bud every week? and

2) How many consecutive weeks do you snip for, whether on the same bud or different ones?

Again Krissi "Simply amazing!" is all I have. Not much leaves me speechless but those colas...😍😍😍 I must have them!!

Back
Top Bottom