Looking amazing as ever Jersey but please do something with the crooked light. It’s triggering some kind of OCD thing every time I see it. I’m happy to hear that the new gig is going good and look forward to seeing a great harvest. Happy growing my little Italian robe buddy. CL🍀. :thumb: :ciao:
Thanks Cap wanted to make sure I responded here before I get ready to start making my way out the door. The light....aaaah. well 2 things: It is crooked for a reason

A. The way the colas were falling on multiple plants forced me to rise one side and drop the other-this is actually a great functionality feature I find on this light being that I always have both indicas and sativas in there so the light needs to give and take as they give and take

B. The way I have the inline set up and where the driver is on that one side of the light, forces me to have to choose which quarter of the tent has a little less room than the other 4. Soooo for that, I can see how it would bother you but I gotta tell ya, I could move the driver and take care of your OCD buuuuut it's not happening bud. Maybe I'll appease you on the next grow and move it but for now, she stays my friend. Don't hate me for it :hug:

Thanks Cap wanted to make sure I responded here before I get ready to start making my way out the door. The light....aaaah. well 2 things: It is crooked for a reason

A. The way the colas were falling on multiple plants forced me to rise one side and drop the other-this is actually a great functionality feature I find on this light being that I always have both indicas and sativas in there so the light needs to give and take as they give and take

B. The way I have the inline set up and where the driver is on that one side of the light, forces me to have to choose which quarter of the tent has a little less room than the other 4. Soooo for that, I can see how it would bother you but I gotta tell ya, I could move the driver and take care of your OCD buuuuut it's not happening bud. Maybe I'll appease you on the next grow and move it but for now, she stays my friend. Don't hate me for it :hug:
I could never hate ya Jersey, maybe boycott your journal but not hate ya. lol CL🍀.

Any chance you have a cheat sheet for an itemized run down on back building? I must try this.
I DO!!

Post in thread 'FC4800 Summer Grow Journal '23: Amnesia, Durban Poison, G-13, NYC Diesel' FC4800 Summer Grow Journal '23: Amnesia, Durban Poison, G-13, NYC Diesel
The last couple months of my personal life have been very distracting and I am behind on reading all things 420. Can you point me in a back building direction?

Im a week and a half from flip so I need to start researching this.

My biggest questions are

1) Do you resnip the same bud weekly or is it a different bud every week?
Same bud every week
2) How many consecutive weeks do you snip for, whether on the same bud or different ones?
Start at Week 4 then until chop shop! I usually try for 4 or 5 snips!
Again Krissi "Simply amazing!" is all I have. Not much leaves me speechless but those colas...😍😍😍 I must have them!!
It seems to be catching on now that we have seen results off my trials first hand, I know Brew does it also and to his autos and we now have Carmen snipping autos so tell all your friends! Let's ALL get bigger colas!!!!
I could never hate ya Jersey, maybe boycott your journal but not hate ya. lol CL🍀.
BOYCOTT SHCMOYCOTT. You'll be here buddy. Love ya my Irish robed comrade

I DO!!

Post in thread 'FC4800 Summer Grow Journal '23: Amnesia, Durban Poison, G-13, NYC Diesel' FC4800 Summer Grow Journal '23: Amnesia, Durban Poison, G-13, NYC Diesel

Same bud every week

Start at Week 4 then until chop shop! I usually try for 4 or 5 snips!

It seems to be catching on now that we have seen results off my trials first hand, I know Brew does it also and to his autos and we now have Carmen snipping autos so tell all your friends! Let's ALL get bigger colas!!!!

BOYCOTT SHCMOYCOTT. You'll be here buddy. Love ya my Irish robed comrade
Perfect! Thank You Krissi😊 1 more question

When you snip the 1/16th" off, is it a sixteenth of an inch of the hair and foliage tips or a sixteenth of an inch of the tip of the stalk buried underneath?

Highya Krissi,

I agree with Gee, the best I've ever seen. I don't know if they are bigger/better than your previous grow, but they are gorgeous!! I'm glad you have something to do that you enjoy! Children are fun to teach and be with! Can you take little one to the field with you? He'd love it! I know time is short, so I'll look forward until your next appearance! Happy Smokin'

Perfect! Thank You Krissi😊 1 more question

When you snip the 1/16th" off, is it a sixteenth of an inch of the hair and foliage tips or a sixteenth of an inch of the tip of the stalk buried underneath?
Right off the top of the bud broski
OK so we have all heard of CRISPR, the gene editing tool. I hearbye dub this KRISPR the bud editing tool😎

Your immortal now KRISPR Krissi!

Welcome to the History Channel.
Omg I LOVE IT
Highya Krissi,
Hi there Bode!!!
I agree with Gee, the best I've ever seen. I don't know if they are bigger/better than your previous grow, but they are gorgeous!!
They are bigger, did you see the picture posts today! You gotta go back a page to 29! I think the illusion that the GGSLH was bigger after back building is given but the Amnesia has her beat on weight for sure on those back built buds. Didn't do quite the same for the Durban as it did for the others but she is definitely dense as can be
I'm glad you have something to do that you enjoy! Children are fun to teach and be with! Can you take little one to the field with you? He'd love it! I know time is short, so I'll look forward until your next appearance! Happy Smokin'
I love the kids and they are so much fun!! I can bring have brought him once with me but he can be a distraction so I try not to unless it's an emergency! As he gets older I'm sure it will be easier for him to come along!! Hope you and Julie are well Bode, thinking of ya friend!

HashGirl said:
I'm trying it on one of my outdoor plants, too. A Cinderella '99.
How's it going HG???!!

It's pretty ugly. Which colas do you think I'm trying to back build?

Cinderella 99-Day 54F-m.jpg

Heya Krissi, I hope you've had a productive and satisfying week, and that you are now enjoying the weekend. No pressure, just sending hugs and happy smoke signals :passitleft: Have you managed to catch up on some of those responsibilities you mentioned?

Highya Krissi,

I'm with Carmen, wondering how your week went, how's your weekend going, etc. Are you still enjoying coaching? Takes too much time? Can youi make an appearance here on the weekend? Is your schedule always changing? Inquiring minds want to know!

It's harvest season here, plus got the woodsplitter going so we can start on that pile Monday. Hope you're okay! Happy Smokin'

Hey Krissi,
I know the saying goes that no news is good news, but it's been too long. I'm concerned because I can't help thinking you'd have been in to at least wave hello. Sending love.

Back
Top Bottom