Highya Krissi,

I think about you a lot, too! I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I hope you're alright!! Happy Smokin'

Happy Holidaze Krissi! 🎄 :hug:

Highya CL,

Thank you for the good wishes. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well, And I hope Krissi comes back!! Happy Smokin'

@West Hippie @Bode @CaptainLucky @Dusty Kiefers @StoneOtter @Cola Monster @Carmen Ray @InTheShed @HashGirl @Azimuth @Absorber @JoetheChro @Gidorah @Gee64

To all of you just so much

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

And many

:sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:

And many

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

And many I hope you are doing wells and Happy New Years and Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanza and Hanukkah and Valentine's Day and Birthdays that I missed.

You guys are my family and although we are into the new grow and this is coming nearly 6 months later, thank you so much for your support to this particular grow and the love you showed to all of the ladies that were in the tent at that time.

You all help my grows become special and rewarding and meaningful. I SINCERELY hope to see you around in my new Phoenix grow and I'll catch up as best I can over the next few weeks in my PMs and pop my head in some journals again, which I truly missed.

:green_heart::meditate:

@West Hippie @Bode @CaptainLucky @Dusty Kiefers @StoneOtter @Cola Monster @Carmen Ray @InTheShed @HashGirl @Azimuth @Absorber @JoetheChro @Gidorah @Gee64

And many

And many

And many I hope you are doing wells and Happy New Years and Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanza and Hanukkah and Valentine's Day and Birthdays that I missed.

You guys are my family and although we are into the new grow and this is coming nearly 6 months later, thank you so much for your support to this particular grow and the love you showed to all of the ladies that were in the tent at that time.

You all help my grows become special and rewarding and meaningful. I SINCERELY hope to see you around in my new Phoenix grow and I'll catch up as best I can over the next few weeks in my PMs and pop my head in some journals again, which I truly missed.

You just take care of Krissi and will be here whenever you’re ready. No overdoing it like I tell Bill. CL🍀

And many

And many

I love you gurl, even though I didn't get a tag. That's normal.. 😂.. glad to see you back my friend

And many

And many

It's so good to hear from you Krissi! :hug::love:

You just take care of Krissi and will be here whenever you’re ready. No overdoing it like I tell Bill. CL🍀
Ironically @Bill284 is the one who had always told me to not overdo it 🤷‍♀️
I love you gurl, even though I didn't get a tag. That's normal.. 😂.. glad to see you back my friend
Love you! Didn't mean to exclude anyone! I just went back and looked at who had commented post me leaving! Don't hate me, nothing but love for ya bud! :green_heart:
It's so good to hear from you Krissi! :hug::love:
Carmen! So good to hear from you!!! Missed you girl! :green_heart::love:
Aloha Wakka! Good to see your name pop up bud! :green_heart::peace:

Back
Top Bottom