Hey Rug, thanks bud, hope you have an awesome weekend!:passitleft:

You are far too kind to me good Sir. Just trying to do a little better each grow, learn as much as I can here and implement what seems to work as best I can! Means a lot though, gives me confidence for sure :thanks: :green_heart:

Hi GDB, thank you friend! They are so so hairy!! Like more than usual for some reason....
You know it's funny, I keep hearing this in my head reading that and I have to share.

So I'm Italian and Greek, blessed with great hair but a lot of it. I go to get my face parts waxed like any good Italian girl so we don't remind our better halves they have a part Sasquatch as a romantic partner, and the place I used to go to-the daughter of my wax girl was there all the time, sweet little thing. But the first day she saw me back there in the waxing chair, in her super Vietnamese accent yelled, "Oh Mommy she so so hairy, hairy like monkey!"

Aaah I will never forget that. Okaaaaaay moving on

Hey C girl! Did they have Carmen San Diego in SAfrica? That's all I can think of when I see your name, a long red trench coat and high heels lol

We had the best time! He took control of the class, sat right at the main table where all the parent pamphlet packets were. First to get there and last to leave. He was so excited to be around new friends and in a classroom filled with new toys. I'd add a pic of him there with the back of his head but the room is full of children and parents who I don't know if they smoke yet....soon to find out though lol need to find those "good mom friends" I don't have :rofl:

Well I hope you go and enjoy yourself and dont forget about me while you are gone!

You know what....it does. She was a quick dry if I remember correctly, both her and her MC. Guess it makes up for the extra weeks you spend waiting on her to finish lol

Thank you so much my Irish robed friend. You have a bounty ahead of you and a vacation ahead, I would just be puffing my @MagicStone and loving life right now if I were you!

Yes! Please friends, do NOT throw away your weirdo plants! Simon, my Big Bull last grow round was another people said to trash. Bubs, my 1st Bubblegum, a former PHOTM and NOTM winner, was once ugly. They have a way of unconditionally giving and providing these plants. The mutants tend to be fiercer smokes from what I have seen. Idk if that initial stress changes their dynamic inside but I have had nothing but ridiculous smoke from mutant plants.

Thank you so much for checking! So what Dutch Passion says is true! Wow! Thats a seed bank first :rofl:

Hey Slap, thanks so much brother, cruising this grow, can't believe it's the start of Week 4 today!

Hi there Bode! Nothing about the fair?! How was it? What did you eat? Did you go on the ferris wheel? I love the ferris wheel!

Thank you, they thank you! I am amazed we have this kind of girth at this juncture. 28 days flower today gives us 4 weeks in and the opportunity to back build and make these big buds even bigger! Gosh, I can't wait to see! Glad you enjoyed a little Angelina time, Amnesia really is such a beautiful strain to grow, she deserves the spotlight and you all deserved the breakdown and focus on her. Talk to you later today!

So it's either I am falling asleep at 9 or I'm up til 4. Can't really seem to find a happy median with sleep but that's ok, I'm feeling like my ducks are in a row and not tripping balls at a rave anymore so I can handle the weird sleep patterns until I get my G-13, she should help me cruise into sleep just fine with her one hit and quit capacity. Especially droughted, sheeesh...this is what the government needed to use to calm Hitler the f down way back when....

But anyway, today is the start of Week 4 Flower. This means it is back building time! I'm going to go in there and spend some time Sunday night picking a few to snip-a-roo. Aaah that rhymed...trade ya a pickle for a nickel, oooootttttaaaaaayyyyy... that also rhymed. Joint for who knows where that line is from....old schoooooool. See this is all bud does to me at this point in my insomnia, I sound like a flipping loon.

I decided after the girls woke up, that I needed to feed 3 today, DP and Amnesia are drinking fast right now and they can't make it 3 days anymore like the other 2. 2 days is their max and they get a little over 2gl each with each feed.

We are on Stacker 5 soon to be Stacker 6, going up 1 ml with each feed since August 21st, starting at 2ml so we are now at 6ml. We will use this the remainder of the week and then next week move to 7ml and the following week and those thereafter will get 8ml, the max. I do this because of nute burn...this is a potent mix and you have to incrementally increase the dose or you will shock the plants. I have found that this is really apparent once you hit the 5ml threshold so I have found that slowing down the increase post the 5ml dose, prohibits or decreases any nute burn we may see from using this awesome liquid flowering additive.

Since I am not doing a Plant of the Day today and everyone seems really into the Stacker, I wanted to drop some of Humboldt's info for you on this product. As you know, I also use their Tree Trunk Silicate as my Silica composite throughout the grow-I really do think they are the best of each product to implement into your grow routine.

HUMBOLDT'S FLOWER STACKER: Feeding Chart for the Humboldt line w/Stacker included
1693546325403.png

CONTAINS VITAMIN B1: VitaminB1 has been touted as a cure-all for transplant shock. Labels typically claim that B1 supports conditions for better plant establishment and growth in a wide range of plants.

HIGH AMOUNT OF PHOSPHORUS AND POTASSIUM: Application of phosphorus and potassium during the flower development phase improves soil/foliar nutrient conditions for better crop yields.

INCREASE YIELDS: Flower Stacker is a flowering additive designed to help your plants natural ability to increase yield and flower density. It’s an ideal nutrient solution for potting soil for indoor plants and outdoor plants.

Raving Reviews:

-This product performs exactly as it says on everything it says it will

-There is a noticeable difference

-The Best Flowering Plant Food - Humboldts Secret Flower Stacker - Let Your Flowers Mature To Their Maximum Potential

-This stuff is like pouring clear, liquid protein shake on your plants. When it comes time to flower, this stuff appears to really be thickening up the flowers making them so much bigger, thicker, hearty looking

-This stuff will definitely give you more bud sites overnight. Blooming will be explosive and noticeable overnight

-This stuff works wonders! My buds have gotten soo big and smelly since I’ve started using this product!

-I love this product ..first time I used it was about 2 weeks ago and man this lil bottle of awesomeness blew my mind

So can all these people be wrong? I think not!

I also rearranged some yo-yos tonight as well, it was too clustered in one spot and I didn't like how a couple mains were hanging in the tent. I am pleased with how it came out.

Remember we talked about the possibility of our Uma having purple or even black stalks and stems come harvest time because of an odd Durban Poison landrace sativa trait? Well if you don't remember, I'm sure Shed will go back and find where I wrote it and put it in a text with a green it's right "here" link lol but until then or if he doesn't, that's what DP says about the DP and low and behold, look what I found was happening today

After being down low, I saw some midline leaves that needed to go to give me some bottom light once again so there they went with a little snippity snip from my clippity clip.

Moving on though and finishing up for the daily update, I call this thread entry the "Colas Abound Update".

I focused on taking pictures that showed off the developing buds in their totality. A lot of the time we focus on a specific bud but this entry I really wanted to look a little more macroscopic like rather than microscopic.

It's one thing for me to look at all the individual buds and relish in their beauty but when I take these colas and stand em side by side and look at them from bottom to top, that astounds me.

The growth I have seen in just the last 3 weeks of flower has been unprecedented for me. I've seen fast growth before but I don't think I had any plants fatten up this quickly before. It's an exciting time in the tent and I am just happy I am back growing again and able to have had this healthy grow and share it with you guys and gals.

I wholeheartedly missed the love you guys give off for the girls, if you don't recall, TK doesn't compliment so much or say anything at all about the grows so it's nice to have people who appreciate it. My mother whom I loathe most days is the only one who loves to talk about the tents! My MIL thinks weed is the devil along with TKs father's side of the family,so it is usually just me oohing and aaahing. (In fact, TKs father accidentally ate a chocolate THC bar and wound up in the hospital with a weed overdose. I mean a weed overdose?)(He told the doctors he was dying apparently but he couldn't actually form words so they just thought he was on serious drugs...tests came back all negative for anything crazy and then he got the phone call from his step-daughter who had looked for the chocolate bar in her fridge and put 2 and 2 together....that answered all his and his wife's questions....and now they thought weed was not just bad but really really bad)

But I've been rambling long enough and I got a plethora of photos for the
COLAS ABOUND UPDATE, so let's get to it!

Have a wonderful Veteran's Day weekend fam!
Veterans Day is in November Jersey, I think 🤔 that too much Indica is affecting your brain. Lmao But on a serious note that GT had really deformed looking 👀 leaves @ first. They were crescent 🌙 shaped and strange looking but look how she turned out. Happy growing. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I googled and checked her out! Very cool chick.
She's the bomb!
Damn, I hope you don't feel wired and hungover from lack of sleep tomorrow.
I usually either feel run down or have extra excess energy. Honestly, its been so many days now, I forget how I was the next day!
I found it hard trying to be a mom on little sleep and it comes with the territory doesn't it.
I wouldn't trade my sleepless nights (because of him) for anything in the world
When does the little man start pre-school? It sounds like he made quite the impression and is going to enjoy school a lot. What more can we ask for :)
Exactly! He started yesterday! The director told me he did wonderful and she could hear him talking and playing and laughing the entire time he was there from her office window! My heart melted!
Thank you for the pics Krissi, it really helps to see how the yo-yos actually do their work.
I am glad, I was worried since they weren't the best photos!
I wonder if he has done his planting today yet! Are the seeds in their pots yet, LR?
Not yet. Smashing a burger and I'll be making my selections. Decisions, decisions
Soooooo? What did we decide?! Hope you both have been well since we last spoke!

For the fat stems you could use a piece of rubber coated wire & hook the yo-yo to it
For the string cutting into branches cut a slit in a straw or plastic tube & slip over string
Thank you so much Brew! The weird things I do to plants, splitting stems and sticking things in them still scares me even though I know they will be just fine!
Nice explosive growth :bravo:
Thank you! PBLEND and Stacker combo is a great mix!
Guess you didn't get my alert, for my exploding melons
Nope, I hadn't but I did. Lovely melons as I noted in my gardeners thread! All your produce is always gorgeous
Hi Krissi, all the pics look great! I love your grows. Beautiful :thumb: Hard to keep up. 😎
Hi Stinky butt! I love YOUR GROWS and it is super hard to keep up! Thanks so much buddy, I appreciate you!
Thanks for those useful tips, I’ll be sure to put them to use in the future. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
me too...when I can turn and look the other way doing it!
How can you not love this, in the moment, approach to life?
I think it is sensational. Just really helps us live that here and now lifestyle and adapt to the need for constant speed in all we do.
Also Krissi and CL, I represent that great Italian/Irish 1st generation American cross: 1/2 O'Brien, 1/2 Giberti
The combo of all Northeastern combos! So many of my friends growing up were halfsies too! It was always fun seeing both sides come out!

smoosh
The purple stems imo are an LED thing.
Really? Never seen it before unless it was on a deficiency thing and even then, it was usually just the petioles.
Did you start to see them before or after you defoliated that area? Everything looks really good. 👏👏
Thanks Slap! I have been defoliating for weeks now, but it seemed to have started right at the end of week 3.
Veterans Day is in November Jersey, I think 🤔 that too much Indica is affecting your brain.
so funny I know...a few days ago, my friend wa saying it was Memorial Day weekend. I think the air quality in NJ has affected all our brains this week. Hope you came out of trim jail unscathed and you are smoking on some almost cured amazing GT smoke!
Lmao But on a serious note that GT had really deformed looking 👀 leaves @ first. They were crescent 🌙 shaped and strange looking but look how she turned out. Happy growing. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
GT? Who's GT? Lol ooooh your GT!!! The one I'm wondering how it all came out in the end! Can't wait to catch up and see the final harvest pics you took! As for strange plants-those are the most awesome ones in the end for me, imo! They always surprise you!!

So guys and gals, I have really had a shitty week. Super shitty. On the brink of losing my mind, imploding or exploding. Luckily by the grace of some DBT and CBT therapy years ago, I managed to get out of harms way inside my head by the end of the day today.

I have been venting all week to therapists and my two actual friends and it's all heavy, I am so thankful I was able to vent when I did or I probably wouldn't be able to be on here updating today. And thank God for the girls. These plants can make anyone smile on a bad day...and of course my son, who makes everything else, no matter how bad, seem all that insignificant when you put him 1st.

Let's just say, between leaving the house for 2 days with the baby, having an awful couples therapy session (turned into a better TK as of last night though-hopefully not just temporarily again for the 150th time), my sister being a raging complete delirious, spoiled brat, jealous bitch and causing us to probably never speak again, to a physical altercation with a party I will not mention-dont worry I'm ok, just some bruises, to my soon-to-be 96 year old grandmother, my Noni, whom I have spoke of before wuite kindly (she raised me when my satanic mother and balls-less father were working and commuting to NYC) fell and hurt herself and the fall has catapulted her to stage 6 dementia/alzheimers, my dog who was given 2 years now has under a month as the CT scans showed it has metastasized to and taken over his stomach, and of course, a screaming match with my demonstrative, self-loathing, evil mother which stemmed from the series of heartless events my sister decided to freak out and start for absolutely no reason, and having TK hold that he works over my head for the last time in a fight about how he spends money behind my back, which caused me to go and find a PT job.....I'm somehow making out ok. In fact, the PT job I took at Soccer Shots as a coach, may ultimately be my saving grace to keep my shit together.

So yea that has been the week. I'm just so tired guys and yet today, the first day I can maybe get some sleep, it's just been too much of a whirlwind all week and I can't wind down, so here I am. Not to mention, I've been packing for TKs half sisters wedding, that I didn't think we would even go to anymore if we looked back to Friday night of last week when we got into it, because we have to leave for that tomorrow and I have my friend staying at the house with Hunter and my plants so that she can take care of them and take Hunter to school while I'm away for 3 days. That means, all the parents know this already, prepping and note making and post it not posting all over the house. I'm spent. But I do have a pictorial update for you which includes shots of the back building we did to several buds on all of the plants-including the Indicas!

I never got to back building last Sunday or MT, but it happened last night at Day 33 Flower. I marked my snipped buds with yellow tape on the area of the tent or light near the referenced bud. Took off the min 1/16th of an inch from all buds. I'll do another 1/16th the following Wednesday.

Between yesterday and today, all plants were and are getting fed-this will leave them not needing anything until I get back Saturday night. I was hoping and praying that I fed them when I needed to over this past week so I ended up lined up like this with the feeding schedule and I did, phew.

In regards to our 1st sponsored Mushroom Grow Journal, I received all of my goodies Friday and Saturday from our friends at @Midwest GrowKits and @Spore Genetics! Unfortunately this week had its hiccups and with me going away, it was not the week to start up what will be the most exciting thing we will have done here yet.

Thinking about preparing this all from scratch -including learning how to take pictures of their development, I want to do everything above and beyond the call of duty and provide a ridiculously gnarly journal of this magical mushroom ride we are about to venture off on.

Blue Meanies and B+ are the spores that we will be working with and showcasing; Both are highly regarded mushroom strains, 2-3 stronger than most other varietals, with a heavy psilocybin content.

Please be on the lookout for that journal within the next 2 weeks as I get everything together when I get back from the wedding and between my training sessions and training notes I will now be doing for my PT job! Don't worry though, all tags will be done in the forefront of its formulation so no one will miss out!

Back to our green ladies, I wanted to make sure I came on here before I left, as its been 6 days, and let everyone know I was alive and not AWAL and give you all a solid update to hold you over until Saturday or Sunday after I am back and situated. So with that said, let's drop this onslaught of pictures from last night, check out the developing buds and take note of the look and location of the buds we chose to snip for our bud-building practicing this grow round.

4-6 weeks to go max til harvest friends. Here we are last night, Week 4 Day 5 Flower:

That's all she wrote and she wrote a lot. Luckily I didn't have to write Murder She Wrote after the hellacious week I've had dealing with miserable people and just bad juju and sad things all around. On a positive note though, that's growth in my opinion-from someone who couldn't keep her mouth shut when others walked on me and would get violent when they hurt me, to just sit here and not sink to their level and think two wrongs make a right, is powerful. It shows me I have the strength to perservere and rise above the bullshit.

You guys keep rising above it too and have a fantastic grow Thursday and weekend since I won't be around. Thanks for always listening to my rants and loving on my girls-and me. Tons of journal catching up to do yet again come Sunday but I'll get to all of you, promise.
:peace::green_heart::passitleft:

She's the bomb!

I usually either feel run down or have extra excess energy. Honestly, its been so many days now, I forget how I was the next day!

Exactly! He started yesterday! The director told me he did wonderful and she could hear him talking and playing and laughing the entire time he was there from her office window! My heart melted!

Thank you so much Brew! The weird things I do to plants, splitting stems and sticking things in them still scares me even though I know they will be just fine!

Nope, I hadn't but I did. Lovely melons as I noted in my gardeners thread! All your produce is always gorgeous

Hi Stinky butt! I love YOUR GROWS and it is super hard to keep up! Thanks so much buddy, I appreciate you!

I think it is sensational. Just really helps us live that here and now lifestyle and adapt to the need for constant speed in all we do.

The combo of all Northeastern combos! So many of my friends growing up were halfsies too! It was always fun seeing both sides come out!

smoosh

Really? Never seen it before unless it was on a deficiency thing and even then, it was usually just the petioles.

Thanks Slap! I have been defoliating for weeks now, but it seemed to have started right at the end of week 3.

so funny I know...a few days ago, my friend wa saying it was Memorial Day weekend. I think the air quality in NJ has affected all our brains this week. Hope you came out of trim jail unscathed and you are smoking on some almost cured amazing GT smoke!

GT? Who's GT? Lol ooooh your GT!!! The one I'm wondering how it all came out in the end! Can't wait to catch up and see the final harvest pics you took! As for strange plants-those are the most awesome ones in the end for me, imo! They always surprise you!!

So guys and gals, I have really had a shitty week. Super shitty. On the brink of losing my mind, imploding or exploding. Luckily by the grace of some DBT and CBT therapy years ago, I managed to get out of harms way inside my head by the end of the day today.

I have been venting all week to therapists and my two actual friends and it's all heavy, I am so thankful I was able to vent when I did or I probably wouldn'tbe able to be on here updating today.

Let's just say, between leaving the house for 2 days with the baby, having an awful couples therapy session (turned into a better TK as of last night though-hopefully not just temporarily again for the 150th time), my sister being a raging complete delirious, spoiled brat, jealous bitch and causing us to probably never speak again, to a physical altercation with a party I will not mention-dont worry I'm ok, just some bruises, to my soon-to-be 96 year old grandmother, my Noni, whom I have spoke of before wuite kindly (she raised me when my satanic mother and balls-less father were working and commuting to NYC) fell and hurt herself and the fall has catapulted her to stage 6 dementia/alzheimers, my dog who was given 2 years now has under a month as the CT scans showed it has metastasized to and taken over his stomach, and of course, a screaming match with my demonstrative, self-loathing, evil mother which stemmed from the series of heartless events my sister decided to freak out and start for absolutely no reason, and having TK hold that he works over my head for the last time in a fight about how he spends money behind my back, which caused me to go and find a PT job.....I'm somehow making out ok. In fact, the PT job I took at Soccer Shots as a coach, may ultimately be my saving grace to keep my shit together.

So yea that has been the week. I'm just so tired guys and yet today, the first day I can maybe get some sleep, it's just been too much of a whirlwind all week and I can't wind down, so here I am. Not to mention, I've been packing for TKs half sisters wedding, that I didn't think we would even go to anymore if we looked back to Friday night of last week, because we have to leave for that tomorrow and have my friend staying at the house with Hunter and my plants so that she can take care of them and take Hunter to school while I'm away for 3 days. That means, all the parents know this already, prepping and note making and post it not posting all over the house. I'm spent. But I do have a pictorial update for you which includes shots of the back building we did to several buds on all of the plants.

I never got to back building last Sunday or MT, but it happened last night at Day 33 Flower. I marked my snipped buds with yellow tape on the area of the tent or light near the referenced bud. Took off the min 1/16th of an inch from all buds. I'll do another 1/16th the following Wednesday.

Between yesterday and today, all plants were and are getting fed-this will leave them not needing anything until I get back Saturday night. I was hoping and praying that I fed them when I needed to over this past week so I ended up lined up like this with the feeding schedule and I did, phew.

In regards to our 1st sponsored Mushroom Grow Journal, I received all of my goodies Friday and Saturday from our friends at @Midwest GrowKits and @Spore Genetics! Unfortunately this week had its hiccups and with me going away, it was not the week to start up what will be the most exciting thing we will have done here yet.

Thinking about preparing this all from scratch -including learning how to take pictures of their development, I want to do everything above and beyond the call of duty and provide a ridiculously gnarly journal of this magical mushroom ride we are about to venture off on.

Blue Meanies and B+ are the spores that we will be working with and showcasing; Both are highly regarded mushroom strains, 2-3 stronger than most other varietals, with a heavy psilocybin content.

Please be on the lookout for that journal within the next 2 weeks as I get everything together when I get back from the wedding and between my training sessions and training notes I will now be doing for my PT job! Don't worry though, all tags will be done in the forefront of its formulation so no one will miss out!

Back to our green ladies, I wanted to make sure I came on here before I left as its been 6 days and let everyone know I was alive and not AWAL and give you all a solid update to hold you over until Saturday or Sunday after I am back and situated. So with that said, let's drop this onslaught of pictures from last night, check out the developing buds and take note of the look and location of the buds we chose to snip for our bud-building practicing this grow round.

4-6 weeks to go max til harvest friends. Here we are last night, Week 4 Day 5 Flower:

That's all she wrote and she wrote a lot. Luckily I didn't have to write Murder She Wrote after the hellacious week I've had dealing with miserable people and just bad juju and sad things all around. On a positive note though, that's growth in my opinion-from someone who couldn't keep her mouth shut when others walked on me and would get violent when they hurt me, to just sit here and not sink to their level and think two wrongs make a right, is powerful. It shows me I have the strength to perservere and rise above the bullshit.

You guys keep rising above it too and have a fantastic grow Thursday and weekend since I won't be around. Thanks for always listening to my rants and loving on my girls-and me. Tons of journal catching up to do yet again come Sunday but I'll get to all of you, promise.
Awesome looking plants Krissi :green_heart::green_heart::drool:.
Hope shit sorts itself out for you big hug coming your way :hug::hug:

Just a bunch of landrace sativa and some testers but still 100% sativas. Botswana, Transkei, Malawi's and I've added some Tanzanians.
Keen to see your shrooms grow. Panaeolus cyanescens (blue meanies) are some of my favorite species. Others are the philocybe Natalensis and my fav with the best effects for me are pan cinctulus.
I'll be keeping an eye out for sure.
Have a winning day

She's the bomb!

smoosh

I have been venting all week to therapists and my two actual friends and it's all heavy, I am so thankful I was able to vent when I did or I probably wouldn't be able to be on here updating today. And thank God for the girls. These plants can make anyone smile on a bad day...and of course my son, who makes everything else, no matter how bad, seem all that insignificant when you put him 1st.

So yea that has been the week. I'm just so tired guys and yet today, the first day I can maybe get some sleep, it's just been too much of a whirlwind all week and I can't wind down, so here I am. Not to mention, I've been packing for TKs half sisters wedding, that I didn't think we would even go to anymore if we looked back to Friday night of last week when we got into it, because we have to leave for that tomorrow and I have my friend staying at the house with Hunter and my plants so that she can take care of them and take Hunter to school while I'm away for 3 days. That means, all the parents know this already, prepping and note making and post it not posting all over the house. I'm spent. But I do have a pictorial update for you which includes shots of the back building we did to several buds on all of the plants-including the Indicas!

Back to our green ladies, I wanted to make sure I came on here before I left, as its been 6 days, and let everyone know I was alive and not AWAL and give you all a solid update to hold you over until Saturday or Sunday after I am back and situated. So with that said, let's drop this onslaught of pictures from last night, check out the developing buds and take note of the look and location of the buds we chose to snip for our bud-building practicing this grow round.

Hey sent you a message.. when you get time, Thanks 👍

She's the bomb!

smoosh

Sounds like you need a vacation worse than me my little Italian robed sister friend. The ladies are looking amazing as they always do. Good luck with the new gig and congrats 🍾🎈🎉. Still think we need some members in your area who can straighten out your problem mate for you. I had to google soccer shots. It sounded like you were doping soccer ⚽️ players with steroids or sumtin. Lmao So is this an indoor job or outdoor work? I’m sure yer gonna make some future Beckham types and some outstanding members of society. Stay strong Jersey. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Krissi girl, thinking of you and sending supportive vibes. My backbuilding seems to be paying off. It's tempting to snip the rest of the buds, but I think it might be too late. I think I only have a couple of weeks to go still.
Your plants are looking just beautiful. I'm so glad you have their beauty to reward you for your hard work.
Well done for getting the coaching job. I bet you will love it. My son is a sports coach for littlies. He loves his job.
Stay strong and take no shit! Big love :love:

Oh PS, is it the right time to start backbuilding on my second Gelato auto do you think?

Awesome looking plants Krissi :green_heart::green_heart::drool:.
Hope shit sorts itself out for you big hug coming your way :hug::hug:
Thanks Abs, plants keep me stable when I'm not, can't help but make you smile. Firm believer everything for a reason so I'm just trying to go with the flow brother.
Hey Krissi, the garden's so on fire and getting nice and fat! Great to hear you took a coaching job! That'll open up doors you haven't walked through in a while I think! Keep at it! :love:
Hey Stone, these girls are giving it their all for sure! Coaching job is great, I had my first foray Sunday morning and I've been grinding going through the course modules since we got back from the wedding since I already have sessions this Thursday and Sunday by myself. It's great cause it's as many hours as I want to pick up over my standard schedule (which I'll know soon) and nearly all of the locations they need me at are super close to home. More than anything, just being with these littles is just downright awesome.
Just a bunch of landrace sativa and some testers but still 100% sativas. Botswana, Transkei, Malawi's and I've added some Tanzanians.
Don't those just sound amazing? Like I need one of each please!
Keen to see your shrooms grow. Panaeolus cyanescens (blue meanies) are some of my favorite species. Others are the philocybe Natalensis and my fav with the best effects for me are pan cinctulus.
I'll be keeping an eye out for sure.
Have a winning day
I've been researching in my spare time, lots to learn. It will probably be next week when I am able to start the mushroom grow-want to make sure I have as little distractions as possible when doing so. Hope you've been well, Rug.
Hey sent you a message.. when you get time, Thanks 👍
Hey brother...next up is messages before journal catch ups because I'm sitting on too many...everyone must loathe me by now for not having a chance to respond. Ttys
Sounds like you need a vacation worse than me my little Italian robed sister friend. The ladies are looking amazing as they always do. Good luck with the new gig and congrats 🍾🎈🎉. Still think we need some members in your area who can straighten out your problem mate for you. I had to google soccer shots. It sounded like you were doping soccer ⚽️ players with steroids or sumtin. Lmao So is this an indoor job or outdoor work? I’m sure yer gonna make some future Beckham types and some outstanding members of society. Stay strong Jersey. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I do...but the wedding was a little vacation. It was nice to feel like a human again and be out in the world with adults conversing. My sister just really got under my skin this last time and it was just eating at me. The weekend allowed me to realize that I can't control her or her thoughts or actions or words and if that's the way she wants to be, f her. I grew this Durban for her, since it was her favorite but again f it, more for me and the way Uma has been growing, that biotch is gonna be missing out. As for TK, he seems to rally behind me when my family cuts me with a knife. Makes us stronger and gives him a willingness to do better so that we can both say f em together. Guess in hindsight, it's actually a good thing what happened with my mom and sister. Soccer Shots is indoor/outdoor, I'll be able to coach all through the year, random schools/parks, gyms and other indoor facilities. No roids. Children and roids sounds like children on super Adderall. That's scary stuff. Thanks for loving me my Irish friend.
Hey Krissi girl, thinking of you and sending supportive vibes. My backbuilding seems to be paying off. It's tempting to snip the rest of the buds, but I think it might be too late. I think I only have a couple of weeks to go still.
Your plants are looking just beautiful. I'm so glad you have their beauty to reward you for your hard work.
Well done for getting the coaching job. I bet you will love it. My son is a sports coach for littlies. He loves his job.
Stay strong and take no shit! Big love :love:

Oh PS, is it the right time to start backbuilding on my second Gelato auto do you think?

Hey there Carmen girl. I appreciate you :love:
So sorry I'm just getting back to my journal. Thursday we left for the rehearsal dinner and stayed overnight Thurs and Fri. Just got back Sat evening and Sunday I had to go to my one and only hands on "training" they do with you at the job. Everything else is modules online so the last two days, I've been busy doing all of that and making my session plans. Being with those littles is so much fun, their sheer excitement to participate (or not lol) judt warms me up from the inside out

..plants are basically on auto pilot right now, I did some minor leaf snipping this morning, back built the picked buds again for snip #2 and that's about it.

Your Gelato, I'm gonna assume you went ahead and started the back build process? She looked ripe enough for me! I will be over catching up on your journal to see hoe G1 made out, too. I'm curious as I know Brew has done autos but I have not yet so what you're doing is unprecedented to me watching from the get-go, thank you for going out of your comfort zone.

You take no shit! Then again Carmen San Diego never took shit and she always stayed classy, I imagine you would do the same!

So hi guys it's been 5 days since I posted an update. It is the 6th day since I back built the first time on a few varied colas throughout the plants. We have some change shaping beginning, although at just a day shy of 1 week, we aren't expecting to see huge moves just yet. But we are seeing moves, I'll tell you that. Especially on my NYC Diesel-an Indica, my first indica I tried to back build. Man is she getting fat..gotta watch out on this one with these heavy buds, luckily humidity and air flow are on point.

Angelina, our Amnesia, is really starting to thicken up, in fact, she probably has the biggest ratio growth rate week to week out of the 4. I back built another cola of hers this morning as she somehow seemed to grow in the last week.

Uma, our Durban Poison, is such a long legged, long cola beauty but the girth we have on these long slender branches is really incredible.

We touched on Marilyn, the NYC Diesel in the tent. She is so fat. Fatter than my last by a lot in fact. Reminds me of how the Big Bull girls developed last winter...excited to find out how much bigger they will get.

And of course, Geneva, our G-13. She will be our next focus plant because she really needs more love than she has been given. Her buds are growing expeditiously and with gumption, super thick bodied Indica on a taller frame than most is sure to yield an abundance of resinous buds.

We are on 7ml of Stacker now, one more shoot up to 8ml beginning next week. I had a little bit of all my dry amendments left and I figured I'd use them up so everyone got a little topping before I left for the wedding.

I apologize for the lack of individual photos and up close and personal cola shots, but the light literally turned off as I was taking the last of the pictures you are about to see below.

It's gonna take me some time to catch up on messages and journals everywhere but I'll see you all around the forum and talk to you over the next couple days as I do catch up.

Have a fantastic grow Tuesday, thank you for always being the biggest supports to myself and my girls. Sometimes you guys are the only ones I want to turn to because sadly, it seems there is some type of unconditional love we give each other here as friends that I fail to see in my own family.....just goes to show not all family is blood. You guys are awesome people, awesome growers and I'm blessed to know you all!

You grow beautiful plants, Krissi. Sorry to hear you had a stressful week last week but congrats on the new job!

Highya Krissi,

Love the tent pics. Sure have some huge colas. Still pretty amazing. Nice job!! Good luck on your coaching job. Sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. Have a great week. Happy Smokin'

She's the bomb!

smoosh

What’s smoosh? CL🍀 :popcorn: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Abs, plants keep me stable when I'm not, can't help but make you smile. Firm believer everything for a reason so I'm just trying to go with the flow brother.

Hey Stone, these girls are giving it their all for sure! Coaching job is great, I had my first foray Sunday morning and I've been grinding going through the course modules since we got back from the wedding since I already have sessions this Thursday and Sunday by myself. It's great cause it's as many hours as I want to pick up over my standard schedule (which I'll know soon) and nearly all of the locations they need me at are super close to home. More than anything, just being with these littles is just downright awesome.

Don't those just sound amazing? Like I need one of each please!

I've been researching in my spare time, lots to learn. It will probably be next week when I am able to start the mushroom grow-want to make sure I have as little distractions as possible when doing so. Hope you've been well, Rug.

Hey brother...next up is messages before journal catch ups because I'm sitting on too many...everyone must loathe me by now for not having a chance to respond. Ttys

I do...but the wedding was a little vacation. It was nice to feel like a human again and be out in the world with adults conversing. My sister just really got under my skin this last time and it was just eating at me. The weekend allowed me to realize that I can't control her or her thoughts or actions or words and if that's the way she wants to be, f her. I grew this Durban for her, since it was her favorite but again f it, more for me and the way Uma has been growing, that biotch is gonna be missing out. As for TK, he seems to rally behind me when my family cuts me with a knife. Makes us stronger and gives him a willingness to do better so that we can both say f em together. Guess in hindsight, it's actually a good thing what happened with my mom and sister. Soccer Shots is indoor/outdoor, I'll be able to coach all through the year, random schools/parks, gyms and other indoor facilities. No roids. Children and roids sounds like children on super Adderall. That's scary stuff. Thanks for loving me my Irish friend.

Hey there Carmen girl. I appreciate you :love:
So sorry I'm just getting back to my journal. Thursday we left for the rehearsal dinner and stayed overnight Thurs and Fri. Just got back Sat evening and Sunday I had to go to my one and only hands on "training" they do with you at the job. Everything else is modules online so the last two days, I've been busy doing all of that and making my session plans. Being with those littles is so much fun, their sheer excitement to participate (or not lol) judt warms me up from the inside out

..plants are basically on auto pilot right now, I did some minor leaf snipping this morning, back built the picked buds again for snip #2 and that's about it.

Your Gelato, I'm gonna assume you went ahead and started the back build process? She looked ripe enough for me! I will be over catching up on your journal to see hoe G1 made out, too. I'm curious as I know Brew has done autos but I have not yet so what you're doing is unprecedented to me watching from the get-go, thank you for going out of your comfort zone.

You take no shit! Then again Carmen San Diego never took shit and she always stayed classy, I imagine you would do the same!

So hi guys it's been 5 days since I posted an update. It is the 6th day since I back built the first time on a few varied colas throughout the plants. We have some change shaping beginning, although at just a day shy of 1 week, we aren't expecting to see huge moves just yet. But we are seeing moves, I'll tell you that. Especially on my NYC Diesel-an Indica, my first indica I tried to back build. Man is she getting fat..gotta watch out on this one with these heavy buds, luckily humidity and air flow are on point.

Angelina, our Amnesia, is really starting to thicken up, in fact, she probably has the biggest ratio growth rate week to week out of the 4. I back built another cola of hers this morning as she somehow seemed to grow in the last week.

Uma, our Durban Poison, is such a long legged, long cola beauty but the girth we have on these long slender branches is really incredible.

We touched on Marilyn, the NYC Diesel in the tent. She is so fat. Fatter than my last by a lot in fact. Reminds me of how the Big Bull girls developed last winter...excited to find out how much bigger they will get.

And of course, Geneva, our G-13. She will be our next focus plant because she really needs more love than she has been given. Her buds are growing expeditiously and with gumption, super thick bodied Indica on a taller frame than most is sure to yield an abundance of resinous buds.

We are on 7ml of Stacker now, one more shoot up to 8ml beginning next week. I had a little bit of all my dry amendments left and I figured I'd use them up so everyone got a little topping before I left for the wedding.

I apologize for the lack of individual photos and up close and personal cola shots, but the light literally turned off as I was taking the last of the pictures you are about to see below.

It's gonna take me some time to catch up on messages and journals everywhere but I'll see you all around the forum and talk to you over the next couple days as I do catch up.

Have a fantastic grow Tuesday, thank you for always being the biggest supports to myself and my girls. Sometimes you guys are the only ones I want to turn to because sadly, it seems there is some type of unconditional love we give each other here as friends that I fail to see in my own family.....just goes to show not all family is blood. You guys are awesome people, awesome growers and I'm blessed to know you all!

Hey chick, where ya at? I'm wondering how your back building is coming along and what's happening in that tent of yours this week. I hope you and the little are safe and well. How's the coaching?

Hey chick, where ya at? I'm wondering how your back building is coming along and what's happening in that tent of yours this week. I hope you and the little are safe and well. How's the coaching?
Yeah Jersey, wtf R U hiding 🙈? Hope all is good in Krissiland. CL🍀

Glad you had a vaction type of wedding.
Hi Giddy Gid!! It was nice to feel human again, cant remember the last time I had to get dressed up...
Coaching is so rewarding, im sure you are going to be great!
It has been so much fun already! I am loving it!
Plants look incredible. Hope the rest of your week is awesome
Thanks so much, girls are on fire right now...thinking DP may be done 1st! Hope you had a wonderful week yourself!!
You grow beautiful plants, Krissi. Sorry to hear you had a stressful week last week but congrats on the new job!
Aww hey there HG, so nice to see you here. Hope all has been well. Life is life my friend, we get through though! Plants, well, I'm a lucky grow gal, these girls are giving it their ultimate all this grow round! Thanks on the job, it is legitimately the perfect fit!
OMG 😳 Those buds are really unreal, the buds i grow are always nice, not giants like those, i thought they were Auto’s until i saw “days since flip”. Nicely done Krissi
What is going on 70s! Haven't talked to you in a long minute! Yes not autos, I do have one outside though...she isn't getting enough love though, I sadly forget about her when posting sometimes...I'll bring her out soon! I'm a firm believer in this flower Stacker man and @DYNOMYCO really really REALLY increases yields!

Krissi grows some nice looking weed
Awww big heart to you :green_heart:
Highya Krissi,
Bode, my good friend. How are you holding up. What is going on? How is the garden and Julie and you and the homestead? Are you all OK? I'm thinking of a sad Bode right now after the last posts I had seen and it is making me sad!!!
Love the tent pics. Sure have some huge colas. Still pretty amazing. Nice job!! Good luck on your coaching job. Sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. Have a great week. Happy Smokin'
Thank you on the coaching job, I know to you, that means less time with me, but I promise time with me will be happier and more energetic moving forward. I needed this job in my life. I really did. As for the colas, they are even bigger this week! I've made sure to note Who's On First this week!
Day 39 of flower! Damn! Beautiful spears!
Onward and upward my friend!! Hope all is well my Mass buddy!!
What’s smoosh? CL🍀 :popcorn: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Smash smoosh potato potatto
I'm here! I'm here!! Coaching is doing well! I'm lined up 4 days a week, 2 days I double but they are only 3 hour blocks so it's not bad at all! Tons of kids, tons of names to learn tons of skills to hone! Back Building is paying off girlie!! Next snip, #3, will be Wednesday!
Yeah Jersey, wtf R U hiding 🙈? Hope all is good in Krissiland. CL🍀
My Irish robed comrade. I am here. Life took me away for a week but ducks are again in a row and the work schedule and baby watching schedule and plant taking care of schedule and review writing schedule and journal catching up schedule is all working out!

So hello all!! I'm baaack! These girls are on their final sequence of Stacker, topping off at 8ml per gallon.

They are now in Week 6 of Flower and have been Back Built twice. Only a few colas on each plant so we can tell the difference when it is all said and done.

Droughting is upon us next week! Holy moly where does time go?!

Durban is slowing down drinking, Amnesia though, is hungrier and hungrier and is getting thicker and thicker-biggest gal in the tent....

NYC Diesel is a short stout hunka chunka soon to be burning weed! G-13 has some super fat colas, especially the two I chose for back building.

I have some teaser pics of some colas to start us off including an interesting NYC Diesel bud after back building:

I've never seen a back built bud split like this top to bottom after a snip...its like the top of the cola said wooooah slow down, we aint going up no more guys, bring it back and lets get WIDE before we finish up!!!

At Day 54 of Flip, Day 12 of Back Building, the tent is growing expeditiously and with vigor!! We have some truly heavy colas in this tent guys and gals and I am so happy to be able to share my girls with you!! The ones who appreciate them the most!

I had a fo-pa the other morning after leaving for soccer, I never closed the tent fully on one side. It was open slightly for around 3 hours. I don't think any harm will come of it but just goes to show, how mistakes happen in our grow world! But without further adieu, the lovey-dovey, chunky monkeys that are Angelina, Uma, Marilyn and Geneva!!!

That's all I got for today guys and gals....nothing really interesting to note otherwise, hope I didn't bore you today! Have a wonderful grow week and Happy Monday!

Hi Giddy Gid!! It was nice to feel human again, cant remember the last time I had to get dressed up...

It has been so much fun already! I am loving it!

Thanks so much, girls are on fire right now...thinking DP may be done 1st! Hope you had a wonderful week yourself!!

Aww hey there HG, so nice to see you here. Hope all has been well. Life is life my friend, we get through though! Plants, well, I'm a lucky grow gal, these girls are giving it their ultimate all this grow round! Thanks on the job, it is legitimately the perfect fit!

What is going on 70s! Haven't talked to you in a long minute! Yes not autos, I do have one outside though...she isn't getting enough love though, I sadly forget about her when posting sometimes...I'll bring her out soon! I'm a firm believer in this flower Stacker man and @DYNOMYCO really really REALLY increases yields!

Awww big heart to you :green_heart:

Bode, my good friend. How are you holding up. What is going on? How is the garden and Julie and you and the homestead? Are you all OK? I'm thinking of a sad Bode right now after the last posts I had seen and it is making me sad!!!

Thank you on the coaching job, I know to you, that means less time with me, but I promise time with me will be happier and more energetic moving forward. I needed this job in my life. I really did. As for the colas, they are even bigger this week! I've made sure to note Who's On First this week!

Onward and upward my friend!! Hope all is well my Mass buddy!!

Smash smoosh potato potatto

I'm here! I'm here!! Coaching is doing well! I'm lined up 4 days a week, 2 days I double but they are only 3 hour blocks so it's not bad at all! Tons of kids, tons of names to learn tons of skills to hone! Back Building is paying off girlie!! Next snip, #3, will be Wednesday!

My Irish robed comrade. I am here. Life took me away for a week but ducks are again in a row and the work schedule and baby watching schedule and plant taking care of schedule and review writing schedule and journal catching up schedule is all working out!

So hello all!! I'm baaack! These girls are on their final sequence of Stacker, topping off at 8ml per gallon.

They are now in Week 6 of Flower and have been Back Built twice. Only a few colas on each plant so we can tell the difference when it is all said and done.

Droughting is upon us next week! Holy moly where does time go?!

Durban is slowing down drinking, Amnesia though, is hungrier and hungrier and is getting thicker and thicker-biggest gal in the tent....

NYC Diesel is a short about hunka chunka soon to be burning weed! G-13 has some super fat colas, especially the two I chose for back building.

I have some teaser pics of some colas to start us off:

At Day 54 of Flip, Day 12 of Back Building, the tent is growing expeditiously and with vigor!! We have some truly heavy colas in this tent guys and gals and I am so happy to be able to share my girls with you!! The ones who appreciate them the most!

I had a fo-pa the other morning after leaving for soccer, I never closed the tent fully on one side. It was open slightly for around 3 hours. I don't think any harm will come of it but just goes to show, how mistakes happen in our grow world! But without further adieu, the lovey-dovey, chunky monkeys that are Angelina, Uma, Marilyn and Geneva!!!

That's all I got for today guys and gals....nothing really interesting to note otherwise, hope I didn't bore you today! Have a wonderful grow week and Happy Monday!
Supposed to be the Smoo-Shed Jersey! Jeez Italians. Girls look 👀 great 👍 but I was just thinking 🤔 that you should’ve named the Durban Charlize. Self explanatory but true, just saying so don’t go ballistic on me. lol happy growing my little Italian robed friend. CL🍀. :morenutes: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom