Highya Krissi,

I had to come back to comment on your grow tent! Those colas/buds look like they're getting bigger and not just marginally. Looks like they're going to resemble the last group you did! That'll be awesome! And thank you for the labels. Very difficult to tell without them. I'm not much on Ohio, (sorry) but I like Alabama, and the Mighty Ducks. Alabama with Nick Saban have won the championship several times. Now Georgia has the first place. Wonder for how long. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I had to come back to comment on your grow tent! Those colas/buds look like they're getting bigger and not just marginally.
It's the Flower Stacker I tell ya! Ever since starting that additive come flower, the buds have been ultra booming!
Looks like they're going to resemble the last group you did! That'll be awesome!
NYC Diesel, Marilyn's buds, are already ao much fatter than my last run of this strain not using the Stacker. Its incredible seeing the difference-this is the first grow I have had strains to compare with and without the product and I am feeling really great!
And thank you for the labels. Very difficult to tell without them.
Sorry you didnt get them this time around! Next update will have another Plant of The Day and when I move one out, ill have room to label again. Also, i ran out of time this morning before lights out as I fell asleep again at 930 yesterday, before the lights even came on lol
I'm not much on Ohio, (sorry) but I like Alabama, and the Mighty Ducks. Alabama with Nick Saban have won the championship several times. Now Georgia has the first place. Wonder for how long. Happy Smokin'
I'm a huge Saban fan and the fact that the team is full of not just athletes but Academic All America's, that means something to me. Ducks are cool! Bulldogs do look great this year, they have always had their foot in the door, not a fannof Clemson, they had their hay day...hope you've had a great week so fat Bode!
Are we talking Michigan Blue or Giants Blue?! I hope the Giants!! Muck Fichigan!

So hi guys and gals, been a couple days. TK is still wearing a mask and testing positive but went back to work today and will have to work alone and wear his mask. At home, he is still quarantined to my bedroom and as such, it's now been 6 days with just the baby and I which has made things kind of rough.

The caterpillars are about to chrysalis, that means they are pooping all day long and I have to spend free time cleaning that so they don't get sick. Not to mention, they eat like heathens so I'm going out there a couple times a day to restock their food supply, too. Aaaaand when I went to my garden to take care and harvest it, I found 3 more baby caterpillars so those got moved into the butterfly enclosure too. I'm being pulled in a few ways!

1000018683.jpg
1000018679.jpg

But it's rainy here yesterday and today is supposed to storm after this light rain we are having this morning so Bubblegum is in the house, again. After today though, it's 10 days before we see rain they say...for now lol Her neem oil leaf burning is finally done as it has worked its way through her. I realized what the black spots were yesterday after finding more...they're not bugs as my dumb ass thought or some fungi. It's the damn berries that are falling off the damn tree beside her. They aren't black marks after all, they're dark purple. What a ree-ree I was. Oh well. She will be fine. Lesson learned for future outdoor growing-don't use flame throwers on berry droppings.

As for the tent, we are pretty fire. Few more yo yos to pull G-13 out of the light as well as another Durban and Amnesia stalk. NYC Diesel is so fat and the tent is smelling AMAZING!

The girls are on 5ml of Stacker, next feeds will have 6ml. We move up to 8ml by the time it's all said and done. I go up in 1 ml increments with each Humboldt's Flower Stacker +Silica water.

I mixed up an extra jug of nutrients and have been giving the two tall girls an extra half gl of nutes as the reservoirs can handle it and they seem to enjoy it with their size.

I discussed with @KeithLemon the other day that I stick with PBlends general feed until mid flower. It is now that I up PreCursor, which is their CMag, to 10ml every other feed from 5ml and also every other week from Week 6 on, I do the same with Kelpful for the added Potash and Potassium.

They will receive a final topping 2nd week of September with dry amendments and that should hold them through until harvest come October.

I had grabbed a few developing bud shots the other day and I'll drop then here before finishing up with photos of the tent and it's totality of developing colas

Knowing those are just a tease and being that there is nothing else going on this way in terms of the plants, I will let you all go on with your daily growing pleasantries. Have a wonderful Wednesday; I'll catch you all around the forum and be back tomorrow with a new Plant of the Day.

It's the Flower Stacker I tell ya! Ever since starting that additive come flower, the buds have been ultra booming!

NYC Diesel, Marilyn's buds, are already ao much fatter than my last run of this strain not using the Stacker. Its incredible seeing the difference-this is the first grow I have had strains to compare with and without the product and I am feeling really great!

Sorry you didnt get them this time around! Next update will have another Plant of The Day and when I move one out, ill have room to label again. Also, i ran out of time this morning before lights out as I fell asleep again at 930 yesterday, before the lights even came on lol

I'm a huge Saban fan and the fact that the team is full of not just athletes but Academic All America's, that means something to me. Ducks are cool! Bulldogs do look great this year, they have always had their foot in the door, not a fannof Clemson, they had their hay day...hope you've had a great week so fat Bode!

Are we talking Michigan Blue or Giants Blue?! I hope the Giants!! Muck Fichigan!

So hi guys and gals, been a couple days. TK is still wearing a mask and testing positive but went back to work today and will have to work alone and wear his mask. At home, he is still quarantined to my bedroom and as such, it's now been 6 days with just the baby and I which has made things kind of rough.

The caterpillars are about to chrysalis, that means they are pooping all day long and I have to spend free time cleaning that so they don't get sick. Not to mention, they eat like heathens so I'm going out there a couple times a day to restock their food supply, too. Aaaaand when I went to my garden to take care and harvest it, I found 3 more baby caterpillars so those got moved into the butterfly enclosure too. I'm being pulled in a few ways!

1000018683.jpg
1000018679.jpg

But it's rainy here yesterday and today is supposed to storm after this light rain we are having this morning so Bubblegum is in the house, again. After today though, it's 10 days before we see rain they say...for now lol Her neem oil leaf burning is finally done as it has worked its way through her. I realized what the black spots were yesterday after finding more...they're not bugs as my dumb ass thought or some fungi. It's the damn berries that are falling off the damn tree beside her. They aren't black marks after all, they're dark purple. What a ree-ree I was. Oh well. She will be fine. Lesson learned for future outdoor growing-don't use flame throwers on berry droppings.

As for the tent, we are pretty fire. Few more yo yos to pull G-13 out of the light as well as another Durban and Amnesia stalk. NYC Diesel is so fat and the tent is smelling AMAZING!

The girls are on 5ml of Stacker, next feeds will have 6ml. We move up to 8ml by the time it's all said and done. I go up in 1 ml increments with each Humboldt's Flower Stacker +Silica water.

I mixed up an extra jug of nutrients and have been giving the two tall girls an extra half gl of nutes as the reservoirs can handle it and they seem to enjoy it with their size.

I discussed with @KeithLemon the other day that I stick with PBlends general feed until mid flower. It is now that I up PreCursor, which is their CMag, to 10ml every other feed from 5ml and also every other week from Week 6 on, I do the same with Kelpful for the added Potash and Potassium.

They will receive a final topping 2nd week of September with dry amendments and that should hold them through until harvest come October.

I had grabbed a few developing bud shots the other day and I'll drop then here before finishing up with photos of the tent and it's totality of developing colas

Knowing those are just a tease and being that there is nothing else going on this way in terms of the plants, I will let you all go on with your daily growing pleasantries. Have a wonderful Wednesday; I'll catch you all around the forum and be back tomorrow with a new Plant of the Day.

WoW Very nice flowers the buds are huge.

1000018683.jpg
1000018679.jpg

Wow. So beautiful 💚💚💚💚

1000018683.jpg
1000018679.jpg

o_O:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::yahoo::adore::drool::yahoo:o_O:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::drool::drool::drool::drool::adore::drool::thedoubletake:
Some really nice girls there Krissi awesome stuff

I love the massive colas you can get on the landrace sativas. Your DP is beautiful! So are the others but the DP really stands out in a crowd.

Highya Krissi,

Seriously gorgeous tentful!! Huge colas abound! They'll look much more frosty soon, I'm sure. They always do. Have you started back building the colas, yet? Bubblegum looks like she's putting on some very nice looking buds! Even with being inside/outside. You're doing the InTheShed schleppe!!
It's raining hard up here today. Looks like we have a few more days of it, before our 10 day stretch. Yesterday I looked at my ladies, and everyone looks really nice . They all have pistils, and starting the fattening of the colas! I love the swell!
I hope you're well. You sound well!! Keep the bowl hot, and the home fires burning. Happy Smokin'

WoW Very nice flowers the buds are huge.
Hi Keith, thanks buddy! Stacker is doing its job! I was just comparing photos from the other day to today and I was like wow! These two in particular got my attention

1000018592.jpg
1000018711.jpg

In just 3 days I feel like you can truly see the weight being packed on!

Wow. So beautiful 💚💚💚💚
Hey friend, thanks brother, they appreciate you as do I!
o_O:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::yahoo::adore::drool::yahoo:o_O:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::drool::drool::drool::drool::adore::drool::thedoubletake:
Some really nice girls there Krissi awesome stuff
Awww hey Abs, thank you appreciate ya man! Wish y'all were closer so we could all share in this shit more together!
I love the massive colas you can get on the landrace sativas. Your DP is beautiful! So are the others but the DP really stands out in a crowd.
Hey there Carmen, I agree! This is my first foray and I am hooked! She really does steal the show in terms of those long colas but watch out, Amnesia is for Sariva lovers everywhere, she gets super frosty! And the others of course pack on a punch too-its hard being a mom and not having a favorite!
Highya Krissi,
Hey there my friend Bode!
Seriously gorgeous tentful!! Huge colas abound!
I'm so excited!
They'll look much more frosty soon, I'm sure. They always do.
Yes, Amnesia is really doing her thing right now in terms of sugar production and the rest are all amping up!
Have you started back building the colas, yet?
Nope, 2 days!
Bubblegum looks like she's putting on some very nice looking buds! Even with being inside/outside. You're doing the InTheShed schleppe!!
hahahaaaaaa schleppe. I love that work and that I am, I like it, its like the Twist but I get higher growing than dancing!
It's raining hard up here today. Looks like we have a few more days of it, before our 10 day stretch.
Rained hard early today, I feared for my caterpillars (they were fine) Ours finished up today around noon, sun came out gonna be near 90 for 4 days and the sun will be out beyond the final heat wave, too!
Yesterday I looked at my ladies, and everyone looks really nice . They all have pistils, and starting the fattening of the colas! I love the swell!
Wonderful news from ME! I think we all love the swell! I am so happy the crops you have now are going to bring you home some wonderful medicine! I always worry about you guys and your outdoor grows-the weather alone worries me!
I hope you're well. You sound well!! Keep the bowl hot, and the home fires burning. Happy Smoking
I am doing OK. A little run down but I'm up way past 930 which has been the latest I've been up in like a week! Been smoking on my lovely @MagicStone all week and its been helpful cause I havent had time for a bowl or a joint most of the week. Its nice to get a good hit or two in and crash at night or a hit or two in when I can get a free moment during the day. I did do some more cooking the other day, utilized those sundried tomatoes you asked me about in some sundried tomato cream sauce. Talk to you soon Bode, say hi to Julie!

1000018640.jpg
1000018642.jpg

Yeah, let's get it! Plants look fabulous sis!
:passitleft:
EC
Hi GG!! Thanks so much my Floridian brother! :passitleft:
U of M! Got a few family members who went there.
Oh balls! Literally :rofl:
As for the Giants, the Jets used to play a few miles from my home growing up so I was never a Giants fan even before they both moved to the Meadowlands. Wasn't really a Jets fan either though. Only games I watched growing up were the Mets!
The Mets! Man oh man, fellow wasn't even a damn Yankee fan while he was over here. You should've just lived in Boston and rooted for the Sox and the Bills for this! What a travesty!
Plants are looking strong!
Hi Giddy Gid!
Amnesia and Durban are showi g some red pistils, how much longer you think before the chop?
Oh man..I'm thinking 2nd week of October? If my calculations are correct.... in 11 minutes they will be Day 27 of Flower so....
Hope to not ask too much but a trich shot on those two would be amazing. Hope all is well in your world my friend.
Eh I got you a few cause I love ya...

Catch you all tomorrow with a Plant of the Day! Thanks for the grow love and well wishes, as always!!

Hi Keith, thanks buddy! Stacker is doing its job! I was just comparing photos from the other day to today and I was like wow! These two in particular got my attention

1000018592.jpg
1000018711.jpg

In just 3 days I feel like you can truly see the weight being packed on!

Hey friend, thanks brother, they appreciate you as do I!

Awww hey Abs, thank you appreciate ya man! Wish y'all were closer so we could all share in this shit more together!

Hey there Carmen, I agree! This is my first foray and I am hooked! She really does steal the show in terms of those long colas but watch out, Amnesia is for Sariva lovers everywhere, she gets super frosty! And the others of course pack on a punch too-its hard being a mom and not having a favorite!

Hey there my friend Bode!

I'm so excited!

Yes, Amnesia is really doing her thing right now in terms of sugar production and the rest are all amping up!

Nope, 2 days!

hahahaaaaaa schleppe. I love that work and that I am, I like it, its like the Twist but I get higher growing than dancing!

Rained hard early today, I feared for my caterpillars (they were fine) Ours finished up today around noon, sun came out gonna be near 90 for 4 days and the sun will be out beyond the final heat wave, too!

Wonderful news from ME! I think we all love the swell! I am so happy the crops you have now are going to bring you home some wonderful medicine! I always worry about you guys and your outdoor grows-the weather alone worries me!

I am doing OK. A little run down but I'm up way past 930 which has been the latest I've been up in like a week! Been smoking on my lovely @MagicStone all week and its been helpful cause I havent had time for a bowl or a joint most of the week. Its nice to get a good hit or two in and crash at night or a hit or two in when I can get a free moment during the day. I did do some more cooking the other day, utilized those sundried tomatoes you asked me about in some sundried tomato cream sauce. Talk to you soon Bode, say hi to Julie!

1000018640.jpg
1000018642.jpg

Hi GG!! Thanks so much my Floridian brother! :passitleft:

Oh balls! Literally :rofl:

The Mets! Man oh man, fellow wasn't even a damn Yankee fan while he was over here. You should've just lived in Boston and rooted for the Sox and the Bills for this! What a travesty!

Hi Giddy Gid!

Oh man..I'm thinking 2nd week of October? If my calculations are correct.... in 11 minutes they will be Day 27 of Flower so....

Eh I got you a few cause I love ya...

Catch you all tomorrow with a Plant of the Day! Thanks for the grow love and well wishes, as always!!
All your girls are looking awesome and I can’t begin to tell you how incredible that Durban looks. I think 🤔 I’m gonna have to get myself some Stacker in the future. Take care Jersey, hope you and the family are doing well. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Highya Krissi,

Ladies look gorgeous as always! Trichome shots were interesting! At first, they all looked cloudy. I didn't see any amber at all (not surprised). After seeing a few more pics, more clear trichomes showed up. You said another 6 weeks. That's how long I have in my outdoor grow. Most always harvest all within a week (plus or minus) around midOctober. So we'll harvest around the same time.
We're going to Windsor fair today. Veterans day. We always go up on that day. Always good horse pulling, and of course, the doughboys, huge sausages, fries, etc! Probably put on 5 lbs, but have all winter to take it off again, lol! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Ladies look gorgeous as always! Trichome shots were interesting! At first, they all looked cloudy. I didn't see any amber at all (not surprised). After seeing a few more pics, more clear trichomes showed up. You said another 6 weeks. That's how long I have in my outdoor grow. Most always harvest all within a week (plus or minus) around midOctober. So we'll harvest around the same time.
We're going to Windsor fair today. Veterans day. We always go up on that day. Always good horse pulling, and of course, the doughboys, huge sausages, fries, etc! Probably put on 5 lbs, but have all winter to take it off again, lol! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode, what's a doughboy? Im guessing a sumptuous sandwich of some sort.....

All your girls are looking awesome and I can’t begin to tell you how incredible that Durban looks.
I get the drive for DP. Ive never smoked it, my sisters fave, thats why I even asked about it in the first place and Shed helped me out with that. Everything she is doing is new and exciting and surprising and soon to be rewarding for me. I am taking her all in right now, mental grow notes are abound!
I think 🤔 I’m gonna have to get myself some Stacker in the future.
I do really enjoy this product. It's not every day you see daily changes using an additive. This is an exception. Every day it cakes on and on. I am always surprised to see the changes week by week.
Take care Jersey, hope you and the family are doing well. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Take care?! What are you leaving me? Where you think you're running off to other than trim jail with all that fantaz ball bud you're taking down?! I am doing OK, couples therapy went less than stellar yesterday, kind of inched me the wrong way but I am remaining optimistic and believing in the process as our therapist says lol
Highya Krissi,
Hiii Bode-a-roo!
Ladies look gorgeous as always!
Thank you!!!
Trichome shots were interesting! At first, they all looked cloudy. I didn't see any amber at all (not surprised). After seeing a few more pics, more clear trichomes showed up.
Well I certainly wasn't planning on taking any just yet but since @Gidorah asked, I figured why not, sure!
You said another 6 weeks. That's how long I have in my outdoor grow. Most always harvest all within a week (plus or minus) around midOctober. So we'll harvest around the same time.
I think so, I have Geneva and Marilyn that may finish at 8-9 weeks and they say Durban is a short sativa with 8-9 weeks for harvest but idk about that for Uma. Angelina is going to be a 10 week girl for sure so the last plant I will harvest will be her I'm sure, 2nd week of October I guess. Could be pulling the Hybrid and Indica end of the month but to be safe, 1st and 2nd weeks of October sound more reasonable. Either way, I'm happy to be in trim jail alongside you, whether we are in different states or not!
Oh sounds fantastic!! I love all of that bad for you fair food, omg cheese fries and funnel cakes (I just got a mix for home though!) Do you have Chicago dogs there? What is a doughboy?!!! Have a most wonderful time with Julie at the fair today. Happy Veteran's Day Bode and thank you for your service and to all our veterans across the site!

Now that we got our catch up update post done, we snuck in some trichome shots and now it is time for us to work into our Plant of the Day!

Before we go into Angelina, our Amnesia mutant sativa who topped herself early on, I wanted to help you all out with differentiation of the tent ladies. So here are a few photos of the tent and all the ladies within, tagged and ready for your overview.

I did want to start this off with a throwback of my nearly finished NYC Diesel, Limelight, at 7 weeks in comparison to Marilyn who is almost at 4 weeks

@7 weeks

1693487096856.png

During drought @ 8 weeks
1693487155350.png

Limelight colas mid-drought

1693487300564.png

1693487423317.png

Limelight nug

1693487526830.png

And a current NYC Diesel, Marilyn cola

****it was like 230 in the morning when I uploaded these photos and mistakenly wrote G-13 on the pic but it's NYC Diesel...oops forgive me!

Not too shabby of a girl we have here with Marilyn if you ask me, her sister was amazing smoke and a beautiful plant who never wilted during drought, just some yellowing leaves. She stayed tough and turgid throughout and I feel as if Miss Marilyn will follow suit and then some!

So back to the tent pics with "Who's on First" shots. Geneva and Marilyn were fed yesterday and this morning and the two sativa ladies will be fed again tomorrow

And finally, the moment we have aaaaaaaaallllllllll beeeeeeeeennnnnn waaaaaaiiiiiiting foooooooor.....PLANT OF THE DAY featuring our mutant, self-topped Amnesia sativa, ANGELINA!

She hasn't gotten much love being in the back of the tent. Not to mention she was a mutant and wasn't really paid much attention to earlier on as she was smaller than the others. Low and behold though, she grew two super long colas-longer than even our Durban Poison, out of her once small self and the remainder of the body of the plant, although it's here there and everywhere because of her odd beginning, is truly beginning to put on its own show!

-Amnesia happens to be one of the first marijuana strains in the world. All cannabis strains that bear its name all originated from it which is something super awesome to say you have going on in your tent.

-Deemed a cannabis super strain, born in 1996, Amnesia (not Amnesia Haze) is still one of the most coveted smokes in today's stoner society, and has created an army of Amnesia-related hybrids.

-A relatively tall plant with slim, resinous buds that show lighter coloring than most others; This happens because of the lack of chlorophyll in this particular strain. The lack of this pigment doesn’t change much however, besides the fact that the plant takes longer to finish.

-Expect a flowering time between 10-16 weeks

-Amnesia strains are hugely popular amongst the cannabis community. This can largely be attributed to the flavours, aromas and effects they produce.

That is all I have for today my green loving friends and fam, have a fantastic grow day! Orientation for little ones Pre-School today at 4, wish the little man luck!

Ooooh and here's Gid again....
Hi Krissi, thanks for the pics!
Anytime brother!
Trichs are still nice and clear, mid Oct seems so far away. My outdoor plants are just starting to show trichs, im guessing Oct myself. Have a great day!
We are all gonna be trimming together it seems! Indoors or out, it's looking like October is our trim fingie month! We all better rest up!

I get the drive for DP. Ive never smoked it, my sisters fave, thats why I even asked about it in the first place and Shed helped me out with that. Everything she is doing is new and exciting and surprising and soon to be rewarding for me. I am taking her all in right now, mental grow notes are abound!

I do really enjoy this product. It's not every day you see daily changes using an additive. This is an exception. Every day it cakes on and on. I am always surprised to see the changes week by week.

Take care?! What are you leaving me? Where you think you're running off to other than trim jail with all that fantaz ball bud you're taking down?! I am doing OK, couples therapy went less than stellar yesterday, kind of inched me the wrong way but I am remaining optimistic and believing in the process as our therapist says lol

Hiii Bode-a-roo!

Thank you!!!

Well I certainly wasn't planning on taking any just yet but since @Gidorah asked, I figured why not, sure!

I think so, I have Geneva and Marilyn that may finish at 8-9 weeks and they say Durban is a short sativa with 8-9 weeks for harvest but idk about that for Uma. Angelina is going to be a 10 week girl for sure so the last plant I will harvest will be her I'm sure, 2nd week of October I guess. Could be pulling the Hybrid and Indica end of the month but to be safe, 1st and 2nd weeks of October sound more reasonable. Either way, I'm happy to be in trim jail alongside you, whether we are in different states or not!

Oh sounds fantastic!! I love all of that bad for you fair food, omg cheese fries and funnel cakes (I just got a mix for home though!) Do you have Chicago dogs there? What is a doughboy?!!! Have a most wonderful time with Julie at the fair today. Happy Veteran's Day Bode and thank you for your service and to all our veterans across the site!

Now that we got our catch up update post done, we snuck in some trichome shots and now it is time for us to work into our Plant of the Day!

Before we go into Angelina, our Amnesia mutant sativa who topped herself early on, I wanted to help you all out with differentiation of the tent ladies. So here are a few photos of the tent and all the ladies within, tagged and ready for your overview.

I did want to start this off with a throwback of my nearly finished NYC Diesel, Limelight, at 7 weeks in comparison to Marilyn who is almost at 4 weeks

@7 weeks

1693487096856.png

During drought @ 8 weeks
1693487155350.png

Limelight colas mid-drought

1693487300564.png

1693487423317.png

Limelight nug

1693487526830.png

And a current NYC Diesel, Marilyn cola

****it was like 230 in the morning when I uploaded these photos and mistakenly wrote G-13 on the pic but it's NYC Diesel...oops forgive me!

Not too shabby of a girl we have here with Marilyn if you ask me, her sister was amazing smoke and a beautiful plant who never wilted during drought, just some yellowing leaves. She stayed tough and turgid throughout and I feel as if Miss Marilyn will follow suit and then some!

So back to the tent pics with "Who's on First" shots. Geneva and Marilyn were fed yesterday and this morning and the two sativa ladies will be fed again tomorrow

And finally, the moment we have aaaaaaaaallllllllll beeeeeeeeennnnnn waaaaaaiiiiiiting foooooooor.....PLANT OF THE DAY featuring our mutant, self-topped Amnesia sativa, ANGELINA!

She hasn't gotten much love being in the back of the tent. Not to mention she was a mutant and wasn't really paid much attention to earlier on as she was smaller than the others. Low and behold though, she grew two super long colas-longer than even our Durban Poison, out of her once small self and the remainder of the body of the plant, although it's here there and everywhere because of her odd beginning, is truly beginning to put on its own show!

-Amnesia happens to be one of the first marijuana strains in the world. All cannabis strains that bear its name all originated from it which is something super awesome to say you have going on in your tent.

-Deemed a cannabis super strain, born in 1996, Amnesia (not Amnesia Haze) is still one of the most coveted smokes in today's stoner society, and has created an army of Amnesia-related hybrids.

-A relatively tall plant with slim, resinous buds that show lighter coloring than most others; This happens because of the lack of chlorophyll in this particular strain. The lack of this pigment doesn’t change much however, besides the fact that the plant takes longer to finish.

-Expect a flowering time between 10-16 weeks

-Amnesia strains are hugely popular amongst the cannabis community. This can largely be attributed to the flavours, aromas and effects they produce.

That is all I have for today my green loving friends and fam, have a fantastic grow day! Orientation for little ones Pre-School today at 4, wish ulthe little man luck!

Ooooh and here's Gid again....

Anytime brother!

We are all gonna be trimming together it seems! Indoors or out, it's looking like October is our trim fingie month! We all better rest up!
Beautiful simply Beautiful Krissi and your buds will put you in trim jail for a while. Krissi your grows are second to none. Great job. :goodjob: :thumb::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom