First Grow - Stealth Fridge Conversion - White Widow & BubbleG

So I received my new fan! Pulled everything out of my fridge last night and started making the mod... put the fan and filter as well as my electrical timer in the space where the freezer used to be... put everything back in and turned it on!!! Slick as shit! Turned the speed to the highest "LOW" setting... and then watched what the temp and waited... it started at 25 C and stayed for quite awhile...then it started to drop...
after an hour and a half... 24.8C...
woke up to 22.7C and 48%RH!
That's the money compared to temps in the 30's!!
Filter is actually being used as it should as well just in time for the flip to flower... probably the second week in July!

420-magazine-mobile2096138699.jpg
420-magazine-mobile88810348.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787009920.jpg

Coming along nicely, they are at the stage now were they will grow pretty fast so just remembered they will at least double in size after you flip, alot of times they will even triple in size after flip. They are looking nice and healthy so just keep doing what you have been cause they are happy.. . .

Coming along nicely, they are at the stage now were they will grow pretty fast so just remembered they will at least double in size after you flip, alot of times they will even triple in size after flip. They are looking nice and healthy so just keep doing what you have been cause they are happy.. . .

Thanks Mr. Smith! I gave them a good feed after I had everything put back together and this morning when I peeked in and said good morning they were both looking perky and loving it! I'm a bit concerned about the double/triple size once flower... I should get a scrog set up now I assume and let the girls grow into it?!? What do you think? ..

Thanks Mr. Smith! I gave them a good feed after I had everything put back together and this morning when I peeked in and said good morning they were both looking perky and loving it! I'm a bit concerned about the double/triple size once flower... I should get a scrog set up now I assume and let the girls grow into it?!? What do you think? ..
Does the light go up any higher? Now with the new fan etc? I'd say flip soon and train like hell. My own opinion though.

Does the light go up any higher? Now with the new fan etc? I'd say flip soon and train like hell. My own opinion though.

Yah I can move the lights up another 2 feet for sure... the pic is a bit deceiving... but even that isnt very high is it?!

When I was doing the fan I started thinking about cutting into the floor and recessing the pots approx 5" lower...

Went out to have a look and after the feed and the cooler temps... they look like they are up another inch! Yeesh... are they mature enough to flip to flower? Here they are...

420-magazine-mobile703021694.jpg

Darla my ww
420-magazine-mobile694843813.jpg

Molly my BubbleG
420-magazine-mobile788786133.jpg

Went out to have a look and after the feed and the cooler temps... they look like they are up another inch! Yeesh... are they mature enough to flip to flower? Here they are...

420-magazine-mobile703021694.jpg

Darla my ww
420-magazine-mobile694843813.jpg

Molly my BubbleG
420-magazine-mobile788786133.jpg
Looking nice, yea i believe i would think about flipping pretty soon, you could setup a scrog net to help with training or you could get plenty of pipe cleaners and train with those, i have some blueberry photo that i flipped at 34 days old from seed, here is a pic of one as you can see it is in a 5-gallon bucket and she has got pretty big, that is with hardly any training, i couldn't believed how big she got after the flip. You will be alright, you are gonna love lst your plant, its so much fun to train them. . .
342ec93f75bc2f6031f8a1955be123b3.jpg

i have some blueberry photo that i flipped at 34 days old from seed, here is a pic of one as you can see it is in a 5-gallon bucket and she has got pretty big, that is with hardly any training, i couldn't believed how big she got after the flip. You will be alright, you are gonna love lst your plant, its so much fun to train them. . .
342ec93f75bc2f6031f8a1955be123b3.jpg

I thought my 4 gal pot would be sufficient but I think I will upgrade to some 5 gal ones for the next grow... I will also have a blueberry going and probably another ww... I'm looking forward to growing the blueberry!
Is that in your current grow? I can't keep track of who's growing what! Lol! I try to keep a list of plants in organic soil and the yields and smoke report... but I think I'm subbed into 10-15 journals! Lol! Great community!

I thought my 4 gal pot would be sufficient but I think I will upgrade to some 5 gal ones for the next grow... I will also have a blueberry going and probably another ww... I'm looking forward to growing the blueberry!
Is that in your current grow? I can't keep track of who's growing what! Lol! I try to keep a list of plants in organic soil and the yields and smoke report... but I think I'm subbed into 10-15 journals! Lol! Great community!
Yea its my current grow, i usually do daily updates on the autos in tent under led but sometimes i throw some pics of some photos i got going under hps in, i also got a auto ww with them on 12/12 and she is doing fine.. .

First Grow - Stealth Fridge Conversion - White Widow & BubbleG

I'm in for the ride. Looks awesome so far

Hey fireman, thanks for pulling up a chair! Feel free to comment and of course throw out any advice! Have a fantastic weekend!

So I'm going to flip them Monday I think... I have loved what I've seen from the organic nutes I bought... and since I'm flipping them to flower I picked up the next set...
I have to go grab the CaMg+ tomorrow... but have the BioThrive Bloom... I'm going to give it a bit if a flush with distilled water for the 24hrs of dark... flip to 12/12 and then feed the new Bloom nutes on Thurs unless the pot feels lighter before! Anyone ever use this line of nutes before?

420-magazine-mobile32825904.jpg

This was next day after I fed them with the BioThrive nutes

They look really good and are filling out! A little LST before we jump to flower mode...

420-magazine-mobile240701202.jpg

That's Darla ww and here's Molly... I didnt even take Molly out... she's got good posture!

420-magazine-mobile734189710.jpg

Looking good!! Did you decide on a net or scrog screen before you flip?

I just built a screen... I'm guessing I will wait... I have the girls doing some LST and tied down... trimmed up a bunch of leave and am going to flip them in 2 days... maybe fit it in mid 2nd week? I heard they stretch quite a bit the first 3 weeks of flower... what do u think?

I just built a screen... I'm guessing I will wait... I have the girls doing some LST and tied down... trimmed up a bunch of leave and am going to flip them in 2 days... maybe fit it in mid 2nd week? I heard they stretch quite a bit the first 3 weeks of flower... what do u think?
I think you got this!! Sounds like you know what you're doing you can also lollipop them once they stop stretching (2-3 weeks into flower) this is what I'm planning on doing here in the next few days

I think you got this!! Sounds like you know what you're doing .. you can also lollipop them once they stop stretching (2-3 weeks into flower) this is what I'm planning on doing here in the next few days

I'm watching . your grow and following your lead on this one! Lol!!! Do a good job ok?!! .

Back
Top Bottom