First Grow - White Widow x Big Bud

That's what I originally thought it makes sense to have a and b grow for veg and a and b bloom for flower. I shall do it like this then. Thanks:)

That should trigger the need to research it for yourself...It's one or two clicks away.
THAT , is the best way to learn this craft.... Not spoonfed...Ok... a little spoonfed.

Hmmm, Got Bulk posted below ?

I grow with Galaxyhydro 300W It's what I could afford...
It paid for it's self 15 times over on the First grow

20160320_095719.jpg

Here's another pic of my babies.

still unsure on the fim or top if anyone with experience on big bud could point me in the right direction that would be great:)

still unsure on the fim or top if anyone with experience on big bud could point me in the right direction that would be great:)

I would top a couple of them and decide for yourself mate. It's all about trial and error in this game and personal preference. My opinion top them and give them some LST training to make it more of a bush and make full use of your space. I'm not experienced but an even canopy is what I aim for and plenty of bud sites.

Happy growing mate!

Thanks man that's what I'm hoping for nice wide bushy things even though I've got loads of head height I don't have any side lights.
On Thursday it's been 4 weeks so I'll be starting to feed them then also.

The reason I quit topping plants is because I can get them VERY bushy with more colas
by pulling the plant sideways , laying it over lets all the branches head VERTICAL. (LST)
without Stunting it... Topping it can stress it a little...
It's easy to do...I forget how many nodes up... 6/7 ?
Just "nip" the new growth...Cut the top or pinch it off
Be sure not to cut half... Cut the whole SET of new leaves shooting up.
Without damaging what's left...
If the plant has grown PAST where you wanted to top...
it's easier to cut... but leave extra stem for healing....
Watch U tube , I'm sure you can find a video on the subject

I've just been looking on YouTube I'm going to bend all 5 when there taller seems the best way for a beginner. Do I always keep them tied down until the grow is finished? I'll have to try find something to do it with.

I've just been looking on YouTube I'm going to bend all 5 when there taller seems the best way for a beginner. Do I always keep them tied down until the grow is finished? I'll have to try find something to do it with.

On my next outside grow... I will be LST the hell out of them...
Note, tying down an outside plant can be rough on them when those Higher winds blow...
So to "Give" with the wind... I "Hang" things... like a Christmas tree...
But I use wire to hang "ROCKS"
Careful to have a gentle touch on the branch , so the wire doesn't cut it.
Last time I slipped a small piece of rubber tubing over the wire before I shaped the "U"

Last year... I did the Bending of the Branch... but you have to keep doing it
Cause it wants to grow back skyward...

I use long Pipe cleaners on my indoor plants...( Find them in craft department )
I have holes drilled in all the top rims of the Bucket I use.
and the pipe cleaners are reusable

Hey looking good so far! my first grow was with CFL's I fimed and lst'd and got a decent harvest, ive swapped over the a 250w HID for my new grow so cant wait to see how this turns out.

What i will say is the the CFL harvest the buds were light and airy and not the dense nugs you may be dreaming of.

With the fim and LST I ended up with about 14 main bud points I used cut up wire coat hanger bent in to U shapes to pin the branches down after a few days they stay down so id move the U shape along an inch or so where it was growing up again to the light.

Ill be using a similar method this time but will be planting to plant on the edge of the pot and not in the middle so i can grow the main stem towards the opposite side and top, then the side branches will grow to the outsides of the pot to.

As for nutes use your grow in veg when your going to be switching add in the bloom to then phase out the grow

Thanks guys I'll cut up some coat hangers and use that. Perfect!:)
I'm thinking of changing my bulb tonight to the 600w just to speed growth up. I'll let you know.

Also humidity as gone down to 23

I'm surprised the humidity is LOW when your tent is so hot...
Maybe they need to be watered...
Myself... I'd bump my vent timer...Sound like more air
needs to be replaced to bring down the tent heat...
Mine ran 20 min each hour the light was on...
and 1 hour after the lights were off.
90 isn't bad... but 80-85 is more what I like.

Temps are a little high id try getting it down a bit, humidity I reckon will level out it like you just turned up your oven to full you can add a bowl of water to help it does the trick for me, you may find your gonna water a little bit more as well under a 600w like I said oven is on full water gonna dry up quicker

Yeh they are drying up fast I'm goin to give them a water shortly I'll also add a bowl of water in there. I have a 4" mixed flow fan I could add that to the intake ducting ?

I just checked again and it's 35c temps

Yeh they are drying up fast I'm goin to give them a water shortly I'll also add a bowl of water in there. I have a 4" mixed flow fan I could add that to the intake ducting ?

I just checked again and it's 35c temps

Usually PULL the air out "HIGH"
and have an opening for return air "LOW"

Hiya m8, just saw ur post, yes, to me thats too hot, which is why ur humidity has gone down, a 600 is too much for that size area, a 400 wud be max for that size, anyways does ur light have a cooltube? Also i like my plants to bush out and reach to adult age and size before hitting them with hps, becoz hps lights can be harsh on plants sometimes in early growth, you still hav time if u switch back lights nd either get sumink more easier to handle in a small space, maybe a 250hps-400hps with cooltube or try ordering a cooltube for ur 600, looking good so far m8! Dont get too disgruntled we are all still learning! Goodluck.

Do u think they'll be okay over night? I can leave my tent zipped open I wouldn't be able to have my setup out of the tent as I don't have any reflective sheets to out on my walls.

Back
Top Bottom