First Grow - White Widow x Big Bud

When do your lights go off? If they are off most of the night then id say yea its fine. If on all night then id try and get something to sort the temps opening the zip would help a bit

Changing it asap wud be best, becoz that 600 cud burn em up a bit, and at this early stage u need less stress as possible, as it can effect ur end yields, if u are realy stuck for the night, put the light as high u can get it, maybe use an extra fan blowing across the top of th plants, and sit a dish of water in ther, in the hope it puts some moisture in the air, but as i said, its best to get ur veg lights back in realy, you have done good so far, best not to risk it m8.

Sent from my E2303 using 420

They go of at 12 and come on at 6 they have been on 2 hours. So they are on the rest of the night and tomorrow morning. I'll open my tent up or would adding my intake duct fan be better ?

If u can run an air line to a open window and into air intake cud help as outside temps are obviously lower, but recomend putting a carbon filter on intake wen drawing in outside air,

20160321_202452.jpg

opened the tent and it's gone down to 32 hopefully it keeps going down. I have 2 loft windows I could open, but the lights so bright it'd been seen by neighbours. I've placed a bowl of water in there too.

Will do thanks everyone:) the only thing is if I have to leave my tent open all the time wouldn't smell leak out?

Yeah I'd do just that if I was you. Never put off what could be done today until tomorrow. LOL Seriously though it sounds like a good idea.
If there's one thing that I've learned about Growing. Is that the Ladies Love their lighting the Stronger the Better! Within reason of course.
Give them your best Brother as U R within said reason of course. LOL.

20160321_210115.jpg

29.8c thank god for that my light is 3ft above them and my humidity is now goin up. I'm just worried about smell I have a 6" rhino carbon filter and a 6" mix flow extractor fan setup in my tent.

Hopefully you can get it under 30, if they start to droop, then thats a sighn ther getting a bit uncomfortable, they droop in an attempt to shade itself from extreme light or high temps or both, a good bit of info to knw, if u see this happinin, best to rectify asap,

It's a tricky one. Already spent a fair bit on the stuff I've got and trying to keep spending to a minimum now. I have a 4" fan and carbon filter aswell but I'm also trying to keep the watts down. If that was placed outside my tent opening would that remove all smell?

if it was vented out through the filter that would take care of the smell with tent zipped up of course. So it would be tent to ducting to fan to filter

These White Widows are Truly An Amazing Choice for a first Grow choice. :bravo: I had to screw 2 up before I chose them. No worries.
You feed them right (Never Overwater Them) they Hate THAT! Be sure to chat them up with lots of love and praise.
Believe me when I tell you that "They will return said action with an amazing taste, smell & don't even get me started about the -
- Euphoric Mind & Body Stone is like nothing I've EVER experienced before. I'm literally smoking my second dose ever. I sincerely will need to put the iPad down just as a precaution against dropping. As I previously said "Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions at all.
IMG_33909.JPG

20160322_071948.jpg

morning 420 growers just checked on them. 30c temps and 21% humidity. They look good and they have almost drank all the water I gave them last night. I totally forgot I have passive vents either side of tent. I'm going to zip tent up later and open the passive vents to see if that's any good. I'm goin to add a bigger bowl of water to try get humidity up.

Back
Top Bottom