First Grow - White Widow x Big Bud

Damn! That probably won't work then if I can find a way of stopping the smell with my tent open then I'd be fine I think. My neighbour has a loft conversion and they sleep up there so keeping smell away is a must.

The Only way out is a Pet Skunk...
There's not much smell in Veg...
Not compared with DANK BUDS
Your not ready for the heat , let alone the smell

20160322_230147.jpg

another update: temps 31c and humidity is 27%
However they are looking alot better I'm starting to feed in a day or 2 .

I would look for an air cooled hood re arange your ducting - carbon filter - light - fan - ducting out and possibly make a diy silencer, 2 buckets duct taped togeather, some insulation and some wire mesh then you could run the fan harder and lower the light , should solve the temp issue .. you dont want to be fighting that the whole run ..

Can go anywhere after the fan in your ducting its how i made mine and they made a huge differance. Cut some wire mesh the length of 2 buckets , roll that to the size of your ducting and tie , cut the holes in the bottoms of your buckets just smaller than ducting size , wrap some insulation around the wire mesh and slip the buckets over and tape togeather ..same principle as a muffler on a motorbike

that sounds legit to me....

20160323_072157.jpg
20160323_072107.jpg

there's another plant update. Moved my thermometer in one of the pots at the side and it's 29c.
Also there's a pic of my setup. I'm goin to build a duct muffler then I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully this will sort my problems.im also starting to feed today it's been 4 weeks from seed.

so been looking around my house amd cannot find any insulation or chicken wire. Is there anything else I could use? I'm just going to try build something that does the job worth a try. My plants are 4 -5 nodes now lm Not sure Wether to top them or just bend them and lst I don't want to stunt growth.

I've checked my fan power it is 560 m3/hour on full. At the minute on low power it's doing 420 m3/hour. My rhino hobby carbon filter does 600m3/hour so for a tent like the one I have got, its easy enough APPARENTLY lol. I'm just hoping by doin this it cools the room down last time I checked it was at 28c.

Quick thought on the temp monitor, was it under direct light? The instructions on mine advise not to put under direct light as can give abnormally high temp readings, which makes sense as even the weather forecasters here use temps from shaded locations

I've moved it to the side and yes it was in the pot directly under the thermometer did feel very warm when it was directly under aswell.

Insulation is going to be most efficient anything else wont work as well... and 1x1 or 2x2" wire holds its shape right through the buckets cause you dont want a restriction either.. check the hardware store they might be pretty cheap?

Okay dude will sort some insulation then. And lights are about to go of at 29c so they've had a good 18hrs of decent temps so that's not to bad.

Back
Top Bottom