First Journal With Multiple Strains

Looks a good harvest buddy!
Thanks bro, not as much as I would of hoped for so far but still got 2 plants drying and 2 still to be a bit chopped down

First plants you grow always seen to be around that 1oz mark, just keeps pushing you to try for more .
I usually average around 1.5/2 oz but I don't usually have so many plants

Another sweet harvest Tom. Quality flowers! :passitleft::headbanger: the harvest are stacking up

Banner #3 came in at 35.7 grams
DSC_0887.JPG
DSC_0889.JPG
DSC_0894.JPG
DSC_0890.JPG
15604158728057577567937699394256.jpg

The numbers are stacking up Tom, top quality bud too :yummy:

The numbers are stacking up Tom, top quality bud too :yummy:
Thanks mate they sure are adding up, bad azz kush #2 will be getting weighed on Saturday and then we're just waiting on the banner #4 and cali orange to finish up

Good job,Tom-lots of nice looking frosty nugs- should keep you in the smoke for awhile:welldone:

Bad azz kush #2
DSC_0867.JPG
DSC_0868.JPG
DSC_0873.JPG
DSC_0875.JPG
DSC_0876.JPG
I was thinking of growing this strain. I like Barneys. Ive grown Ayahuasca Purple, Acapulco Gold, and Pineapple Crunch from them. I had issues with P Crunch, but those issues were all mine.

I was thinking of growing this strain. I like Barneys. Ive grown Ayahuasca Purple, Acapulco Gold, and Pineapple Crunch from them. I had issues with P Crunch, but those issues were all mine.
I like barneys aswel mate, I think the bad azz could of been alot better and bigger yield if I didn't remove so many leaves but lesson learned lol

I like barneys aswel mate, I think the bad azz could of been alot better and bigger yield if I didn't remove so many leaves but lesson learned lol
The quality looks pretty high, thats what counts. Id much rather have a quarter pound of ass kicker than a half pound of lesser bud. Yours looks like the former nice job

That’s interesting! My girls have responded well to the quadline so far and my one BadAzz is the triploid so it will be interesting to see how she turns out! I’m confident one of the 2x BadAzz girls I’ve got to choose from will be a winner but I’ll have to wait and see!

What size pots did you have yours in?
My os has continued as a mutant Dutch. would appreciate an opinion on her. have a gz with 3 3rd nodes too.

keeping me busy with 8 quads now.lol

I have thought about it but I'm not so sure myself I'm wanting to buy the Mars sp 250 for the next grow but we'll see lol, thank you also
they are what i am looking at getting too tom. lime the 250's . i want 2 for a sponsored fast buds auto grow. We should approach smokesara for a good deal on a bulk buy ??

Mate only just caught up. you have fucking stonked it big time. These girls are beautiful. brilliant job.

they are what i am looking at getting too tom. lime the 250's . i want 2 for a sponsored fast buds auto grow. We should approach smokesara for a good deal on a bulk buy ??

Mate only just caught up. you have fucking stonked it big time. These girls are beautiful. brilliant job.
Thanks for the kindness @Ganjagrandaddy, that's not a bad idea to see about bulk buying and I know the plants coukd of been bigger but atlwast I've learned my lesson of these, I was surprised how well and healthy they've stayed overall through the whole grow, not many issues at all

Back
Top Bottom