Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

What's the local weather website say about the RH in your area? I'm asking because it makes a big difference in how you dry cannabis.

Like this:
1537387390020.png
1537387390020.png

At 82% there's not a lot you can do to air dry them. Do you have a dehumidifier? I use a small one in a copy paper box to dry the buds when the weather doesn't cooperate. You can also try rice balls. Give me a minute and I'll get you the tutorial...
Sadly I don't and here we deal with a lot of high humidity. but thanks I will check that out for sure I mean I don't wanna lose what I have :p

I want to add that rice balls will suck a lot of moisture, so having a hygrometer is really important and takes the guess work out of drying and curing. Your plants looked so good you should invest a little on the back-end protection. Digital ones from amazon are around $8 but you can get cheap analog ones at pet stores for use in reptile tanks. Worth every penny.

I want to add that rice balls will suck a lot of moisture, so having a hygrometer is really important and takes the guess work out of drying and curing. Your plants looked so good you should invest a little on the back-end protection. Digital ones from amazon are around $8 but you can get cheap analog ones at pet stores for use in reptile tanks. Worth every penny.

That's what I was about to say I had a spare one somewhere but cant seem to find it.I will try and find it otherwise like you said I will go buy one they are pretty cheap oh and thanks for the method I will do this tonight.:Namaste:

Great! I have about 6 digital ones and I spread them around to make sure everything is where it needs to be. Finally, after about a week into the cure with a Boveda 62 pack, I take them out and save them for the next harvest.

Not supposed to link to amazon but search these if you're interested:
SUKRAGRAHA Mini Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Gauge Thermometer Hygrometer LCD Degree Celsius (C) Display Black: Home & Kitchen (or the Fahrenheit version for those who Fahrenheit).

Great! I have about 6 digital ones and I spread them around to make sure everything is where it needs to be. Finally, after about a week into the cure with a Boveda 62 pack, I take them out and save them for the next harvest.

Not supposed to link to amazon but search these if you're interested:
SUKRAGRAHA Mini Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Gauge Thermometer Hygrometer LCD Degree Celsius (C) Display Black: Home & Kitchen (or the Fahrenheit version for those who Fahrenheit).

Great I'll have a look for sure thanks :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom