Gator Uncaged

Might be that your "new post" pointer in the thread was set to a post which had later been deleted (such as a spambot post)? IOW, maybe there isn't actually a page (#) at all now?

The question is, can you see all the posts that are here? Your post directly above this one is post #420 (lol).

It's happened to me a couple of times but I never actually missed (available) posts; it turned out that there was no such page for me.

You might try changing the number of posts displayed per page from what you have it set to now.

After realizing that I hadn't missed any posts, I eventually stopped worrying about it. When it happened to me, eventually someone made another post and things seemed to straighten themselves out.
:thanks::thanks::thanks: i got it!! i can see now :thumb::thumb:

krebs was a beatnic. that'll raise some questions for the younger set! lol! then he got a job as 1st mate on a tour boat. btw, i read an interview w/bob denver where he said he got so smoked up on that set, he didn't care if he ever got rescued off that island! lol!

Lol I used to watch The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis, always laughed lots, ol' Maynard G.

As for Gilligan, I always figured Mary Ann was sneaking into his hut after the Captain got bombed out of his gourd on coconut liquor and passed out.

bob eluded to that very thing. dobie gillis went off the air in '63/'64, didn't it? i bet that show would still hold up today, but they never re-ran those.

New business: My free demo ballast arrived, and got plugged in immediately.
JD Lightings 600 stepped in for the hot Digital Greenhouse unit it is replacing.
No cold restart necessary, it'll get a half hour today before lights out.
I'll try the 110% another day, I can see no difference of brightness in the twin vert ;)
000_1969.JPG

bob eluded to that very thing. dobie gillis went off the air in '63/'64, didn't it? i bet that show would still hold up today, but they never re-ran those.

There was a channel running reruns in the 80's, but that's the last time I've seen it, sadly. I have really fond memories of Maynard G. and Dobie.

For nostalgia sake, there is a ton of old clips on youtube, kinda fun!

Congrats on the new ballast, Gator. May it produce the light you need for a whole lot of stanky danky fat hairy nugs! :cheer:

gator, do those run at 20,000 cycles like others do?
I can't count that high paw-paw, but I didn't bother to cool the bulb when
I switched to the new ballast. Don't do that with kluge core/coil; bad for bulb?

This thing is industrial, finished in basic black :love:
Silent like a mile-deep hole in the ground.

shouldn't hurt the bulb. those are pulse start...slow start, sump'n like that. it says on the nomenclature what cycle...HZ. 'silent, like a deep hole in the ground", i like that. ha!

i blasted my bulb many times i knew nothing of "no hot starts" till a few days ago there seems to be no ill effects, many things about these new lights were unknown to me, not till yesterday did i recieve any paper instructions to peruse prior to operation so i treated them no different than any other "light bulb" 2 companys 6 ballasts 1 set of instructions,hmmm
Probably makes no more difference than my cat's opinion. These lights were all developed for industrial use. Wharehouse, factory, ect employees are not generally to be relied upon to babysit delicate houselights. When lightning strikes twin transmission lines, big breakers sometimes blow then auto-reset in 5 to 30 seconds.
Slap take that all you wienie roasting fancy dancing electronic gizmos. Guard your bird!

Now I have three e600s, and soon when three are working I'll buy another as a standby replacement. Today I bought another cord/socket set, another bulb, and other stuff ;)

Back to the grow. Lights out in the twin vert, but the SoG entries are lining up.
I got off a C-note, spent it on a case of 2 liter pots. They fit 8 to a 1020 tray, snuggly. They're terra cotta so I can label them with a magic marker. They cost me 40 cents each, delivered. They are made in the USA by an American family owned & operated company. Americans work the machines, turning local recycled water bottles into high-quality flower pots. IMO, the 'square one' is the ideal shape and size, as no other available is. Sorry international members, I love my country, if not my government. Buying local is good for everyone, anywhere.

Here's a tray, just now transed for the SoG
000_1976.JPG

When more coco is tempered, these will fill another tray
000_1972.JPG

In a week or two, I'll cut another tray or two, eventually 7 plants per week in, 49 days later 7 out weekly. 11 square ft... one sq meter, 600 HPS @55w/ft. At 10g each, that's better than a pound in 7 weeks. Shorty was done at six weeks, so my estimate is conservative and attractive.

CH9 Commercial, or .com as I will call it is the most vigorous growing plant there is. Wicked aggressive growth that I'm sure won't play nice with her neighbors, so I topped the bitch and cut off all her monster-hand sized fans. Her sub branches aren't a bit slowed down and the plant speaks: :morenutes:
Don't know what to do with her, I want runs of PE, SW, PChunk, and Lucy.
Maybe one little cut flowered really early, to check it out.

Top Dawg may be a contender, or White Rhino. I need one vert plant of good indica for medicine, and the rest is for friends. Unless Lucy ropes me in as she's done to so many. Or PChunk, whatever kind of half-breed it is. :hmmmm:

BTW, these are the pots I bought: McConkey "Square One"

Back to the grow. Lights out in the twin vert, but the SoG entries are lining up.
I got off a C-note, spent it on a case of 2 liter pots. They fit 8 to a 1020 tray, snuggly. They're terra cotta so I can label them with a magic marker. They cost me 40 cents each, delivered. They are made in the USA by an American family owned & operated company. Americans work the machines, turning local recycled water bottles into high-quality flower pots. IMO, the 'square one' is the ideal shape and size, as no other available is. Sorry international members, I love my country, if not my government. Buying local is good for everyone, anywhere.

Nice find on the square pots.

Probably makes no more difference than my cat's opinion. These lights were all developed for industrial use. Wharehouse, factory, ect employees are not generally to be relied upon to babysit delicate houselights. When lightning strikes twin transmission lines, big breakers sometimes blow then auto-reset in 5 to 30 seconds.
Slap take that all you wienie roasting fancy dancing electronic gizmos. Guard your bird!

Now I have three e600s, and soon when three are working I'll buy another as a standby replacement. Today I bought another cord/socket set, another bulb, and other stuff ;)
i deducted a similar view, i may have to call you the "gator of light" with all that power i suspect you'll have more buds than you can carry, we'll hear some news story of a gator found smothered under a a metric ton of top shelf, valued at "900 trillion bux" :rofl: media claims are eh well you know,,

Here's a tray, just now transed for the SoG
000_1976.JPG

When more coco is tempered, these will fill another tray
000_1972.JPG

In a week or two, I'll cut another tray or two, eventually 7 plants per week in, 49 days later 7 out weekly. 11 square ft... one sq meter, 600 HPS @55w/ft. At 10g each, that's better than a pound in 7 weeks. Shorty was done at six weeks, so my estimate is conservative and attractive.

CH9 Commercial, or .com as I will call it is the most vigorous growing plant there is. Wicked aggressive growth that I'm sure won't play nice with her neighbors, so I topped the bitch and cut off all her monster-hand sized fans. Her sub branches aren't a bit slowed down and the plant speaks: :morenutes:
Don't know what to do with her, I want runs of PE, SW, PChunk, and Lucy.
Maybe one little cut flowered really early, to check it out.

Top Dawg may be a contender, or White Rhino. I need one vert plant of good indica for medicine, and the rest is for friends. Unless Lucy ropes me in as she's done to so many. Or PChunk, whatever kind of half-breed it is. :hmmmm:

BTW, these are the pots I bought: McConkey "Square One"
the youngsters look mighty happy to have a gator papa, ch9 sounds like a winner in my book despite the bullish tude lets see what you think of the eventual test bud,,
"conkpots" look nice, but 65 bones is a bit much for my blood not to mention 200+ct and im enamored of my 2l hempys, now to just get square ones,,hmmm
all is well in the cage :high-five:

I grew a cross between Mazar and White Rhino before, Propa Gator. It fell a long way short of what it could have been due to my inexperience (and the fact that the crop hermied), but it seems to me like it would have been a good producer, and can tolerate growing conditions being off. I think it would make a good choice.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom