GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Highya GDB,

I concur. You have very gorgeous ladies!! Such a pretty green and so much biomass. Very nice, GDB!! Happy Smokin'

Good morning GDB :) I agree with the fellow growers, get another tape measure. I will go even farther and comment on making life more convenient. :hmmmm::)
Many times, I would get ready to go out into the yard and realize, the house shoes or flip flops were in another part of the house and my lazy meter kept me from retrieving them or had me mumbling curses as I made my way to get them. :rolleyes: My solution was to put a pair of house shoes and flip flops by each exit door in the house. I figured they were affordable enough to have multiple pairs.:) Another unrelated thing, along the same lines. I hate to pack my shaving kit when traveling, so I have a shaving kit always made up and just have to grab it. The rest of my toiletries stay in their place.:)

$2.99 walmart special for a tape measure, problem solved plants look great
or just get an old yardstick and mark it as they grow

IMG_20240411_084506925.jpg

Nice even canopy and congrats on the unmeasurable growth!
Thanks Shed. I'm still trying to get growth in the middle of each plant. Doesn't look like I'm going to succeed this time though. (Well, there may be a little success!) :)

Is it used so often upstairs that you can't make downstairs its natural home, for the next few weeks at least?

I think those pretty girls deserve their own tape measure... šŸ˜

$2.99 walmart special for a tape measure, problem solved plants look great

or just get an old yardstick and mark it as they grow
Okay. You folks prodded me into initiating a search because I know I have another tape measure around here somewhere!

I found it in the most obvious place. Jammed into the back of my kitchen junk drawer, buried under a bunch of junk drawer essentials! So now I have multi-level measuring capabilities! šŸ˜

------------------------

I didn't get any pics yesterday. (I left my phone upstairs. And, no, I will not be getting a second phone to keep in the basement! :))

I can tell you that I was right about the BC catching up with the two plants that I elevated. Yesterday afternoon, they all appeared to be the same EDIT: height distance from the light . I'm not sure the equality will last. The BC is puzzling me. She drinks but her pot never gets as heavy as her tentmates. And her tentmates empty their reservoirs in a day. The BC does not.

Maybe she's sipping while the others are guzzling? Or it could be that she is guzzling and the others are sipping.:hmmmm: Whatever the case, she seems to be growing well.

I'll try to post some pics late this afternoon. When the lights come on today at 1pm I'll be at the bowling alley. I've been challenged by an old bowling nemesis to see who's still got it. We were both avid bowlers in the 70s & 80s, but neither of us has picked up a ball in about 30 years. This outing will likely be a comedy of errors! šŸ˜

-------------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Okay. You folks prodded me into initiating a search because I know I have another tape measure around here somewhere!

I found it in the most obvious place. Jammed into the back of my kitchen junk drawer, buried under a bunch of junk drawer essentials! So now I have multi-level measuring capabilities! šŸ˜

------------------------

I didn't get any pics yesterday. (I left my phone upstairs. And, no, I will not be getting a second phone to keep in the basement! :))

I can tell you that I was right about the BC catching up with the two plants that I elevated. Yesterday afternoon, they all appeared to be the same height. I'm not sure the equality will last. The BC is puzzling me. She drinks but her pot never gets as heavy as her tentmates. And her tentmates empty their reservoirs in a day. The BC does not.

Maybe she's sipping while the others are guzzling? Whatever the case, she seems to be growing well.

I'll try to post some pics late this afternoon. When the lights come on today at 1pm I'll be at the bowling alley. I've been challenged by an old bowling nemesis to see who's still got it. We were both avid bowlers in the 70s & 80s, but neither of us has picked up a ball in about 30 years. This outing will likely be a comedy of errors! šŸ˜

-------------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
I think you have a sophisticated lady in your tent. She has good table manners and is watching her waist. I personally am rooting (pun) for her because I want to see if soil outperforms the Coco in the end.
I also wonder if coco may have more evaporation than the soil.

OH Man Bowling now your talking / heah 40- yrs, ago did a lot ! Hope you guys have a good time ! Plants are growing good šŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Smoke!

I used to bowl ALL. THE. TIME. :p

Hello gang.

It's Flip11 for the New Trick Trio.

Today is the day I should be doing my 50-day summary. (Back on Mar. 17th I did a 25-day summary of this grow and said I would do another at the 50-day mark.)

Well, that ain't gonna' happen. I'm too tired to do a bunch of typing right now. That bowling match (3 games) has taken its toll on me.

--------------------------------

The girls are looking happy. They're drinking. (And I feel like I've been drinking. šŸ„“)

Both the Lemon Bubble & Hash Lover stand at 10.5 inches above the soil. The Blue Cindy is 14 at inches. The risers under the LB and HL have led to an even canopy (for now).

This afternoon DLI measured around 45 so I turned the light down a few notches to get it back down to around 40.
NT 4-11-24 F1 tent(1).jpg

--------------------------

The Phase II babies are past ready for more food. Thus far they've just been getting a mild seedling mix of GH MaxiGrow but I'm about to change that this evening. (Sheesh. This was supposed to the the grow where I got more aggressive with my babies, but I'm still coddling them.)

NT P2 4-11-24 D11.jpg

That's all for this day.

BTW, I spanked my bowling challenger. Spanked him good! :p

Unfortunately, now I'm so tired I'm feeling like the one who got spanked. :straightface:

-------------------------------

I think you have a sophisticated lady in your tent. She has good table manners and is watching her waist. I personally am rooting (pun) for her because I want to see if soil outperforms the Coco in the end.
I also wonder if coco may have more evaporation than the soil.
From what I'm seeing SC I'd say that coco definitely can outperform soil. Whether it will in this grow remains to be seen. And at this point, I'm nearly convinced that the BC is the guzzler of the group. I think she drinks much faster than the swick mechanism can keep up with. Thus, her pot is always light.

As always, thanks for your visit.

PEACE

Hello gang.

It's Flip11 for the New Trick Trio.

Today is the day I should be doing my 50-day summary. (Back on Mar. 17th I did a 25-day summary of this grow and said I would do another at the 50-day mark.)

Well, that ain't gonna' happen. I'm too tired to do a bunch of typing right now. That bowling match (3 games) has taken its toll on me.

--------------------------------

The girls are looking happy. They're drinking. (And I feel like I've been drinking. šŸ„“)

Both the Lemon Bubble & Hash Lover stand at 10.5 inches above the soil. The Blue Cindy is 14 at inches. The risers under the LB and HL have led to an even canopy (for now).

This afternoon DLI measured around 45 so I turned the light down a few notches to get it back down to around 40.
NT 4-11-24 F1 tent(1).jpg

--------------------------

The Phase II babies are past ready for more food. Thus far they've just been getting a mild seedling mix of GH MaxiGrow but I'm about to change that this evening. (Sheesh. This was supposed to the the grow where I got more aggressive with my babies, but I'm still coddling them.)

NT P2 4-11-24 D11.jpg

That's all for this day.

BTW, I spanked my bowling challenger. Spanked him good! :p

Unfortunately, now I'm so tired I'm feeling like the one who got spanked. :straightface:

From what I'm seeing SC I'd say that coco definitely can outperform soil. Whether it will in this grow remains to be seen. And at this point, I'm nearly convinced that the BC is the guzzler of the group. I think she drinks much faster than the swick mechanism can keep up with. Thus, her pot is always light.

As always, thanks for your visit.

PEACE
Howdy GDB, you said you have 1 gallon containers right? Probably fll of Roots by now nothing to hold on to water sounds like they out performed better than you thought which is a good thing with the system your running maybe upgrade your container size a bit next round or get a couple incase that happens so you can upot just Spitballin with ya and bored! Things look GREAT though Right on šŸ‘āœŒļø

Back
Top Bottom