Golden Tiger - In Hydro By Gwhunran 2023

Actually it should be 54 days right? Because you said after 60 days if your second net wasn’t full then maybe you should have vegged longer. CL🍀
Okay, but I thought it was 70 days:hmmmm: in an earlier discussion:cheesygrinsmiley: and I was just guessing that was about 10 days ago. It should be obvious in 54 days though. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Golden Tiger
Day One since flip.

The grow area was found to be running normally during the morning check.

They look none the worse for wear, after their first long night. Running 11/13 at the moment and probably will stay at this schedule until late flower.

The PH had risen slightly overnight to about 6.5. Small amount of PH down added.

The nute concentration is the GH recommended amount of three part liquid nutes for 17 gallons in Early Growth. I will probably stay at this concentration for longer than normal considering their history of long growth and reported nitrogen sensitivity. I'll be watching to see if sensitivity holds true.

I'll have to remember to use a flash in the early picture taking as all the reflected light off the pvc cover makes the auto focus go too dark.:hmmmm:

GT Day 1 flower (2).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day one since flip. :cheesygrinsmiley:

GT Day 1 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day one since flip. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Golden Tiger
Day 2 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.

The plants are still looking good and the PH is holding steady, rising slightly. Small amount of PH down added.

GT Day 2 flower (2).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 2 since flip.

GT Day 2 flower (1).JPG

As always, looking great!
Thank you. They're still alive, so I'm happy about that. Getting them settled into Early Growth nute concentration from the Seedling concentration is always concerning for me. It's a big jump. I shouldn't worry, as I've never really had a problem with the increase hurting the plants. :hmmmm:
So far they are behaving like most other cannabis plants I've grown at this size. Just not used to flowering them so soon.:rolleyes:

I'll just ebb and flow into a seat in back... :popcorn:
Love following your grows, @gwhunran
Thank you, love having you along. :) This one should be fun, just gotta keep the electricity on. Most of the power lines are underground but not too far down the road, the lines are back on poles and living in the mountains, we have an abundance of trees, that like to do down during storms, taking the power lines with them.:oops: So far I've never lost a grow because of power, but it's always a possibility.:hmmmm: I love the trees and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.:):bong:
The Golden Tiger may go 120 days in flower and that will be new for me. The Panama went 99 days last year and was the tallest I'd grown to that point. The GT may try to go even taller.:oops:

Golden Tiger
Day 3 since flip.

The plants are still looking good. They are just slowly adding growth. The growth burst is still building.

GT Day 3 flower (2).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day three flower.

GT Day 3 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 3 flower (1).JPG

Thank you. So far, they are chugging right along. I will be very busy soon though. :oops: :cheer:
Sometimes when I see you guys grow rooms and see you getting everything dialled in nicely, I really miss those days.
Sometime within the next year or so, we intended to move house, (we rent), to a larger one that's owned by one of my wife's best friends and it is solar powered with 3 bedrooms. I'm thinking I'll be venturing into the world of led's and tents! I started in the days before tents and built my own small insulated room in the attic. Happy memories🙂

Golden Tiger
Day 2 since flip.

The plants are still looking good and the PH is holding steady, rising slightly. Small amount of PH down added.

GT Day 2 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 2 flower (1).JPG

Looking 👀 good n I hope you’re right about the short veg.. lol CL🍀 :thumb::cheesygrinsmiley:
Have these, but have been hesitant to grow because of limited space
like to hear the final height
I’m growing 2 now,1 with a 3 month veg n 1 with a month. I had to supercrop the tent 1 several times but it fits in a 72” tent. The 1 in the back is Golden Tiger. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_3313.jpeg

IMG_3298.jpeg

Sometimes when I see you guys grow rooms and see you getting everything dialled in nicely, I really miss those days.
Sometime within the next year or so, we intended to move house, (we rent), to a larger one that's owned by one of my wife's best friends and it is solar powered with 3 bedrooms. I'm thinking I'll be venturing into the world of led's and tents! I started in the days before tents and built my own small insulated room in the attic. Happy memories🙂
I was an enthusiast in my teenage years and dreamed of having my own place and having some in a garden outside. Life happened and i found myself in a career where the cannabis was verboten, and they had the nerve to make me piss in a cup and watch while I was doing it, so I had twenty years of coerced abstinence.
But I had the twinkle of an idea forming in the ole head. I would have a stealthy inside grow. After the prohibitionist career was over, and a home was purchased that met our desires. I figured out how I could accomplish the desires of my youth. :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley: Not a outside garden, but a hidden inside one.:) Now it's legal, but my stealthy grow areas are still mush appreciated.:cheer: I've shown the grow area to a couple of relatives and in each case they are confused at first:hmmmm: when stepping near it. Where's it at?:hmmmm: Until I reveal what was right in front of them. There was noise but they hadn't figured it out yet.:bong:

Made a sprint to your grow!! Fashionably late but in for the long run!

:popcorn:
Thanks Dani, I'm sure these will be a challenge. :hmmmm: I plan to run the horizontal as long as possible on the 1st screen and then let them go to the 2nd screen. The 2nd screen is just to space out the stalks and provide support.:) The problem I may run into is they may still be reaching toward the light and I'm out of light raising distance.:oops: If they shoot up too tall with little tiny buds between nodes, I'll just prune them back to where I want, and not give it a 2nd thought. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Golden Tiger
Day 4 since flip.

Just watching them start to slowly build at this point. They are too small to drink much so it's easy to keep the reservoir topped up and the PH in the desired range.

It will probably be within ten days and the Blueberry will be on the same light schedule and the space will be like one larger room with two grows sharing an AC and dehumidifier.

GT Day 4 flower (2).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day four flower.

GT Day 4 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 4 flower (1).JPG

I was an enthusiast in my teenage years and dreamed of having my own place and having some in a garden outside. Life happened and i found myself in a career where the cannabis was verboten, and they had the nerve to make me piss in a cup and watch while I was doing it, so I had twenty years of coerced abstinence.
But I had the twinkle of an idea forming in the ole head. I would have a stealthy inside grow. After the prohibitionist career was over, and a home was purchased that met our desires. I figured out how I could accomplish the desires of my youth. :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley: Not an outside garden, but a hidden inside one.:) Now it's legal, but my stealthy grow areas are still mush appreciated.:cheer: I've shown the grow area to a couple of relatives and in each case they are confused at first:hmmmm: when stepping near it. Where's it at?:hmmmm: Until I reveal what was right in front of them. There was noise but they hadn't figured it out yet.:bong:
I had the same problem with my line of work and not being able to enjoy starting my morning with 4-5 good hits. But now thanks to being retired I can indulge every freaking morning and I do. lol CL🍀. :hookah::cheesygrinsmiley:

I had the same problem with my line of work and not being able to enjoy starting my morning with 4-5 good hits. But now thanks to being retired I can indulge every freaking morning and I do. lol CL🍀. :hookah::cheesygrinsmiley:
Same here. It's about time for my first bowl. I've already had my first cup of coffee and then it's off to check on the garden. :)

Back
Top Bottom